Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-06-2020, 01:30 PM
Master

Have you found a way to predict life?

Hii,

Life has many ways. It’s often seemingly chaotic. Also it’s very strange. Maybe not these strange disturbances, but maybe day to day life, or maybe some other aspect of it... have you been able to make accurate predictions of it? Or found ways to influence it?

I’m working on both. But find it difficult to grasp. And I think many do. It really requires a lot of work. And I think every lifepath that is suitable for making predictions about it, requires a different way.

So, have you had a phase of your life working on this? Or are you still working on this? Any succes?

Thank you.

Kindness,

Realizefun
Old 12-06-2020, 08:52 PM
Master

Any prediction has a degree of probability. In trance, you can project into a probable future (the same way you can regress into your past). You can, for example, to project to the last day of your current life, to learn when, where, how that will happen, what you will feel. But, again, that is a probable future.

Generally, the more emotionally involved you are in the outcome of your projection, the more likely that'll be distorted by you, subconsciously. Being aware of that, you should both intentionally put aside all your beliefs, expectations, emotions, and also suggest to your self to have a true projection.

Of much higher value is to actively create the reality you want, instead of reacting to the reality pushed than others.

I'm working on this, and I feel I'm progressing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-06-2020, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Looking back on my life there were obvious clues I would develop mental illness later on in life. Again, up until developing the illness I was just a regular guy who did well academically even going to a good school for college. I would go on to develop mental illness at around 22.

I'm 39 now, and I think something big will happen when I am 40--that will be next year 2021. It could either be just for me or for the whole world in general. I've known this since I was a kid and visualized a box opening up with the number forty coming into my mind.

When I was five my older cousin passed away. If I'm doing the math correctly that would have been 1986. Well, at that time no one talked about the paranormal, supernatural, mediums or relatives visiting in dreams. But I've always clung to a dream I had where I am in my yard with relatives and my cousin comes through a light in the sky clothed in white gowns looking very angelic. Again, this was at five and no one talked about those things so my dream couldn't have been influenced. I do believe my cousin was visiting me in my dream.

However, a more ominous dream I had around that age always stuck with me. But I do believe it was influenced by some kind of horror movie I can't remember. My mother takes me into a home where there are other mothers and other children. On the ground is a pentagram with the children sitting in it. I jump inside and outside the pentagram. Finally, a woman who is witch tells me, "are you in or are you out." I say (remember I am five) "I am out." Then my mother takes me away from the home and takes me back to my childhood home. Again, this was influenced by a movie, but the problem is we didn't know about wicca, paganism, or witches back then and how they view the pentragram. And while I knew at that age it was an evil sign, I don't think I would have been aware of Satanists.

As for developing mental illness, there were moments when I was a teen and some class clown would make fun of the mentally ill. In my heart, I would have this ominous feeling like that would be one day. Again, they weren't making fun of me and it wasn't directed at me, but I knew in my heart that any discussion of mental illness felt like I would succumb and struggle with it.

Ultimately, now at 39 I'm satisfied with my life. I'm glad I was able to be mentally ill because were I not I could have taken a darker path. I am a Christian, but I do feel in some way mental illness has saved my soul.

As for influencing events. No. I can make someone accurate assessment of thing based on what I know. For example, I knew the market was going to crash and it would be turbulent under Trump. But did I know it would be the result of Covid or Police Abuse, no. Now, looking forward (again I am not psychic) I see the next election of 2020 very ominously. On that day, one part of the country will lose and that part of the country will be radically upset. Again, I'm not psychic but I'm not looking forward to the next election. And again, I don't know who is going to win.

I also, just based on inference, see an America where the wealthy have an element of control over the market such that what is going on domestically or on Main Street doesn't effect them. So, I see unemployment high for a period of time and gdp poor, but regardless the market will thrive. I know why this is, it's a mix of 0 Interest rates, foreign investment, and insider trading that can be easily coordinated now with the internet. Again, I see this ominously as there will be some sort of reckoning involved, but I don't know what that looks like.'

But again, as for influencing events. No, never. Many people know what I know but there is both no one to listen and there is strong gatekeeping going on in America where the message can't get out. I fear, but don't know what will happen, either 1) a WW3 event or a cold war 2) A Northern Ireland Situation in America or 3) People opting to not pursue higher education, and be resigned to work the bear minimum with pessimism that there is no way to get ahead in the corporate world or more lucrative professions. Of all situations, the last one is the least dire as it would be a wise move to stay out of the system and people instead choosing to live meager lives in exchange for more freedom and even creativity without monetary compensation.
Old 13-06-2020, 10:26 AM
Master

Thank you both for responding :) very different responses too. Verg fascinating.
Old 13-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Kioma

For myself, I find two aspects of 'predicting' life.

The first is ambition. Not overriding ambition, but initiative, drive, enthusiasm, wants and desires. If you don't want anything, it is likely you won't get anything. Look in your heart and at your abilities. Make a plan. It's as easy as wishing.

The second is action. This takes work. If you take action, things will happen. It's like magic. It's not as easy as wishing, it takes determination, perseverance, and often more than a little sweat - but it's how you make happen what you want.

No matter how hard we wish, or how hard we work, or how smart we are or how we try to see all that is going on or attend to every bit of business, there are no guarantees, no magic bullets that ensure constant success - but unless you at least try, it is most likely you aren't going to like where you do wind up. At all. That is predictable too.

These are the tools we have, and the tools we must use, and by and large they work pretty well.
Old 13-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Master

I fully agree with you Kioma, I feel the same about this!
Old 14-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hii,

Life has many ways. It’s often seemingly chaotic. Also it’s very strange. Maybe not these strange disturbances, but maybe day to day life, or maybe some other aspect of it... have you been able to make accurate predictions of it? Or found ways to influence it?

I’m working on both. But find it difficult to grasp. And I think many do. It really requires a lot of work. And I think every lifepath that is suitable for making predictions about it, requires a different way.

So, have you had a phase of your life working on this? Or are you still working on this? Any succes?
Keep in mind there will always be conflict in what we manifest. What I want and manifest may not be what another wants and manifests so yes, every lifepath makes predictions about itself, if this is what is meant.
Old 14-06-2020, 06:45 PM
Master
Hello,

Maybe it is not so much about predicting the future as it is being aware of patterns/habits.

For example, if I follow a set pattern with in myself,such as I am unworthy, and either not aware of the the set pattern or do nothing to change it, then it seems to me that I would continue in setting myself up to be unworthy.

If I become aware of set patterns/habits this may have me possibly make efforts in my thinking to change them, then perhaps can create a better outcome for myself.

Some things do not have control over, so it is more in how I adjust to the changes.

May have a feeling or even feel I know something may occur, but the future is not set in stone. May be correct about one thing, yet be unaware of other factors that may influence the complete outcome.

At times trusting in ones intuition and taking the time and effort to create a desired results. Other times may be what has been building up to occur and until it occurs may not know for sure.

At least it seems this way for me.
Old 14-06-2020, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
For myself, I find two aspects of 'predicting' life.

The first is ambition. Not overriding ambition, but initiative, drive, enthusiasm, wants and desires. If you don't want anything, it is likely you won't get anything. Look in your heart and at your abilities. Make a plan. It's as easy as wishing.

The second is action. This takes work. If you take action, things will happen. It's like magic. It's not as easy as wishing, it takes determination, perseverance, and often more than a little sweat - but it's how you make happen what you want.

No matter how hard we wish, or how hard we work, or how smart we are or how we try to see all that is going on or attend to every bit of business, there are no guarantees, no magic bullets that ensure constant success - but unless you at least try, it is most likely you aren't going to like where you do wind up. At all. That is predictable too.

These are the tools we have, and the tools we must use, and by and large they work pretty well.

Just for the sake of argument, my life lessons have been different. I don't know if OP has been paying attention to what is written, but what I have learned in this life is gratitude, relaxation, and creativity.

I had a vision once where I'm looking at a bunch of children holding hands while running in a circle. That's all they are doing, going in circles holding hands and there are many of these children running quickly. The thought occurred to me in that vision, "it looks like they are having fun, but if one child falls, they all fall and some will get trampled." Again, I am just an observer of these things.

But ultimately what I take from the vision is all work, success, hierarchy or any sort of struggle is a pointless game and it comes with a price. Busy bees or ants struggling to get ahead. Why? Pride? Resentment? Power? Social Acceptance? To me it's all futile.

I spend my days mostly writing poetry and playing piano. I practice Tai Chi. Usually, I'll read books, go to the gym. Life is good when the striving stops. I've worked in Finance and went to Law School, it is Social Darwinism with Nepotism. I'm grateful to not be on those spaces. Also, if there is another turn of the wheel I'll continue playing piano, study more math, and be a math teacher.

In terms of love, I see it all around me in my desert community. I'm not in love now, but unlike my youth I know how to love now. But now, I am very discerning in who I love. I really mean it when I write, what society and media say is beautiful, isn't beautiful. The only beautiful that exists is a woman or partner with a common bond, common understanding no matter how they look.

When I hear the word success and ambition, I think, "ugh, gross, how is that spiritual or religious?" OP, seems to want to control the circumstances of life. Don't strive to control anything be like water and flow with acceptance, be like a rock a foundation of preparedness. Then life won't be a question of control.
Old 14-06-2020, 10:37 PM
Master
I knew this thread was going to be created.