Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Seeker

A very funny and strange coincidence

I have a friend that I appreciate very much because we can talk about everything and it's a fun friendship.
And I enjoy writing stories so, I tend to create characters based on people I know. So I created a character based on him and... I was writing that the character was on a boat, sailing. Minutes after, he sends me a message "I dreamed about you, and we were on a boat".
What does this mean?
It's a very fun coincidence!! What do you think?
Old 13-09-2020, 08:35 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTown
What do you think?

Don't read too much into things,will do your head in.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Don't read too much into things and just enjoy living in the present.
good idea. I was just excited about the coincidence, but not planning on overthink it.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:48 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I have a friend that I appreciate very much because we can talk about everything and it's a fun friendship.
And I enjoy writing stories so, I tend to create characters based on people I know. So I created a character based on him and... I was writing that the character was on a boat, sailing. Minutes after, he sends me a message "I dreamed about you, and we were on a boat".
What does this mean?
It's a very fun coincidence!! What do you think?
Hi.... I personally don't believe in coincidence lol.... It sounds to me as though you and he have a very strong connection... And probably , as time goes on, you will experience more and more things like this with him. Should be fun seeing , as time goes on. But either way, you certainly sound as though you have a lovely friendship.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:49 AM
ant

Quote:
good idea. I was just excited about the coincidence, but not planning on overthink it.

Yeah i get that and i've been there hey.

Just trying to help as i do commiserate.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:53 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... I personally don't believe in coincidence lol.... It sounds to me as though you and he have a very strong connection... And probably , as time goes on, you will experience more and more things like this with him. Should be fun seeing , as time goes on. But either way, you certainly sound as though you have a lovely friendship.

Elfin,

It's replies like yours and from others,that contributes to the mind confusion and reinforcing others to be in 'two minds'.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:59 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Elfin,

It's replies like yours and from others,that contributes to the mind confusion and reinforcing others to be in 'two minds'.
Hi Ant.... And I understand what you say... And I respect your viewpoint. We each have our own. But you see I have had similar experiences with a friend of mine, which is why I replied . It's good that forum members can receive different approaches to their questions, that way they can maybe analyze and know which ones resonate more with them.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:11 AM
ant

Quote:
But you see I have had similar experiences with a friend of mine, which is why I replied .

That's your 'own' story,no one elses.

Can you and could you see,how others can be lead astray?

Mind wise.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
That's your 'own' story,no one elses.

Can you and could you see,how others can be lead astray?

Mind wise.
Ant.. I am sure the young lady in question will not be led astray by anything either you or I have said. The nature of the question was put forward in a fun way, and not a desperate "need to know " basis..
Old 13-09-2020, 09:23 AM
ant

Quote:
in a fun way, and not a desperate "need to know " basis..

Haha,

I don't think so.

Try being more transparent.