Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Glorymist

Oh Bob - - tee hee

You're such a tease ! !

First - - I've never read the BG. Don't plan to either.

"Nice principles" are called ethics and morals. One usually lives these - - not reads of them. You know - - like "cheap shots" verses "sincerity" ?? That kind of stuff.

hee hee hee

And what I am doing now is called - - "ridiculous retaliation" verses "detachment" - - which is what I should do but you're just too much fun ! !

What is verifiable in the actuality of living it ??

Life Itself ! ! Awareness of - - . Especially when it comes to being able to express in words what I mean to say and am able to stand by it because I know it is valid and true.

( How's your foot taste ?? Do angel feet - - a la AngelicBob - - taste the same ?? )

hee hee hee
Old 12-09-2006, 07:25 AM
dreamer

Feelings are verifiable.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:26 AM
DASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageimaginer
Hi Dasa,

I was just wondering what are those white lines on the divine beings foreheads and what do they mean?

Hi Imaginer - if you can see white lines on the people in my avatar picture then you have a much better monitor than mine. Or did you mean another image?

Best Wishes,

Das
Old 12-09-2006, 10:36 AM
DASA

Glory Glory Halleujah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
HiYa DASA ! !

Just wanted to say "hi."

It's been a while.

Now we gotta get Bob23 back.

hee hee hee

Hi Glory,

yes it has been a while. Looks like there are more posts on the forums these days... Did I miss much?

Das
Old 12-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Bob23

Retaliation may come from ~ something to defend.

If there is no attack from here where I AM, then, where is attack registered?

Some ask for healthy debate whilst upholding what they fear may be taken from them.

Other's project hostility onto other's posts without openly accepting it in themselves.

Other's like to play 'The Final Word Game' and it gives a great sense of self importance.

Some are actually living it fully and recognize the concepting of it on a forum is a subtle cop out.

A conversation on a telephone may be feared by specific people for fear of not having an audience to stroke their ego or fear of direct presence blowing their abstracted concepts away.

Maybe it's in the living after all and not in that which is read or repeatedly typed about.

Each to their own prison I suppose.

Once again, may I just remind YOU the reader, that nothing is intended as personal or threatening to your attached beliefs....unless their is fear of that ofcourse!

Peace to all and much candy for your mind,

Bob23 (your own unique reflection)
Old 12-09-2006, 10:39 AM
DASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hey Glory,

yourself and dasa are attracting bobs manner, there must be something flawed in your thinking to be attracting it too, whether that be a lack of conviction or an illogical perception of the truth it is hard for you to know which is probably why you are attracting it in the first place. Hee,hee, I'm only joshing.

Seeing as Bob is simply one of your many sock puppetts I'm not going to say much about your above speculation. Obviously the placing of a link to an online reading of a great spiritual book such as Bhagavad-Gita is a strange thing to do on a spiritual fourms designed for sharing knowledge on such subjects? Maybe quasi-philosophical jokes at other people's exspense are more appropriate?

Hare Krishna,

Das
Old 12-09-2006, 11:17 AM
dreamer

Hey Dasa,

Bob is not one of my sock puppets, glorymist can verify this for you. I like the bhagavad gita and have stated as much and do not find it strange that you posted it. I am not making any jokes at your or anyone elses expense, maybe if you looked a little deeper at what I am saying you might find that it is in fact very similar to what is said in the gita.

It's good to have you back dasa.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Glorymist

Big Bob - - you use the ploy and counter-ploy well ! !

You haven't lost your touch.

It's been a while since posts have had to stand on pure rhetoric. I'll have to get used to it again. And be much more lenient ! !

hee hee hee
Old 13-09-2006, 09:04 AM
DASA

Right, Right....

Hare Rama!

Das
Old 13-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Bob23

I love the way Ozzy puts it..."I LOVE YOU ALL!"

...or was it Elvis?

Closed Thread