Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Master

On attracting the opposite sex using intent and energy

I am starting this thread to help those that may have trouble attracting members of the opposite sex in general, an issue most of us would have struggled with during our lives. I am a heterosexual male, so I will be writing from that perspective for obvious reasons, but what I write here will obviously apply to anyone else that may want to attract a fellow soul into their lives for purposes of forming a lasting bond. My inspiration comes from the Goddess Inanna, who is the Sumerian Goddess of Love and War (two closely related topics, I think we can all agree) and so this thread will include advice given by her, an expert if there ever was one.
I reported on this forum*a couple of weeks ago, that I have changed my intent in wanting to get back into dating again, or more accurately, to actually start dating for real, for the first time in my life, at 41, because I've never done this properly before, mostly due to a lack of interest in the opposite sex on my side. I did have some girlfriends, relationships and even one-night stands on occasion, but they were mostly incidental, not due to me actually going out and looking.*
So, since I put out the intent that I want to attract and date girls and asked Inanna to help me out and send some girls my way, things started happening for me. A few weeks ago, the day after I put out the intent to attract girls, I was picked up by two Ukrainian girls in my local park and I started dating one of them. We've met a few times, but I wasn't sure if she was really the right fit for me, there are several things about her that would put me off dating her in a serious manner. So I thought to myself I should really try and meet other girls too, though I have done exactly zero to actually make it happen so far.
Today I was on a business trip to Budapest, which is a beautiful city, if you've ever been and is justifiably famous for its extremely attractive ladies. My very first girlfriend was a Jewish girl from these parts and she looked like a young, but buxom Catherine Zeta Jones and had*the silky voice of Scarlett Johannsson, not to mention a killer sense of humour. Unfortunately, I was too young and inexperienced (we were both 18) to reel her in and we parted ways after a couple of months of dating, which I regret to this day. She would have made an excellent wife... But, I digress.
So, I was walking around the Jewish Quarter of Budapest, which is home to its famed ruin bars (I was looking for the one called Gozsdu), when I noticed two extremely attractive ladies on the other side of the road. I quickly crossed the street and took a closer look. They were both wearing hot pants, since it was quite a hot day and it really showed off their extremely attractive behinds.
I had no intention of actually talking to them, they simply piqued my interest, visually speaking. Once I took a good look, I thought I should overtake them and made a conscious effort not to look where my eyes would take me (which was hard, believe me) and I instead pretended to look above and over them at some shop window, deliberately ignoring them. One of the girls was actually talking to the other, when she noticed me NOT looking at them (which would have been hard even for the Mahatma, given how hot these girls were). She started staring at me and I deliberately ignored her gaze, but she was having none of it and actually started talking to me.

She told me that she was just telling her friend how beautiful she was and whether I agreed. I said of course I did and I complimented this other girl on her exotic looks. It turned out that she was Jewish-Gypsy-Polish-Eskimo, a probably unique combination in the whole world and she certainly looked every bit like she had inherited the best traits from all her different ancestors. If I had to describe her, she looked a bit like a cross between Lucy Liu and Nicole Scherzinger. I’m guessing she must be around 25. I remarked that I’m also part Polish and they both retorted that this must mean we were meant to be together. This must have been less than a minute into our conversation. Anyways, we ended up exchanging numbers and I will hit her up the next time I’m in Budapest, but I was blown away by how eager both girls looked to get to know me. As a rule, hot 25 year-olds don’t chat up average-looking 41-year olds, but this is the power of intention and energy at work.

During the evening, I’ve noticed several girls checking me out (again, I’m not particularly good-looking) or trying to establish eye contact. This girl, who first chatted me up, out of the blue, looked positively mesmerized. They both were. The very first Ukrainian girl I mentioned, was basically all over me after an hour and within three we were making out in a bar. I have heard that those that have reached a certain measure of self-realization were very attractive to the opposite sex, but it is the first time I really saw it in action and it was quite an extraordinary thing to see. These girls were not attracted to me as a pile of flesh and bones, which is admittedly a decidedly average sight, but it was obviously my calm, masculine energy that they wanted to absorb. My theory is that true masculine energy is in extremely short supply in the world these days, especially in overfeminised western societies and women crave to balance their own femininity by complementing it with the masculine energy of a man (or in some cases, a woman).

Anyway, there is a lot to unravel here and this intro is already long enough, but in subsequent posts I will try to give practical advice on how you can achieve the self-confidence and calm assuredness that other people are attracted to and how you can put out the right energy and intent, mostly by applying to the Goddess and unearthing your inner Divine Feminine essence (which applies to both men and women.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:41 AM
hazada guess

I have plenty of things to say regarding your above post, but i will reserve my judgement. The only thing that I feel I can write to you at the moment is*don't be taken for a ride*.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:41 AM
hazada guess

I have plenty of things to say regarding your above post, but i will reserve my judgement. The only thing that I feel I can write to you at the moment is*don't be taken for a ride*.
Old 25-06-2020, 09:08 AM
hazada guess

Sorry,double post again.I forgot to tick the little box when I signed in.
Old 25-06-2020, 09:50 AM
Elfin

Hi no-one.... Very interesting to read. I can empathise on several levels here. Firstly , the urge to attract a partner when you are single. I am married by the way.. but this is my second marriage . I was about your age and for a couple of years before and after that age I was alone and lonely. I would envy seeing couples out and about etc, and even though I had my family around me, my dear children, there was always that little bit missing , which was "my special some-one".... Just someone to snuggle up with of an evening, share a pizza and watch a film together. It does not seem a lot to ask!.... Your account of all these beautiful women is endearing. You are after all only human. Goodness , even I can appreciate the exquisite beauty in another woman. I do feel however, that with that equisit beauty there has also to be an inner beauty ... A beauty of decorum. And deep down, you know as well as I do that the actions of these beautiful women would not serve you in your emotion desire for a partner. They would not make you happy. I do agree however , that "confidence " can be very attractive. one does not have to exude beauty to be beautiful... You describe yourself as maybe not a Greek god to look at ( but who is?) ... But you know , it's not about looks... It's about the love you give out to the universe and which comes back 10 fold. What you give , you recieve. I personally would not care if you had 6 heads , no legs, 10 arms ... It is your soul that speaks. It is your soul that attracts. And anyway .. who says youre not drop dead gorgeous? You?... You may actually be more attraction than you realise... I mean look at me.... Tall , slim, long blond hair... Nearly 60... And I still get wolf whistles and men doing a double take as they drive by lol......( Ok . Maybe only in my head lol)...so anyway..I never meant to say all of that... What I meant to say was you should join my thread on the lounge called "what do I look like"!!!!!!
Old 25-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Master

@Elfin
Thanks for the kind words. I have actually not dated at all for many years and sporadically at best even before that. I've had a change of heart recently. Looks are not the most important feature when it comes to dating, but it sure is important, especially for men, as we are visual creatures.

However, I did notice that the women who made such an effort to chat me up and get to know me responded to my energy, which I could actually feel as I'm very sensitive to energy flows and can direct them pretty well.

@hazada_guess
Thanks for your concern, but I've been along the block, I'm not easily taken in by pretty young things, I've seen and heard it all, especially when I lived in Asia. I am very much an Old Asia Hand.

Although I was concerned initially that I might be taken in by a scam of some sorts, I am fairly certain it isn't the case (though in Budapest, that is always a concern). The whole thing was very spontaneous, happened in an instance and the energy was right. I believe one of the girls was trying to set me up with the other one and was actually taking the initiative in sort of pushing us to exchange numbers and to promise to meet again, etc...

This was also the case with the two Ukrainian girls, btw...
Old 25-06-2020, 02:20 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
@Elfin
Thanks for the kind words. I have actually not dated at all for many years and sporadically at best even before that. I've had a change of heart recently. Looks are not the most important feature when it comes to dating, but it sure is important, especially for men, as we are visual creatures.

However, I did notice that the women who made such an effort to chat me up and get to know me responded to my energy, which I could actually feel as I'm very sensitive to energy flows and can direct them pretty well.

@hazada_guess
Thanks for your concern, but I've been along the block, I'm not easily taken in by pretty young things, I've seen and heard it all, especially when I lived in Asia. I am very much an Old Asia Hand.

Although I was concerned initially that I might be taken in by a scam of some sorts, I am fairly certain it isn't the case (though in Budapest, that is always a concern). The whole thing was very spontaneous, happened in an instance and the energy was right. I believe one of the girls was trying to set me up with the other one and was actually taking the initiative in sort of pushing us to exchange numbers and to promise to meet again, etc...

This was also the case with the two Ukrainian girls, btw...

Ok,just a warning
Old 25-06-2020, 05:31 PM
asearcher

Hi, please do not take this the wrong way but I am just thinking now that you are in your 40's and you were on business trip (assuming you wore nice clothes at the occasion and look fresh) they could have thought your financial state was more stable than lets say a 25 year old male. Ok I know. It does sound bad. I'm not saying they want you for your money but it could be that the money provides safety and a feeling of someone smart who is successful and can protect you, all things that in themselves, if we take away the superficial tendency in it, can be attractive qualities in someone.

What I think is good though is that you perhaps now for the first time with the help of a new found confidence is perhaps seeing possibilities for the first time.

I hope you find your love out there :) and not just a nice looking butt...although I get it butts are important too, part of the package

Last edited by asearcher : 25-06-2020 at 08:09 PM.
Old 25-06-2020, 06:02 PM
Guide
I'm sorry, but I think 41 is too old to be wanting to attract girls. Because of that word you use over and over, I could not finish reading what you wrote. Why would you ask for girls instead of women? And why plural? The implication is that you are not really serious about attracting someone who you can actually get to know and love. If the point is just sex then go to a bar.
Old 25-06-2020, 07:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I'm sorry, but I think 41 is too old to be wanting to attract girls.

That's what I thought too, up to a month ago, but I was apparently wrong.

Quote:
Because of that word you use over and over, I could not finish reading what you wrote. Why would you ask for girls instead of women? And why plural? The implication is that you are not really serious about attracting someone who you can actually get to know and love. If the point is just sex then go to a bar.

I would say anyone in their thirties can still be called a girl, but it's a matter of perspective, I suppose. The Ukrainian girl I went on a few dates with is 39. This other girl is probably in her twenties, but I didn't ask.

It's actually the other way round than what you're implying, if a man wants a serious partner to settle down with, he will have to get someone younger than his age bracket. I personally wouldn't want to settle down with someone if they already come with a lot of baggage, such as a few divorces and a couple of children. But, you'll have to appreciate that men and women's views and interests are diametrically opposed on this matter.

Also, you can't find the right person after just one try, you have to date a variety of people to find the right one to settle down with. I'm not interested in sex per se, my motivation is finding a life companion and frankly, someone I can fall in love with, which is something I haven't experienced in a long time.