Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-08-2020, 04:38 AM
Knower

Integrating spirituality into everyday life

What practices do you incorporate into your daily life that connects you to a sense of spirituality? One thing I like to do is read near-death experiences on nderf . org

Most days I live in the physical reality which feels so dense, but I find it hard to do the little things to reconnect.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:24 AM
Master
The spiritual experience is always with us but we are not always with it. I find it better to remove things from my life, to have a continuous spiritual experience, than it is to add things to my life.

What stops us from consciously having that spiritual experience is something that is blocking us, clouding us, or moving us away from that pure vibration. I do quiet meditation the first thing upon awakening from sleep, and when I was working I would go someplace and meditate on my break.

Quieting my mind and staying focused on the moment works for me. Reading inspirational spiritual stories may also help. Looking up at the night sky every now and then, and realizing that I am on a ball whirling through space, with stars and planets all around me, helps to keep things in perspective for me.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The spiritual experience is always with us but we are not always with it. I find it better to remove things from my life, to have a continuous spiritual experience, than it is to add things to my life.

What stops us from consciously having that spiritual experience is something that is blocking us, clouding us, or moving us away from that pure vibration. I do quiet meditation the first thing upon awakening from sleep, and when I was working I would go someplace and meditate on my break.

Quieting my mind and staying focused on the moment works for me. Reading inspirational spiritual stories may also help. Looking up at the night sky every now and then, and realizing that I am on a ball whirling through space, with stars and planets all around me, helps to keep things in perspective for me.

How beautiful, thank you for sharing your perspective :)
Old 03-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Master

You asked ...
Relax, turn toward inside, deepen, leave aside all your beliefs and expectations, deepen more, ask a question, wait for an answer, don't rationalize the answer, ask to remember it when you wake up, ask more questions in the same way, wake up, write in your journal your questions and answers exactly as you got them. Be aware that you probably distorted some of the answers.
My advice: don't "connect to a sense of spirituality", it's just a label, likely to mislead you.

Also: stop reading nde accounts; they just implant others' beliefs into your subconscious.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136470
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:15 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman

I agree this is very helpful
Old 04-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
What practices do you incorporate into your daily life that connects you to a sense of spirituality? One thing I like to do is read near-death experiences on nderf . org

Most days I live in the physical reality which feels so dense, but I find it hard to do the little things to reconnect.
A better question is what are the reasons you think that you are not already connected to a sense of Spirituality? Most people have a definition of Spirituality and it's that definition that creates your reality, and when you define what is Spiritual, by extension you define what is not Spiritual. You live in the physical reality most days and it feels so dense, because physical reality to you is not as much fun as Spiritual reality but when you prefix reality all you're really doing is dividing up your existence into what you like/prefer and what you don't. In that way you create your own reality and experience it in that context, which is very Spiritual of you. So, you're not actually disconnected from your sense of Spirituality after all, you're actually creating different realities but you only like one of them.

If you're really going to 'do the Spiritual thing' take the inward Journey and forget the outward one for a time - reading about NDEs is the outward Journey. Ask yourself the reasons you define Spirituality as you do and what do you get out of it? Ask yourself the reasons you perceive reality in terms of Spiritual vs dense reality.

When there is nothing and nobody that isn't Spiritual, the whole Universe looks different. The most 'Spiritual' activity I do is spend time with my camera, because for me it's a metaphor or reflection for my own reality - a reality within a reality.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert

I just don’t seperate it, that way it’s ‘all life’..as ‘I am’ as my life.

If the physical feels dense then the totality of you is not fully ‘connected’ to feel your physical being as light and fluid.