Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
When i say devil I mean the person behind people tourturing Raping killing children drinking their blood for youth and power using their skin for shoes that they all wear. Why is covid #1 agenda if this horrid **** is going on?? It’s disgusting what is coming out into the light.

Ah your talking about adrenochrome here. And the Red Shoe Ped____lia Rings. Lets not forget Pizzagate. Best keep it down or Lynn will shut down the thread. This is not appropriate for children.

No one is going to come and save us. We got ourselves into this mess, we will get ourselves out of it. Give it time, my friend.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:25 PM
Knower
Hi LibraTaurusEnergy23,

You are not alone at all. I am glad you posted this because you aren't afraid to express the emotional pain felt by those of us that are unable to turn a blind eye to everything going on in the world right now. None of us really know what to do but that fire inside of us has already been ignited & that is a waaaaay more powerful driving force than anything these corrupt monsters could ever possess. I could honestly talk about all of this for days but I am sure that may drive people nuts & I am not sure how much it would really accomplish but whatever. This global catastrophe is a reality for all of us everywhere. I don't understand how or why people are able to just completely block everything out everything that is taking place right now so they can return to their cushy safe lives. I am not sure that people are really grasping the gravity of this situation, but come on, time to wake up people. Do you really think your government cares anything about you or anyone else?

Is anybody really surprised by all of this? I think we all knew that it was just a matter of time. It is real eerie to me because I remember my father pretty much predicting all of this. He honestly brought it up more times over the years than I can even count. He always spoke with such certainty as if he knew. He would just start talking about it randomly at times even though no one even asked him or said a thing about it. He would just start up about it unprovoked sometimes and my sister & I would just kinda be like "Oh geez, here he goes again..." To be fair, my father was certainly a very umm.. unique individual. So every now & again some craziness gets mixed into whatever he is saying. He would occasionally just toss out something cryptic basically telling me that this was going to all occur during my lifetime & that he wished that wasn't the case but it was the truth, that was just something I was going to have to deal with. He would always say that he would probably be dead by then thankfully, or at least he hoped so because he did not want to be around for any of this. He would say that he really hoped that he was wrong & that it would wait until after my lifetime, but he said he really did not believe that to be the case. That he would be surprised if I made it to 40 before this kicked off. If he ever felt like I was tuning him out during these rambling sessions he would whack me on the back of my head. (That was just his thing if I wasn't listening to him when I should have been. My sister didn't get the smack to the head, she was always his favorite plus she was more sensitive.) I would always find it humorous especially now because they are always proving to be of relevance. Anyway he would be like uhhh you need to listen because I am not kidding. This will very likely take place during your lifetime & I won't be around so you better pay attention now. & I will admit, sometimes it would scare me because it made total sense & he just had a way of making it real that I would get a little worried from time to time. I never trusted the flu vaccine, I would never even consider getting one & I thought the people that did were nuts. Okay...the government is really pushing these free shots to help us out? Nuh uh, not buying it for a second. I did not trust those things & I couldn't understand why people just so willingly trusted an entity that has never really placed value on human life. (besides theirs of course) And you think they are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts? No they definitely have a hidden agenda that I want no part of. I had a friend that I used to playfully bicker with because I was so anti vaccine & she was so pro vaccine. She never had an ounce of logic to back up her statement though. There were definitely other times that my pops said something predicting this but I kind of went off on a tangent so moving on.

I don't like to use the word apocalypse but that is exactly what is taking place. It is going to bring pain, that is the ONLY way to get people to change their ways. You aren't going to make any changes if your having a blissful time the way things were before all of this. We NEED a swift kick in the ****.

There is no way I will ever be able to remotely understand for one second how anyone is okay with causing so much harm to so many for what again? I never want to understand that, my heart hurts just knowing people like that exist. There are just to many horror stories.

I don't believe that COVID's origins are anything other that man made. I believe it was created with the intention of creating a global panic. It wasn't designed to be extremely harmful but harmful enough to instill fear into us in order to manipulate the masses. I do not trust that vaccine either.

Speaking of aliens. I had entered a trance a few weeks back that lasted for 6 days straight. I am not really in my body during these times & I exist outside of time. Some form of memories or something just flow into my head without any conscious thought. They are so real like I can see what is there & react emotionally as events unfold. I feel like I am there. They have contacted me several times throughout my life and they never felt threatening.

I don't mind sharing the full story with anybody who is interested. I just don't feel like typing the whole thing out right now. But no...they are not here to cause us harm in anyway. They created us with the intent of experiencing the highest vibration of love through separation. They are probably the last thing we have to worry about. Their history is fascinating, I am going to write it out either way but they are our friends.

There are "aliens" that do exist on earth though that are harmful. They are human in the fact that they share our DNA but they have absolutely no way to connect to that human part of their biological make up. They honestly have no idea what they are doing. They find great joy in human suffering but not because they have the intention of harming anyone. They can't grasp that concept. Their emotions are not human at all. There is just something about people suffering that they like for some reason. It is terrifying to me.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Master

Fascinating Gemini. I'd love to read anything you write. I'd like to know exactly what your father said. Everything that is happening like it is? Or slightly different. Did he tell you the outcome?

And your alien story would be interesting as well.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Out of those that are infected, less than 1% die. Most people that dies from it have some underlying severe health issue. Tells you something doesn't it? The worldwide response is out of proportion. We've never seen this kind of response to the seasonal flu or even the swine flu of ten years ago. So who benefits from the lockdowns? Who wants to destroy the economy and implement something ''new'' and ''fairer''? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it smells like an orchestrated move, just like other things that have happened in recent times. If it isn't ((which is also possible)) then people sure know how to use a crisis to their advantage.

I don't think humans will go extinct any time soon. We can survive in the mountains, the deserts, and icy wastes. We'll always figure something out.

That's right....actual numbers of deaths by percentage is about 1/10th of a percent with almost all succumbing to it having an underlying problem.

How many times have we heard the "its the end thing"?????

Since the human species came onto the ecological scene some 300,000 years ago...we've survived disaster after disaster after disaster.....including pandemics throughout our history

The genetic record shows that somewhere around 70,000 years ago that some unknown disaster in Africa's Great Rift Valley which is where we were at that time killed off all but 41 human females of breeding age.

And remember, it doesn't matter how many men are left...men don't have babies!

So those 41 woman were all that stood between us...and extinction. That's pretty damn close if you ask me!

This is the reason that there are exactly 41 genetic lines of human beings today.

The fact is that when humans showed up on the scene...we were unlike any species that's ever lived. A huge brain, the forward looking eyes of a predator and tool making hands.

We evolved as the "Thinking Hunter".....the smartest and most adaptable species to ever walk this planet.

We have survived every disaster that's ever been thrown at us and I believe that some how we will always find a way to make it!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 05-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Master

Most who die from it are old. It attacks a few young ones. And when a young one dies, oh lordy, do we hear about it. Just this morning I saw the (now recirculating) about the 13 nuns who died. Really? Like we didn't hear that 2 months ago?

Lucky you said: How many times have we heard the "its the end thing"?????

That's you and me. But the younger generations haven't experienced an upset before.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:01 AM
Master
Lucky1, I think you may refer to the Toba eruption of 75000 years ago.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello members,

I am going to close this thread because i feel it's too negative in nature. I get there are social issues to discuss in a challenging world, but these 'end of world' threads are negative in nature. I feel they feed to hysteria to people who are alraedy scared, especially In a time where we need to encourage each other to be more positive and see light in adversity.

( For the record, I live in a 'hot spot' state, and where also the first corona virus case was found in my whole state, I am not scared. I'm still athletic & train outdoors, business as usual and the sun still rises every day on time. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself ).

We still have rules

Quote:
Scaremongering: This is not permitted, what it means is posting information which may cause fear, or even panic amongst members, please remember we have vulnerable members and children here.

Conspiracy Theories: Matt had no time for these, and there are many forums available which cater to such interests, they are not permitted here.
Closed Thread