Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Peaceofepicness

Color Starting to lose faith in Auras, Chakras and Meditation

Hello,

I have been trying to see auras now for a couple of weeks, and have not seen anything at all. I have also done meditation, but I feel like nothing is happening.

I am starting to lose faith in all of this.

Am I doing this stuff wrong? Or is it just make believe?

(P.S: I don't mean to cause any offence.)

Thank you
Old 11-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Knower

I believe that not all healing techniques are right for everyone. If you are not feeling drawn to this technique, it's OK to move on.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Knower

You picked the two hardest disciplines.
I've done plenty experimenting with my energy system, but I have never "seen" the aura, in the sense that some claim they can. Best I can do, is see with my imagination and hope whatever my mind is conjuring actually corresponds with reality.
I've done psychic readings as well - I had no way of knowing the information I was sensing was relevant to the other person or not, I just operating on faith and reported what I saw. A lot of the time I was right on the money, sometimes way off. The accuracy improved with time although I did nothing differently. Maybe there is a connection between confidence based on experience and the accuracy ;)

And many people struggle with meditation. It takes a lot of practice.
Old 18-06-2016, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceofepicness
Hello,

I have been trying to see auras now for a couple of weeks, and have not seen anything at all. I have also done meditation, but I feel like nothing is happening.

Thank you
Hi there...no offence taken.

I just remembered something my shaman teacher taught me many years ago (when I was thinking of another reply). lol

Place the tips of your two index fingers apart, just so they are barely touching and notice the energy between them appearing as solid matter.

Over time, move the fingers apart a little bit...a little bit more...going back if you can't see anything...

....but that's not what I wanted to say. lol

When you are trying to 'see' these things, you're trying to use your physical eyes right? Now, I can't see auras with my own eyes...I can't see their colours, but I can sense their whole energies and vibrations - the same goes for the chakras.

I guess this happens when you start unfolding your third eye. I started by doing a lot of focusing exercises, especially on a candle flame...trataka, pranayama AND meditation!

It's not make believe, it's all REAL! - well, subjectively speaking anyway.

All the best.
Old 18-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Master
Sounds like your pushing way too hard. And you're expecting results. You shouldn't. It's not about expecting results, it's about accepting any outcome, even the outcome that you don't feel anything. Trust that something is happening, and if not, at least you had a nice relaxing time which is always healthy for body and mind.
You have to learn to let go, to ease into it. That's when things will start to shift. But not by trying to make it happen. Exactly that mindset is what is stopping you.
Maybe if you sit in meditation and don't expect anything, just tell yourself "Okay, I'm just going to sit for 15 minutes and enjoy this music." you will find that things will slowly start to happen. But do not expect that. Expect nothing more than just 15 mins of relaxation with nice music. Best not go for longer stretches of time, cos you'd likely get bored and more irritated. Allow yourself to ease into it. 10 - 15 mins.

You may also want to look into the right meditation for you. Don't know how you meditate, maybe a nice guided meditation is easier for you, with visualisations, or simply music. Then you'd have to find the right music for you. Like sometimes I enjoy whale and dolphin sounds, other times it irritates the heck out of me.

And maybe you're just not ready for it yet. If you cannot let go of that sense of needing proof, result, you just won't get there.
And seeing auras, best stop with that. There's ppl who never see auras, so what? I don't see them, I still do readings. I can see them with my inner eye, not my physical eyes. Doesn't bother me either.
It usually takes LONGER than a mere few weeks to learn to see them, and with the mindset you got that needs results, it's not going to happen. You cannot force this. It is all about letting go, the opposite of needing result.
Don't get why seeing auras is so important to people. What is the added value? Proof that you got something? (again result) Who cares about auras? You don't need to see auras in order to feel/sense energies and to be able to work with them.
Old 18-06-2016, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sounds like your pushing way too hard. And you're expecting results. You shouldn't. It's not about expecting results, it's about accepting any outcome, even the outcome that you don't feel anything. Trust that something is happening, and if not, at least you had a nice relaxing time which is always healthy for body and mind.
You have to learn to let go, to ease into it. That's when things will start to shift. But not by trying to make it happen. Exactly that mindset is what is stopping you.
Maybe if you sit in meditation and don't expect anything, just tell yourself "Okay, I'm just going to sit for 15 minutes and enjoy this music." you will find that things will slowly start to happen. But do not expect that. Expect nothing more than just 15 mins of relaxation with nice music.

You may also want to look into the right meditation for you. Don't know how you meditate, maybe a nice guided meditation is easier for you, with visualisations, or simply music. Then you'd have to find the right music for you. Like sometimes I enjoy whale and dolphin sounds, other times it irritates the heck out of me.

And maybe you're just not ready for it yet. If you cannot let go of that sense of needing proof, result, you just won't get there.
And seeing auras, best stop with that. There's ppl who never see auras, so what? I don't see them, I still do readings. I can see them with my inner eye, not my physical eyes. Doesn't bother me either.
It usually takes LONGER than a mere few weeks to learn to see them, and with the mindset you got that needs results, it's not going to happen. You cannot force this. It is all about letting go, the opposite of needing result.
Don't get why seeing auras is so important to people. What is the added value? Proof that you got something? (again result) Who cares about auras? You don't need to see auras in order to feel/sense energies and to be able to work with them.
Beautifully said and I agree with every word.

This post is a whole catharsis for me, after being asked to 'prove' my psychic abilities constantly recently, until I was starting to get annoyed.

They wanted results...proof...I told them I'd oblige if they dropped their expectations first...they didn't...

It IS all about 'letting go' and that's the whole secret. Surrender and Mindfulness is like the Holy Grail.

I never understood why people want to see auras either for exactly the same reason.
Old 18-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Beautifully said and I agree with every word.

This post is a whole catharsis for me, after being asked to 'prove' my psychic abilities constantly recently, until I was starting to get annoyed.

They wanted results...proof...I told them I'd oblige if they dropped their expectations first...they didn't...

It IS all about 'letting go' and that's the whole secret. Surrender and Mindfulness is like the Holy Grail.

I never understood why people want to see auras either for exactly the same reason.
Yeah, sometimes ppl want a reading only to see if you can actually deliver the goodies. So they don't really want a reading at all, they also don't want to see you succeed, they just want to see you fail because that proves them right.
So they can go "See, I told you!"

I don't do such readings. Waste of my time and energy, and I don't feel I need to prove anything. It's not my job this life to deliver proof and/or to convert and convince non-believers. Some may have that task in life, maybe the Indigos, I don't feel called to join them
Old 18-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yeah, sometimes ppl want a reading only to see if you can actually deliver the goodies. So they don't really want a reading at all, they also don't want to see you succeed, they just want to see you fail because that proves them right.
So they can go "See, I told you!"

I don't do such readings. Waste of my time and energy, and I don't feel I need to prove anything. It's not my job this life to deliver proof and/or to convert and convince non-believers. Some may have that task in life, maybe the Indigos, I don't feel called to join them
Yep, I mean gawd, if they couldn't hear my 'Class A' EVPs that even deaf Freddy could hear, what chance does one have in proving anything? I can prove things, but do you think they want to hear it? ...even after they have asked for it? really?

However, it's at that time I start direct trance channeling and proving them wrong with their own words until they hang themselves by admission, then go crawling back into whatever hole they came out of and the spirits all get to say "I told you so"...geez I just love all this stuff sometimes!
Old 19-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you

1/Chakras and aura are not related.

2/If you expect some experiences, you must perform only one chakra meditation on the longer time. See The secret of the golden flower, translantion by Richard Willhelm. Is free on net. But there is chakra Ajna caled a Heavenly heart and chakra Anahata a "fleshly heart". Thera is recomended meditation about Ajna chakra for three months and then a years meditations on Anahata.
Old 19-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you

What if your higher self does not consider you to be "ready" for it? Have you thought about that?

Many years ago, when my awakening became obvious, something used to force me to enter the bathroom at work, and simply look into the mirror for minutes without closing them.

On day, I could literally see "blue" color around my right ear I think. I have since then, never done that again. Perhaps it was a hint into the future.