Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder
Waking up sick after sleeping with amethyst

First time ever sleeping with a crystal, thought the famous dream weaver amethyst would be perfect for such an experience, I ended up having this very uncomfortable dream that I dont quite remember, but my hazy memory tells me it was as if I was inside my body and there were things moving back and forth inside my body.. Like stones or crystals o sth. After that dream I woke up with pain in my stomach and feeling nauseous, I did manage to sleep after putting the crystals away (small tumbled amethyst points that were close to my bed). But I woke up with diarrhea and my stomachache wont go away.

Granted I didnt really clean the crystals for a while (few days), but what does this mean? Do the crystals hate me or sth? I'm a noob when it comes to this but I've never heard of such unpleasant experiences with amethyst, usually it's black obsidian or something (which I also have in my drawer)
Old 10-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Pathfinder
Update: I got fever too x.x
Old 10-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Master
The Moldavite probably put you into a deeper dream state possibly into a lucid dream state.
When this happens to me, I just enjoy the moment but for some, the experience is new and the experience
is upsetting or whatever. My opinion is you can remove the Moldavite or you can learn to enjoy the experience.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-09-2019, 12:57 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Moldavite probably put you into a deeper dream state possibly into a lucid dream state.
When this happens to me, I just enjoy the moment but for some, the experience is new and the experience
is upsetting or whatever. My opinion is you can remove the Moldavite or you can learn to enjoy the experience.

It was amethyst, is it common to get sick and have fever after your first lucid dream experience? I mean I meditate and do yoga regularly so I'm not all that unfamiliar with unusual states of consciousness
Old 11-09-2019, 02:19 AM
Master
Yes you are right. My question is "Why did I see Moldavite?"

Actually I have been experiencing seeing something
else then what is really there.
As for your question, remove the Amethyst and see what happens.
As for a fever, I suspect if a person gets 'upset' during such an experience,
I would not be surprise the body's temperature rise.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Master
I think it's coincidence and you're blaming it on crystals. You probably just got a bug, that's what it sounds like. Time of the year for that too.
Unfortunate it happened simultaneously with the crystals in your bedroom.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Yes you are right. My question is "Why did I see Moldavite?"

Actually I have been experiencing seeing something
else then what is really there.
As for your question, remove the Amethyst and see what happens.
As for a fever, I suspect if a person gets 'upset' during such an experience,
I would not be surprise the body's temperature rise.
So you're saying you saw Moldavite instead of Amethyst in my post? That's pretty curious :o what does that mean?
Old 11-09-2019, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it's coincidence and you're blaming it on crystals. You probably just got a bug, that's what it sounds like. Time of the year for that too.
Unfortunate it happened simultaneously with the crystals in your bedroom.
It happens there's lots of mosquitoes around recently but I never actually got sick from a mosquito bite before, maybe I should try sleeping with the Amethyst again and hopefully this time I wont get sick
Old 11-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Master
The last days i hear a lot of people complaining about stomach problems and fevers.And just yesterday a close relative of mine get sick with the same symptoms.
As for me i was sick the last week.
So i think it's just a bug as fairy crystal said.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321
It happens there's lots of mosquitoes around recently but I never actually got sick from a mosquito bite before, maybe I should try sleeping with the Amethyst again and hopefully this time I wont get sick
I didn't mean a bug like a mosquito, I meant a virus.
Cold viruses often cause stomach / intestinal problem these days.
No reason to not sleep with your amethyst but since it will likely be programmed in your mind now that it'll make you sick you may first want to sit with them during the day or evening. Hold them while you watch a movie etc. so you get over that thought. And if it doesn't go, just don't sleep with them. Not because they'll make you sick but because there's no need or reason to stress yourself out unnecessarily. So if the thought doesn't sit well with you, just don't do it. It's not a 'must' to sleep with a crystal.
And if you really do want something go for selenite.

And btw, the stories on obsidian are a bit exaggerated, at least I feel they are.
They don't do anything other than mirror your own worries and shadow, which for some can be too much, meaning they're not ready to face them, and thus not ready for obsidian. And it does not make you sick.

I never had obsidian, got an elongated alien skull of it in, previously guarded by a friend.
I was not afraid, just curious how I'd react to it, open and okay with whatever would happen.
Nothing. I slept with her the first night and kept doing so for months on end. Slept like a baby!!
I felt safe and protected and watched over while I was asleep. And that was exactly what I needed :)
She's been with me for some years then I let her move to another guardian. Never had a confrontational experience with it at all.

As for cleansing your amethyst... unless you are ill, stressed out, have a lot of conflict/negative energy in your home there's no need to cleanse it every few days at all. Usually once a week is okay, but feel. Often it is much less. It depends on what energies they have to transform and absorb.
So on you, your surroundings, other people in the house and so on.
I don't even clean mine once a year. But I got many crystals, they carry each other, created an energy field, I live alone so very little stress and conflict.
I do put crystals in the window with full moons, not all of them as I got too many. But generally speaking that's it. And I don't do the moon thing to cleanse, but the allow them to charge with the energies, to open and activate further if they choose to do so.

Anywho... Put them in water and see if there's bubbles on them. If so, leave them in it, refresh water regularly. If no bubbles, no need to cleanse.
I actually feel you should leave them be a bit more as opposed to fussing over them with cleansing all the time, but I could be wrong.