Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 05-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Hey Joe, Music is my armour....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1wgaFJ0750

The heart, a very refined instrument.

Between the notes we grow... you know.

She has awesome hair, growing mine, but wow.

"It was swift, it was just another wave of the miracle."

I see us as souls having a life, perhaps we are just that.

Music was her armour too unfortunately she didn't wear it enough or used it inappropriately, but i knew she was a star, once in a generation musician and this song is a great song. Emotionally devastatingly connected to the heart but didn't fully realise or know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Rr5J1bk0I

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 05-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Very nice, and Donovan, an Icon from my past!

My true calling was to be....a prophet of some sort,...?

Dylan Knew the path I wanted to keep!

Dylan Back from the dead....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QPBpFAKTGo

Beautiful, more from the Guru Dylan. Yes some of his stuff is actually too good, too good for the music industry too good for rock venues and almost too good for small bars, although that is really where you would want to hear Dylan or in your front room but that chance is quite unlikely. Yes a prophet indeed, tell that to the lady at the job centre. Name ..? Occupation ? Prophet
Hey here is a Dylan track you might like and remember or not as the case may be. Adieu fine prophet be well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhMvLuoMaM

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 05-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Master

I was stupid and listened to Man on the moon REM then started watching the movie about Andy Kaufman... He hated being called a comedian. That movie just makes me feel sad for some reason. I don't know of it is just Jim Carreys take on Andy but I just get some desperately lonely vibes from the character or the man... i dunno? This comment is off topic...
But the song is good anyway.

I might go back into hibernation for a few hours Lol... Everything hurts my heart right now haha.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I was stupid and listened to Man on the moon REM then started watching the movie about Andy Kaufman... He hated being called a comedian. That movie just makes me feel sad for some reason. I don't know of it is just Jim Carreys take on Andy but I just get some desperately lonely sense from the character or the man... i dunno? This comment is off topic...
But the song is good anyway.

I might go back into hibernation for a while Lol... Everything hurts my heart right now haha.

You've been lead into some kind of ecliptic shadow from whence you shall emerge after probably a few hours sleep. REM always liked them, wondered who Kaufman was when i first heard but kinda found out ! Anyways ...yeah yeah yeah ...!!!! Be well.

Old 05-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Master

I watched that movie about 15 years ago only to get th the urge to watch it again but did not make it very far through today.

Not the lack of sleep which has got me this time. I slept like a log yesterday very satisfying slumber.
I am just happy hearted and content in life right now and it is a little overwhelming.
Here have some candy (throws candy at Joe).

Thank you for the well wishes

Last edited by RedEmbers : 05-08-2020 at 10:40 AM.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Master

Quote:
I watched that movie about 15 years ago only to get th the urge to watch it again but did not make it very far through today.

Not the lack of sleep which has got me this time. I slept like a log yesterday very satisfying slumber.
I am just happy hearted and content in life right now and it is a little overwhelming.
Here have some candy (throws candy at Joe).

Thank you for the well wishes

sdafd;afjasjvkasca

Old 06-08-2020, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Nawww man.... I know you were talking to Joe but ya got me instead muhahahaha
That is a beautiful song and today is the worst day to listen to it given all the recent events in my life and the world turning my stupid heart into mush for no good reason...Darn it all.
Grumble, grumble.

Stupid cello, I cannot handle the cello, it has to be one of the most beautiful instruments in the entire world in my humble opinion.

Hey, My Grandparents were both musicians, piano, violin and voice were their instruments of choice. My Grandfather worked in a music shop. They used to sing duets together at gatherings. I never knew either of them well because they died when I was very young. My grandfather had a very large collection of records which were left to my mother who often used to play them on the record player.

A few months ago I discovered a couple of old sheets of music, songs which my grandmother had composed. I had no idea up until then that she wrote her own music ! It was like finding treasure.

P.s.
You could buy a long, blonde wig, it is quicker then growing your own hair.

Hey Red, I play the radio mostly, and a little guitar, C's, G's, D's and all the others, and bar cords with my fingers stretch to the limit, to spice it up a little.

Music can hurt, the things we do for love. Again and again.

I love music, music is like a window to the soul, the soul has preferences. I'm very diversified, mother nature is like music to my ears.

Cheers and pints around a pub would help!, then I would get up on stage...
Old 06-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Beautiful, more from the Guru Dylan. Yes some of his stuff is actually too good, too good for the music industry too good for rock venues and almost too good for small bars, although that is really where you would want to hear Dylan or in your front room but that chance is quite unlikely. Yes a prophet indeed, tell that to the lady at the job centre. Name ..? Occupation ? Prophet
Hey here is a Dylan track you might like and remember or not as the case may be. Adieu fine prophet be well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhMvLuoMaM

LOl,Street Legal, that is an underated epic album by Dylan, what a master, what a poet, what a genius!

And you nailed it, his new album has me grinning all over, the Old Dylan is Back!

Cheers Joe.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Music was her armour too unfortunately she didn't wear it enough or used it inappropriately, but i knew she was a star, once in a generation musician and this song is a great song. Emotionally devastatingly connected to the heart but didn't fully realise or know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Rr5J1bk0I

Yes, she had a rawness, to the point type thing. Love can be vicious, I know it's other side well.

The darkness in Love...

It can grow into the most profound understanding of truth.

Amy Whinehouse was a candle that burnt bright, and fast.

I am not to familiar with all her work, but hey, a new lead...

The mystery is Love, or is it truth?
Old 06-08-2020, 03:58 AM
Master
This puzzle has many faces and sides.

What is the truth?

Love is elusive, prone to interesting games.

Hence we are alive.