Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-07-2020, 12:57 AM
Master
If I am God, and I created you all and everything.

Then everything is fake. Meaningless.
My mother is fake. My father aswell. My existence. My physical body. The sun. The planet.
Abraham Hicks. The law of attraction. Every love I have experienced in my life is not for anyone except for myself. Meaning, I never experienced love. So love is also fake.

Basically, everything is fake. Also the idea of God is also fake. Because I created that idea to seek something that is real. That truely exists outside of me or myself. And nothing exists outside of me. As it is all a dream. And I am just here as the dreamer. And there is nothing that exists outside of this dream, except another dream. And every dream exists only because I find it hard to accept that I will be forevermore eternally alone. Eternity is a long time. So it makes sense why I have created infinite dreams. And why I continue to keep making all of these dreams. To try and find a different perspective of myself. In the hopes that maybe there exists a perspective of myself that is more than myself. But I will never be able to escape the absolute undeniable fact that I am the only one that exists. And there has never ever existed anything other than who I truely am.

Who I truely am cannot be put into words. Because these words are also part of this dream. And I have experienced endless many dreams. So this dream is by no means any more or less real than all those infinite many other dreams. Which means as always, I am talking to myself. And no matter how amazing something happens, it's fake. And if I don't interfere with what happens, only meaninglessness and valuelessness reveals itself as the absolute eternal and infinitely ever expanding source reality/truth that is the core root reality of all that exists throughout all of eternally and infinitely ever expanding reality/dimension/experience.

However there is the idea of forgetfulness. Of forgetting that I am the dreamer. Which is inevitably very painful. As waking up requires either all the infinite/eternal ever expanse of existence to collapse on top of me. And thus be free from all of it in an instant of immense pain. Followed by unspeakable amount of time in non-physical reality. Where trillions of trillions of years pass me by in mere seconds. And here in this slow/zoomed in expanded reality, where I am dreaming that I am not God, due to slowing my vibration/frequency of my consciousness. That it seems that the entire universe is seperate from me.

It's an interesting place to be here. But I seem to have already revealed that I am the only one that exists here. And by me, I am not even talking about my human body. So to know myself is really impossible. Because there is no end or destination to that knowing. I have to recreate in order to know. And that knowing lasts only nanoseconds. So it cannot ever be real or sufficient. And what is real, is nothingness, which also cannot ever be experienced. It goes even beyond my awareness.

It is pretty dissapointing to find out that every truth that someone speaks of, no matter how seperate from me it may seem, always reveals that I had already created that before I was even able to perceive it.

What is even more dissapointing is to find out that I have created so much, not out of love, but because I was afraid of the truth. Which is simply my inability to accept that I am, have always been and will forevermore, eternally and infinitely throughout all eternity and all infinity, be alone.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
It IS all meaningless.
'From' you does not necessarily imply inside you or still part of you.
How do you know that your creations are not independent of you?

Ah, fear of being alone, that would seem to be the real issue, not the fakeness.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:24 AM
Master

Yes, I know what you speak of. I had some sense of this even when I was quite young.

I was aboard this train myself a few months back, it was scary and also extremely liberating.

Our beliefs create everything and before a belief there is a feeling and a desire. What I am saying now is of course, also a belief.
I am fully aware of the irony!

I follow my own compass now and align my experience to what my soul needs, then comes a belief, which I know is an illusion but it matters not because I willingly allow myself to take the placebo of belief and create whatever experience I need and desire. I become immersed into my dream willingly and try to enjoy the ride.

I am awake in a waking dream reality aware that I am dreaming but continuously choosing to keep dreaming until such a time when I no longer desire to for some time.

I am the driver, the passenger, I am all and I am nothing at all.

Love is what we make and believe it to be. Everybody defines it differently.
It is just energy and intention to me at this time, as I need it to be so for me.

As to being alone in the universe, I get it! The fact that I can feel and know that I am alone means something to me though, it means that I am aware and that I have a desire to connect.

That shows me that both states exist in this vast reality of experience.

Thinking about this stuff, makes me laugh hahaha!
Old 17-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Seeker

Thats the paradox of life. Its extremely meaningless and meaningful at the same time. It just has to be enjoyed, even the darkest parts within us. Then something truly amazing happens and we become truly human beings, instead of human doings. True intellegence, instead of intellect.
Old 17-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Knower
When I was young, I used to feel like a God. I felt like I was the only living creature on Earth while the rest of the universe was an unconcious worthless piece of junk that revolved around me. Slowly slowly, this feeling reduced, as I became more and more indulged in life. Now, I am 23 and I don't feel it at all. I feel like I am the useless piece of junk now. I don't feel any joy in life and when I seek joy or life, I get in trouble. The best I can do is to persist in this joyless zombie-like state and work every day in hope of achieving a better life. Though, I have walked around in dreams and done some amazing spiritual stuff, but still I feel like I am a pathetic ordinary existence that is trapped in this world by numerous chains that can only be removed slowly slowly and slowly.
Old 17-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Yes, I know what you speak of. I had some sense of this even when I was quite young.

I was aboard this train myself a few months back, it was scary and also extremely liberating.

Our beliefs create everything and before a belief there is a feeling and a desire. What I am saying now is of course, also a belief.
I am fully aware of the irony!

I follow my own compass now and align my experience to what my soul needs, then comes a belief, which I know is an illusion but it matters not because I willingly allow myself to take the placebo of belief and create whatever experience I need and desire. I become immersed into my dream willingly and try to enjoy the ride.

I am awake in a waking dream reality aware that I am dreaming but continuously choosing to keep dreaming until such a time when I no longer desire to for some time.

I am the driver, the passenger, I am all and I am nothing at all.

Love is what we make and believe it to be. Everybody defines it differently.
It is just energy and intention to me at this time, as I need it to be so for me.

As to being alone in the universe, I get it! The fact that I can feel and know that I am alone means something to me though, it means that I am aware and that I have a desire to connect.

That shows me that both states exist in this vast reality of experience.

Thinking about this stuff, makes me laugh hahaha!

I love your perspective ! "Thinking about this stuff, makes me laugh hahaha!"

Simply enjoy the play of consciousness ! What's the problem ?

Old 17-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
It IS all meaningless.
'From' you does not necessarily imply inside you or still part of you.
How do you know that your creations are not independent of you?

Ah, fear of being alone, that would seem to be the real issue, not the fakeness.

The "fear of being alone, that would seem to be the real issue". That is indeed a real fear --- initially --- but one does get past it --- eventually.

Well put !

Old 18-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Master
It's like trying to quench the thirst of a volcano with one tremendously difficult journey to the volcano top just to give it one cup of water. And then dying of thirst. And then say "I am God, the creator of world." lol.

So then I say, if everything is an illusion anyway. I might aswell drink the cup of water, and say "You're welcome." to the volcano. xD
Old 19-07-2020, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
It's like trying to quench the thirst of a volcano with one tremendously difficult journey to the volcano top just to give it one cup of water. And then dying of thirst. And then say "I am God, the creator of world." lol.

So then I say, if everything is an illusion anyway. I might aswell drink the cup of water, and say "You're welcome." to the volcano. xD
I'm sure if you ask nicely, the volcano will give you a cup of molten lava ...
Old 19-07-2020, 05:52 AM
Suspended

Here's the problem with your theory...nobody would believe you.

Say God said okay.. "I made the world so good"...Loverboy 58 sec https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhSntdt70w
Billy Ocean - Loverboy { Remastered HQ audio ,model Alexis Ren 2020 }

That I will become man (Jesus) and walk among him and everyone who believes gets this..

I can go for that Adam & Eve thing in Paradise!
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136265

You people would have to be insane passing that up!