Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Pathfinder
Visited an Astral Town and came in contact with its residents!

Hi,

I have a very unusual AP experience a month ago.

I did my normal AP routine and get myself on unfamiliar street, on rather normal town, I look around to where to go. After 15 minutes walking down the street, I reach a place with many people which were gathered for some event, I think it was for a funeral. An old lady was giving a speech from a tribune, about the town and how each person from this community is very dear to her and despite the circumstances all of them must work for the greater good or something like that. When she finished talking they rang a big Bell and everyone start scattering around. It seems she saw me first and came straight to me, before I tried to ask her what is this place and where am I, she made a silence sign "shhh don't say anything they are watching, I know you are not from here, this place is not safe for you, you must leave before they notice you. If you still want to contact me and talk with me, here.", she gave me a golden ticket "with this you can connect to me anytime, now go", she left.

Of course I wasn't satisfied with this half assed explanation, so I stay and look around for clues in the building where the funeral service was held, nothing looked out of the ordinary, a boy was cleaning the place, it was no bigger than fourteen, I tried to talk with him. "Mister you are not from here, didn't you?", "How you know?" I asked him, "You are giving a strange energy vibe, which I don't recognize, you must leave this place at once, it's dangerous for you, they are always watching, I must not talk with you". "Who are they?" I asked, "The Hunters, they are guarding this place from all outsiders and they prevent anyone to leave this place, they are super strong and are immortal.". "But why they are doing this, I'm just a peaceful traveler?", "Don't ask more questions, just go!" the boy said.

In that very moment a crack in space appeared and a man-sized portal open and a tall strong man in pure white clothes (long robes with a black belt) step out from it, he had a long white hair and pure blue eyeballs, he raised his hand towards me "You must be eliminated!", "You must run mister, run!" the boy shouted at me. I tried to make him disappear or to teleport myself, but I didn't have any influence over this space, so the only option was self defense, I took a battle pose(I'm not sure but always in AP, I'm very combat experienced). He attack me furiously, he was also very experienced in martial arts, I can't relay the battle because it was too intense and everything was happening too fast, he couldn't take me down with just hand to hand combat, so he made something strange, from a small portal he created, he took a two black rods and start attacking me with them, these rods were extremely durable and he had an infinity storage from them it seems, after at least 10 minutes of intense battle, I started to become sloppy in my movements and my wounds were accumulating.

His next attack surpriced me, he slash my both eyes and I lost my vision(now if this was a dream, it must have ended there, but it didn't), it was very dry moment so I jump back a little, I couldn't see anything, only blackness, so I just focus all my intention to Feel and something strange happen, in blackness of my vision I sensed his heart beating and energy flowing through it. I let him stab me on purpose and I grabbed his hand and with my other hand I pierced directly through his heart, he fell on the ground dead. To my surprise his heart still beating in my hand turned into a crystal ball(maybe his core energy), I swallowed it, all my wounds and eyes healed away, my colorful vision came back. Nothing of the scenery had changed, the boy was surprised and said "What are you, mister? How you killed a Hunter, but that doesn't matter, Hunters are immortal, when one die, the closest person from us turn into one of them and top of that they learn from everything they experience and evolve, run Mister, run!". The body of the boy started to morph into one of them, only seconds later he completely became one of them.(this event was exactly like in the Matrix, but the Hunter was much stronger than the agents) He immediately open a little portal and start throwing black rods at me again. I thought "second round, no f***ing way" and wished to immediately return to my body, I open my eyes seconds later. Darn I loss the golden ticket in the chaos.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:04 PM
Master

Interesting, thanks for sharing your ap experience.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
Those astral residents must be idiots.

They are inmortals too, so why the fear anyone¿?
Old 11-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh man fighting while astral projecting sounds awesome... I just get stuck in Star's gravity or stuff like that ugh.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom

Yes "DITTO" ...spiritual bodies can not be harmed, by another person. Only the law of "reap as one sows", can harm the Soul & or the spiritual body.

Plus there are no funerals nessesary in the life without the flesh.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes "DITTO" ...spiritual bodies can not be harmed, by another person. Only the law of "reap as one sows", can harm the Soul & or the spiritual body.

Plus there are no funerals nessesary in the life without the flesh.

That is a lot of **** there, I hope you were sarcastic.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom

Only the Hunters are immortal, because they were transfering/injecting their self into another being.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
Only the Hunters are immortal, because they were transfering/injecting their self into another being.

There are no hunters...there is nothing to hunt & nothing to gain by hunting down others. because life without the flesh is all abundant.

The hunters in your experiences are a deception, & are part of senarios, that are put into play by unloving beings that are endeavouring to keep the truth of the life without the flesh, from you.

Ps, try replying in a more loving manner & also try listening to others if you wish to grow & learn in life.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:28 AM
Knower

The perseids were happening last night
Old 12-08-2020, 05:20 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
There are no hunters...there is nothing to hunt & nothing to gain by hunting down others. because life without the flesh is all abundant.

The hunters in your experiences are a deception, & are part of senarios, that are put into play by unloving beings that are endeavouring to keep the truth of the life without the flesh, from you.
Lol and you know this because? If you didn't experienced something, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, now does it!
Quote:
Ps, try replying in a more loving manner & also try listening to others if you wish to grow & learn in life.
P.s. Why do you think you are the master, maybe this is just a deception only in your mind.