Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-08-2020, 06:19 AM
Master
Do not let what we can not do get in the way of what we can do; believe in your self, we all have limitations; it is just a matter of working around those limitations. I am and officer in the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) organization and there are guys in that organization with two artificial legs who are running in marathons.

There are guys in DAV with traumatic brain injury who are doing incredible things with their life. I myself lost my eyesight during the Vietnam War and was totally blind for about 5-years; started college when I was blind, and went through more than a dozen eye surgeries before regaining my eyesight.

We all have talents; it is just a matter of finding our own passion and ways to engage that passion to make a living. Money is energy, it comes from commerce, trade and exchange. It is important to have our money work for us instead of us working for our money. Figuring it all out is part of our Earthly journey.

I was born in abject poverty in a single parent family living in a run down neighborhood. There were lots of times my mother did not have enough food to feed me and my brother and sister. Often the only meal I had each day came from lunch provided by my grade school. The clothes I wore were hand me downs. Growing up for me was a life of pain, destitute, and constant lack, but we survived.

Today I am financially secure, absolutely no lack whatsoever. I own my house, have a very nice automobile, a boat, and RV, no outstanding bills and lots of cash in the bank. No I am not bragging. I am very happily retired and do not have to work. It started with me doing work inside of myself that expressed itself on the outside.

Money is paper and coins, it is neutral, but what people do with money, or how they feel and think about money, is what makes it good or evil. Still, I realize that there are people who have much more than me, and there are also lots of people who have much less than me. So I choose not to compare myself with others, especially when it comes to money. The true wealth is within us.
Old 27-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
^^^ I envy your success. What's messed up is that I'm not even one of those conspiracy theory morons you mentioned and I still can't be bothered to do anything that would make me money. My mental/emotional health isn't really stable enough for me hold a job, and I have ADHD so learning new things is difficult. All I do write is browse the Internet, listen to music, and write stuff. I used to love reading books but my ADHD has actually gotten so bad in recent years that I can't read physical books anymore, of course, I can read inane online comments with no problem but not an actual book, it's really a shame.

You shouldn't be. If I can, you can.

It's just getting into the right daily habit, and having the right business systems (which are repeatable).

You must have to search for Adrian Morrison in youtube and facebook. This guy had ADHD too, and he makes Millions with ecommerce business from his home with the internet. He can become your new business mentor

I trade Nasdaq Smallcaps to make +10% Net ROI per trade if the strategy goes right, or I lose -2% Net ROI per trade if the strategy goes wrong. This is my business

I do an avg of 3 per week. 12 per month. 50-75% winrate in avg.

So at the end of the month I make (+48%- +84%)

But I live in a rent of 1,000 per month with my girlfriend.

I have no car, any type of social media whatsoever, and no fancy items to show off because I don't care at all what other people think about me.

Put the money away, the fancy things away and let's see how many of this "friends" and "women" does really want to stay with you. In reality is all about themselves to take value from you, so that's why I don't care at all about social media anymore.

I mainly care about doing OBE's, making my girlfriend happy by going out to places and travelling together having lots of fun (movies, walks, parks, beach), staying with my family, playing videogames, going to the pool, some restaurants and that's it.

I don't care at all about fame, or having the biggest car, biggest house or any of that silly stuff. What I truly care is about being happy and secure.

I rent it all. I am very cheap, but I am as free as the wind.

If my rent start to go up... Guess what? I fly away into another rental of less than 1,000€ per month.

If my girlfriend start to push me, to get into a mortgage, or to buy her expensive and overpriced designer clothing for her ego... Gues what? I broke the relationship and find a new one

If my family start to push me, to buy them a new luxury kitchen or bathroom for their house... Gues what? I would say no to them.

I will only help if there is a true necessity or true emergency.

Is all about freedom & control for yourself, and If anyone doesn't like that... I fly away.

I dislike a lot marriage right now, because if you're a man you can get "divorced raped", and the woman can make a lot of damage to your finances that is just disgusting to me. I love having a girlfriend, but I will never marry anyone. Right now is a big red flag to a male. The "justice" is more on the side of the woman, than to the man.

I know a low of family members, and friends who did get the highest mortgage as possible, the best audi/bmw/mercedes they could finance while they have a a job that doesn't pay that much. If you talk to them they are extremely anxious & fearful in life, they are just 3 months a way if they get fired/replaced on their jobs to endup homeless with a big pile of debt.

Meanwhile guys like me, are flying over everyone in secret.

That's what I hope you do too.

If I want to experience luxury, I would pay for a vacation in turks & caicos and do nasdaq trading there without any problems at all. Or maybe go to a cool country travel or something in best class.

I prefer that freedom and mobility, than to be stuck on a ****** job and on a ****** mortgage for all my life

Right now, the opportunity of our time in human history, is to learn how to do (A) stock /fx day-trading or (B) ecommerce. It's really a smart decision in order to control your finances and your personal income for a lifetime.

The moment you learn, test, and refine the right systems that produces profits on a monthly basis, your whole life changes.

Here you have a free library to learn: B-ok.cc

And if you need a business course of over 1,000$... you can download it with uTorrent if you are resourceful on torrent websites.

What I try to say, is that IF you need to make money on this life anyways... Who says that you can't have a lot fun and excitement doing money? Rather than being negative and angry about it?

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 28-08-2020 at 08:55 AM.
Old 29-08-2020, 07:36 AM
Master

Good on you SpiritualFreedom. I am a lot like you. I do not want things. I could have it but I am not interested. I need to have a car to work otherwise I would not be able to work in my job. I wanted a basic cheap reliable car and that is what I got. I do not buy clothes or shoes. I only buy it if it is worn out. I do not buy designer clothes. We do not give birthday or christmas presents to each other for me and my husband. I give presents to my children and other people. I could have things if I wanted it but I am not interested. I do not clutter around the home. I do not travel because I do not like traveling. I will travel to see my children. I do not eat out at restaurants or cafes only occasionally.