Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wat I know of the Elohim angels is based on this:

The Elohims are the great and mighty creating angles who work with the Power of One. The keep the two opposing Forces in unity: dark and light, masculine and feminine, cosmic and earthy, angel and human, spiritual and sexual, material and ideological. The Power of One en the Elohim knows a 12-fold consciousness and is overarched by the 13th: the infinite all connecting Love (the Christ).

They help to return all humans and Realms to the origins of Oneness. Back to each other's heart, the oneness with nature, all Lightbeings, all Realms and the own 13-fold original Self.
This development is meant for each human being.

Source: Elohim Centre (translated by me as the centre is Dutch).

I also know they're rainbow angels, I guess meaning they cover and have and are All, overarched by the 13th which I guess would be white, which contains all colours. Makes sense as I believe the Christ Light is (ethereal) white.

Hi Fairycrystal,

That could be true, though such information tends to come from theosophic or ascended master material. I like to keep it simple and stick to what can be verified from ancient scripture, even if it is highly fragmented.

However, that description does resonate with me and it certainly sounds quite accurate.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Looking forward to reading more. One once described them as the master builders or something like the first light of the creator, maybe first light of creation? Can't really remember anymore

Hi Melahin,

They were both our creators and the founders of our civilisation. We were also made in their image. They did have physical bodies at some point, but they had special powers. Today's superhero movies are basically a retelling of these ancient stories about their deeds and special abilities.

The latest wonder woman character was even based on Inanna-Ishtar. Gal Gadot carries her symbol on her forehead (the star of Ishtar), probably in recognition of that.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Knower
That’s incredible, but kundalini awakening sounds absolutely terrifying to me. Maybe that just means i’m Not ready for it.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
NoOne, if it's not too personal, do you know why you incarnated on this plane? Ignore if it is.

Hi Josephine,

I try to avoid finding out too much about my destiny, if I knew in advance, it wouldn't be fun

We are all here for a purpose, often the mere presence of an awakaned person can have a positive effect on those around him and society at large. I hope one day, I will be one of those people.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastthemirror
That’s incredible, but kundalini awakening sounds absolutely terrifying to me. Maybe that just means i’m Not ready for it.

It's certainly not for everyone. It can kill you or put you in the Looney house.

I have recently found out about a Kundalini Yoga movement here in Hungary (they're called Anamé) which has developed into a cult. They use irresponsible tantric and kriya yoga techniques with people that aren't even remotely ready for it, with teachers that have no idea what they're doing. So far, there is one confirmed death and hundreds of confirmed cases of serious illness, from heart failure to lung cancer, as well as several months spent in a catatonic state in a mental hospital. The Hungarian Yoga Association admitted the problem and started helping victims and paying out compensation. Irresponsible Kundalini activation in someone who isn't prepared is a serious matter.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi Fairycrystal,

That could be true, though such information tends to come from theosophic or ascended master material. I like to keep it simple and stick to what can be verified from ancient scripture, even if it is highly fragmented.

However, that description does resonate with me and it certainly sounds quite accurate.
What is simple depends on everyone's own point of view and personality. What you call simple to me is complex and difficult to understand. I'm also not the kind of logical / rational person who needs external verification. My verification is my own inner knowing.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What is simple depends on everyone's own point of view and personality. What you call simple to me is complex and difficult to understand. I'm also not the kind of logical / rational person who needs external verification. My verification is my own inner knowing.

I'd be interested to know your own views on this.

How do you view the Heavenly Hierarchy? Do you think there is one and where do the Elohim fit in?
Old 09-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Master
There is a hierarchy of sorts, yes, but personally I'm not that interested in mapping it out. I have different sources, not many though, only very high vibrational ones, and I just tap in to what we're doing during a workshop or webinar. For instance Diana Cooper, who I have not heard talking about Elohim ever. But there's another woman who does if it is necessary for the workshop.
Helios is the center of our Universe, which is also where Metatron resides, and the Alpha & Omega which is related to Jesus.
If memory serves the Seraphim are at this level, they surround the Godhead.
Elohim are somewhat lower as the 13D overarches them.
The angel hierarchy can easily be Googled.
Then there's the others from the Angelic Realm, for instance Unicorns who are 7 and 9 dimensional, Dragons anything from 4 through 9D.

There's so much, like the Cosmic Heart (Venus) where you can go to visit Lady Mary in a temple and from there go even higher up to Angel Mary, who's higher energy and overarching energy of Mary.
Where that fits in in the so called heavenly hierarchy, not a clue. To me not so important either.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Master
NoOne, will your information mention the Elohim mentioned in the Bible?

Will you get into variations of spelling and pronunciation of the word Elohim?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Master

@NoOne as far as I understood it there is a source of creation, and the Elohim simply was the first light from that source. I am just curious to see where this whole conversation goes... I think Barbara Hand Clow has talked about the Annunaki as the keepers of the fourth dimension...