Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 17-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Experiencer
Question Once toxic energy cord attachments are cut, what does the person have to 'do' to..

Hello!

1)

Once toxic energy cord attachments are cut and released, what does the person have to 'do' to not remake them over again and again and again at the same pace?

I do believe that it takes time to learn how not to remake the same toxic ties and even if not toxic, just energy draining cords then.

However, I am not really sure how it happens in the practical way and how a person can shield itself better by using its awareness.

2)

I guess it can be helpful to monitor with awareness the amount of energy being sent to someone when trying to help with advice or answers in detail (which take time) - in other words, imagine a chat conversation where you type 80% of the content and 'help' in detail too much. Is this the formation of an energetic attachment done subconsciously?

Another example: you have a good friend but he seems to be entangled in his own mentality and negative thinking, and despite you bring a clear solution and perspective to his problem, you forget that you can't change someone over the night but merely point out to certain doors which the other person itself must walk through.

3)

However what happens when the person keeps asking about these doors, and you point them well, but he never seems to walk through them. Do I create a subconscious belief that I am helping him, when I am aware that the advices and things are point are very useful, and so the other person senses too, but when it comes to manifesting them, they fail to do so - and then this creates a cycle for the other of being addicted to information and my attention and care, where I create for myself the illusion that I am doing good work and I am helping, while not realizing absolutely at all that this also depletes me. Add to that that I have no idea or protection, care, regarding the mutual energy exchange. Helping someone feels like you did good and could be an ego boost of some kind, but there is something I am missing here, because as time passes, every other month or so my Reiki master tells me yet again that I accumulated lots of such cords which need to be cut and released and is always surprised that I manage to gather this much. I wonder what I am doing to get again and again in this position, and I am trying to understand this in a layman explanation, in English because maybe then I can have the a-ha moment
Old 17-11-2021, 03:12 PM
asearcher

hi Bubbles, believe me I say this with all due respect. Think you care so much anyone would love to have you as a friend, but for your own sake you should not take on where your responsibility ends and their begins. That's what I think with your Reiki master telling you gotta cuts some cords again.

I've had issues of my own which I have pretty much "puked" all over the place - on this forum and patient forum members would tell me things - but did I take it to heart, did I really? No, not always, not right away I didn't (sorry...) because I was not there yet. But it did stick to me, in some way, but the rest of the journey I had to do myself. Now I can look back and say they were so right, but I had to vent in my own vent-time and repeat myself til I was on to the next step, this can take a variety of time.

Your friend will get there, it just takes time and their own inner work, even if you provide with the ending result they can't skip their own steps and fly all the way to the end of it where you stand. This is in no way your fault, nothing you could have said. But I do believe you still made impact ,it is just that the rest has to follow.

What you could and most likely have done is that if your friend is open enough to get other perspective presented - will then change its thinking (the way I did) because of these comments, but even so it will take time, and most likely jump between 2 (its original own) and your perspective (in this case the right one) before being able to continue, too it will be as time stood still and nothing new came about in the development, stuck or at pause. Then suddenly continue again.

I now understand that patience is a virtue

I'm a slow learner myself ;) so if I were your friend all you could do was to give me the advice, and then (sigh) wait....and then wait some more...and then some more...your friend will get there, in it's own time :)
Old 17-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Master
Good question
I know years ago and is horrible crepe and I was a very young naive young lady this crepe who was 30 years older than me to to to hurt other people and kill himself because I do not fancy him but it was far too old and I will never ever do that to me in person what it and me younger person but a did to me then fits because I know I would have prison because of him
He even told a pack of lies about me saying I was a gold digger I would have went there but I am not a gold digger I am nothing but I am kind-hearted person people don't realise that
But that toxic person got his comeuppance in the end he did end up with the gold digger and I call at karma
But it always meant threatening young people to go out with him a was not a man
But no that toxic man is no longer here but if it is, I got his karma
No that toxic person is gone on paper the be safer now
No I hopefully I can find happiness at last that went running joke in the family is about to come through on me I think soon I hope

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔