Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Experiencer
ACTION

Whatever you truly want in your life, you will have to take consistent action towards it.

No external god is going to lift their little finger for you.

Neither any external angel is going to do that.

Yet, most of society right now, thinks that by just saying some affirmations, watching some visual boards, by praying, by meditating, by waiting for the "right feeling" or "right perfect moment" things are going to get "attracted" to them.

That's **, and it doesn't work.

I have to be honest and confess that I did that for long periods of time, and NOTHING happened.

It was a great lesson because right now, I only believe in my own actions.

For example, the very first time I wanted to self-initiate my own Out of body experiences, I didn't wait for any little angel with wings to come to me, and help me out.

You will wait forever.

Instead I faced my own fears of the unknown, I was highly determined to get results, I meditated everyday at 4am for 1 hour for 2 months in a row, and I finally did it.

It was all because of my consistent action

For example there is a lot of lonely people out there who are miserable, and all they do everyday, is to hope & pray & think about attracting this perfect soulmate to come to them....

As I said, they will wait forever, because reality doesn't work that way.

The moment they get out of their comfort zones and take ACTION to meet new people, and face all of the challenges and fears. Then, it will happen.

That's how reality works.

You take action towards a goal, and you must have to face fears/challenges as a test for it, and then you will get your goal.

In my own opinion, I think that is exciting because it's always an adventure, isn't it? It makes every goal an exciting movie to live

You know why?

Because I know that we are inmortal spiritual beings!

So, who care at all what they say, what bad they do to you, how unfair things are, etc etc.

All I see, as an Out of body explorer (without the fear of the illusion of the physical death), is that reality to me is goals/adventures/action and demolishing fears is exciting
Old 22-07-2020, 12:03 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Yet, most of society right now, thinks that by just saying some affirmations, watching some visual boards, by praying, by meditating, by waiting for the "right feeling" or "right perfect moment" things are going to get "attracted" to them.

That's a generalized assumption. You don't know what actions they are applying or plans they have in place.
Old 22-07-2020, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Whatever ...
All I see, as an Out of body explorer (without the fear of the illusion of the physical death), is that reality to me is goals/adventures/action and demolishing fears is exciting
What do you get from your OBEs?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 22-07-2020 at 01:46 AM.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Whatever you truly want in your life, you will have to take consistent action towards it.

That's **, and it doesn't work.

I have to be honest and confess that I did that for long periods of time, and NOTHING happened.

It was a great lesson because right now, I only believe in my own actions.

For example, the very first time I wanted to self-initiate my own Out of body experiences, I didn't wait for any little angel with wings to come to me, and help me out.

You will wait forever.

Instead I faced my own fears of the unknown, I was highly determined to get results, I meditated everyday at 4am for 1 hour for 2 months in a row, and I finally did it.

It was all because of my consistent action

For example there is a lot of lonely people out there who are miserable, and all they do everyday, is to hope & pray & think about attracting this perfect soulmate to come to them....

As I said, they will wait forever, because reality doesn't work that way.

The moment they get out of their comfort zones and take ACTION to meet new people, and face all of the challenges and fears. Then, it will happen.

That's how reality works.

You take action towards a goal, and you must have to face fears/challenges as a test for it, and then you will get your goal.

In my own opinion, I think that is exciting because it's always an adventure, isn't it? It makes every goal an exciting movie to live

You know why?

Because I know that we are inmortal spiritual beings!

So, who care at all what they say, what bad they do to you, how unfair things are, etc etc.

The problem with this is understanding that action is necessary. You say the affirmation once knowing that it is true and you act accordingly. For example you want a better job, you write a letter to yourself or god or whomever stating the what you want, you put it away and forget about it. a new job becomes available and you apply for it and get it. A year later you find the letter and realize you got everything you listed. Now, this is not going to work if you get outlandish about it and then waste your time fixating on it instead of acting on it.

You are right, action is necessary. Just saying affirmations over and over indicates you don't believe that is possible, you say them in order to change something instead of declare something. Then passively wait for something to change, but nothing does because you are passive.

You hit the nail on the head. You can have and manage your experience being human on planet earth but you have to be realistic about what you want, specific about it and active on it.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:

There's now doubt you are 'very talented' and 'gifted' in what you do - people on here don't just make it up they have God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and Angel's'Guides'Higher Self and many more guiding us...

I have done a lot of miles on this planet and sometimes 'very weary' on my journey - so take it from me 'one day' you will need the assistance and help from 'higher knowledge' until then have a good day and keep exploring and 'learning' - but remember to be kind on your journey, because it is noted, especially with one with such talent that should be used to help others, which I can see you are sharing knowledge here with others, so that's a start......

Just bear in mind what I said here and keep an 'open mind' regarding guidance on your travels this lifetime - my advice 'don't' shut the door on your spiritual support, they're there to help, and you will need that at some point, if not now then when you're older...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-07-2020, 09:00 PM
lejonjus

inavalan "whatever..." you're like what is this doing in OBE's, correct? haha

Good responses WildHairedWoman and one-light. I think what was said in the original post is known already but hey I could be wrong. We should do a survey on society.

Last edited by lejonjus : 22-07-2020 at 10:20 PM.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Seeker

Agreed but your subconscious mind controls 95% of your actions, no matter how hard people try to change they always fall back to their old habits. This is why people struggle to lose weight, quit smoking, become successful etc.

What worked for me was reprogramming my subconscious mind and my old destructive limiting beliefs vanished. I started to take the right actions and my life changed forever.

I learned exactly how from this article:http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-r...et-to-success/
Old 23-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottj
Agreed but your subconscious mind controls 95% of your actions, no matter how hard people try to change they always fall back to their old habits. This is why people struggle to lose weight, quit smoking, become successful etc.

What worked for me was reprogramming my subconscious mind and my old destructive limiting beliefs vanished. I started to take the right actions and my life changed forever.

I learned exactly how from this article:http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-r...et-to-success/
I agree that people hardly change, and you can't change another. I disagree that that is the reason for "why people struggle to lose weight, quit smoking, become successful etc."

I agree that you should get in touch with your subconscious. It isn't a matter of reprogramming it, as you aren't the boss of it.

That article, so long, seems to be the typical sales shill, so I haven't read it. Nobody who knows how to make money sells the method for money. They give it for free.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
inavalan "whatever..." you're like what is this doing in OBE's, correct? haha

Good responses WildHairedWoman and one-light. I think what was said in the original post is known already but hey I could be wrong. We should do a survey on society.
I was asking what does the poster get from OBEs? Entertainment? Knowledge? Guidance?

Like using your computer or cell phone ... Are you using it for games, to learn something, for work, for social media? Some uses are more worthy, others are just waste of time beyond a point.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:12 PM
lejonjus

@scottj - I was waiting for you to insert advertisement testimonials for _____ product : ) Don't mind me I'm having fun with it.

@inavalan Oh I see. What I was talking about was how you shortened the post to "whatever" in your quote. I found it funny.

I see OP phrased in different ways to mock the community. If it didn't come off like that then I would've answered differently. I try to give people more credit, that they know more than we think.