Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Experiencer
Post Lucid Dreams VS OBES

Today sunday I decided to do an experiment myself.

I was in bed for 12+Hours in order to have lots and lots of lucid dreams, and test them by myself the core differences between a real Out of body experience.

In order to do them, it was simply doing a "movement technique" inside the bed while having a half of my consciousness on it.

The main observation of the lucid dream, is that IT CAN ONLY REPLICATE YOUR MEMORY;

In other words, on a lucid dream, you won't be able to see ANYTHING NEW!

and that sucks a lot!
A lucid dream is only a BORING REPLICA OF YOUR PRESENT PHYSICAL LIFE!

Secondly, the main problem is STABILIZATION.

I couldn't stabilize in those lucid dreams. I couldn't prolong those lucid dreams. They were short and inestable.

It's a single player game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Real Out of body experience is totally different.

The environments are stable and real. The higher the dimension, the more abstract form becomes

You can control & stay freezed on the same location as long as you want to

You are going to see new things that you couldn't imagine to be real

You can explore locations with total stability, step by step, without losing control

You can teletransport in different timelines (past/future), locations (areas/planets), dimensions (up/down).

You will be able to talk to spiritual beings for real.

You can also explore physical alien civilizations on their home planets for real (like a ghost to them), and be completely amazed on something you couldn't ever imagine to exist

You can morph into a different form, and feel for real everything of their own chracteristics

You can morph into the orb of consciousness form with 360ยบ vision

It's a multiplayer game

------------

The best way to have an OBE is to do the Direct Strategy at 4am.

Relaxation Technique > Vibration Technique > Exit Technique

I have another Indirect Strategy, where you have to catch a "Natural Awekenning" on the bed, to then do a "Motion Based Technique".

The common pattern of OBE's, is that you will feel a real sensation of movement from your physical body into the spiritual body WITH VIBRATIONS along the way.

On a Lucid Dream there is no vibrations whatsoever
Old 19-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

For me, lucid dreaming, out-of-body, astral projection are the same type of experience. They represent projections of our awareness into different parts of our whole selves, each of those operating on different planes of existence.
  • Lucid dreaming is experienced as our outer dream-semi-personality on the dream / imagination plane.
  • Out-of-body is experience as our inner dream-semi-personality on the physical awake plane.
  • Being awake is experienced as our outer-self part of personality on the physical awake plane.
  • Astral projection is experienced as our inner-self part of personality in the wider reality (afterlife).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
For me, lucid dreaming, out-of-body, astral projection are the same type of experience. They represent projections of our awareness into different parts of our whole selves, each of those operating on different planes of existence.
  • Lucid dreaming is experienced as our outer dream-semi-personality on the dream / imagination plane.
  • Out-of-body is experience as our inner dream-semi-personality on the physical awake plane.
  • Being awake is experienced as our outer-self part of personality on the physical awake plane.
  • Astral projection is experienced as our inner-self part of personality in the wider reality (afterlife).

Thanks for the help.

I agree with you at all the points 100%.

They are the same type of experience, yes, but the rules of that dimension (or planes as you label them) are different that was what I trying to share with everybody.

On a lucid dream you will not be able to see new things far beyond your imagination or what you have already watched.
Therefore, if you have lots of fears is the best trainning ground to start, but be aware that nothing new is going to happen.

Meanwhile,with Astral Projection / OBE's you will experience lots of weird and new things all the time if you are bold & courageous to explore it all.
OBE's and Astral Projection is the same thing.
The only difference is the density of the dimension up / down.

The good news, is that you can transform a Lucid Dream into an OBE, by stating an affirmation like this "Out of body Now", "Out of body Now" , "Out of body Now" - or something that resonates with you

Cheers!
Old 20-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Thanks for the help.

I agree with you at all the points 100%.

They are the same type of experience, yes, but the rules of that dimension (or planes as you label them) are different that was what I trying to share with everybody.

On a lucid dream you will not be able to see new things far beyond your imagination or what you have already watched.
Therefore, if you have lots of fears is the best trainning ground to start, but be aware that nothing new is going to happen.

Meanwhile,with Astral Projection / OBE's you will experience lots of weird and new things all the time if you are bold & courageous to explore it all.
OBE's and Astral Projection is the same thing.
The only difference is the density of the dimension up / down.

The good news, is that you can transform a Lucid Dream into an OBE, by stating an affirmation like this "Out of body Now", "Out of body Now" , "Out of body Now" - or something that resonates with you

Cheers!
I generally am of the same opinions, with some exceptions, that I would formulate differently. But that's ok. I guess you were talking more from the user's point of view.

I agree that you can, and should use affirmations like those you mentioned to navigate between the various planes.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Master
That first message is so well written and noted - and some good comments in all posts - I have been researching teleportation recently since a few weeks back I visualised on something while meditating and the focus changed to a vision of leaves. I have had many lucid dreams and a couple of AP's but this is different...

I see things in full colour, but in my mind just black and white, grey mainly, 'unless' I'm been shown something by my spiritual support then it can be in full beautiful colour... I don't know anyone on here who doesn't visualise in colour, ive asked before on here...

So as my workload has eased I am focusing on AP and teleportation or teletransport, and getting from one place to another instantly, I have my support pushing me with this and i'm getting on the right track - but as always 'we' have to learn, and much to learn yet from me but I'll get there - just takes a little time...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-07-2020, 07:02 AM
Master
Well I had my first proper trance teleportation or whatever people want to call it - but it happened and i'm buzzing this morning... Went back in time to an old pub I used to know, interacted with people and drove an old ford sierra car...

Acknaton on here - you said I would go back in time and future - I did it my friend... thank you for being there for me when it mattered on my journey here to now.

So it happened 'that moment' I knew was real - I went back in time to an old pub with big comfy seats and interacted with people and even drove an old car - did it yes........ The old over bright church information screen did it for me - focused on that in my mind then to the pub James..... immediately I was there... Ive been loosing a lot of time early mornings of recent, and concentration/awareness has been rubbish for AP / vibes and apparent lost time in travel, but not this time AP, now I know why, meant to do this 'for now' and this time - I got it right...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 25-07-2020 at 06:24 PM.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:01 AM
Master
I text both my big kids in their 40's, probably won't get a reply lol - that sort of thing doesn't happen in the real world... My brother replied though bless him, next time you're out get me an handbrake cable from the nearby town...

Last edited by one-light : 25-07-2020 at 12:14 PM.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
That first message is so well written and noted - and some good comments in all posts - I have been researching teleportation recently since a few weeks back I visualised on something while meditating and the focus changed to a vision of leaves. I have had many lucid dreams and a couple of AP's but this is different...

I see things in full colour, but in my mind just black and white, grey mainly, 'unless' I'm been shown something by my spiritual support then it can be in full beautiful colour... I don't know anyone on here who doesn't visualise in colour, ive asked before on here...

So as my workload has eased I am focusing on AP and teleportation or teletransport, and getting from one place to another instantly, I have my support pushing me with this and i'm getting on the right track - but as always 'we' have to learn, and much to learn yet from me but I'll get there - just takes a little time...

Saying affirmations doing an out of body works for teletranportation

"Now I want to go to the moon"

"Now I want to see my past life"

"Now I want to morph into a tiger"

"Now I want to see myself in a mirror"

"Now I want to see my higher self"

"Next level now"

"Vision now"

"Stability now"

Try it. If it works for me, for you too
Old 26-07-2020, 08:50 AM
Master
Good advice that and I will be using it many times, and someone on here will 'not' know that so its knowledge shared which is good - but most experienced members on here know this...

Crikey when I first heard of 'affirmations' that's it I thought all my problems solved when things seemed to be happening - 'to the moon' I say.... ok again with a best tv actor deep voice 'to the moon'- so yes great when you can get out in the first place, or that 'sweet spot' connection, that's the bit isn't it eh on our journeys, getting it right!! - bit like driving a car with the clutch slipping, bet some of the older ones remember that clutch slipping press the accelerator, engine revving going nowhere lol - I been there...

Anyway we share ideas and knowledge, and make our own minds up on advice and we push on - 'and be kind and helpful on your journeys here everyone'.... and have a good day/evening...

And remember to offer a 'smile' on your travels during these difficult times, people are struggling... but many will respond with a smile back - helps immune systems to be strong.