Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-03-2023, 07:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...like the purr of a kitten feeling warmth of the sun.

No one enjoys a nap as much as a cat!
Old 01-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folong
by saying only what is absolutely necessary.

I've learned to say nothing is the best interaction with some. Just nod you agree. If I notice someone is in a bad mood, silence is the best strategy!
Old 04-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Knower
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
no-thing else exists anywhere in this universe except energy period.

Then what about consciousness, awareness ? Is that also energy ? It can generate energy, like if you look at an object intently. But when you sleepily look at an object and that sleepy look does not generate energy, then what is consciousness or awareness ?
Old 07-03-2023, 11:36 PM
Master

I don't know much about science but Einstein said E = MC2 so matter is just energy in another form. If matter and energy is the same thing in different forms, what is the thing that can be both of those?
Old 08-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Master

personally, ever since god told me I couldn't know all the answers, I've been resisting trying to figure out what reality is, or why it even exists lol. Some questions seem unanswerable even beyond the fact I can't have all the answers that are actually there, so I like to stick closer to home! Best thing that ever happened to me lol!
Old 21-03-2023, 05:24 PM
Guide

Hi SAURAB, just to answer your question in reply to you when you asked then is consciousness energy? Yes it is energy and is reflective from source, and has motion, awareness is absolute and is not energy it just eternally IS. The whole universe is that of intelligent energy, consciousness is that ,it arises out from the stillness of absolute SPIRIT
regards michael