Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 29-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Thing is, when anyone talks about something other than your narrative you ignore them. So it's not posters ignoring you, it's you ignoring them.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behaviour. A positive or negative prophecy, strongly held belief, or delusion—declared as truth when it is actually false—may sufficiently influence people so that their reactions ultimately fulfil the once-false prophecy.
I wrote a book to the FBI and was ignored. Before that, I wrote a 500 page book to the state's attorney (while in excruciating, unbearable, intolerable distress) and was ignored. I burned in Hell by the lack of response.

Since I began a journey, in 2007, that started by prayer and faith, I constantly reported everything that was happening to anybody and everybody, and was constantly ignored.

I had been explaining the crucial details of a plot that was unfolding, and needed to be stopped, to my father for years until his chronic ignorance and changing the subject (ignoring) caused me so much frustration that I began screaming at him, and my own father's mental deafness and blindness were part of the causal factors leading to the development of wrath.

I don't ignore people. I do not have the ability to ignore. I am the opposite of ignorance which is acknowledgement. I would not suffer as severely as I do if I wasn't constantly acknowledging.

For example, I went out this morning and found another playing card on the ground. It was the 7 of clubs. I have several pictures of playing cards I've found on the ground in addition to graffiti spray painted in my neighborhood (6 of hearts). Because I'm not ignorant and I don't have the ability to ignore, I automatically process the "phenomenon" of routinely encountering playing cards (in an area that is not known to have any card playing player's club).

Common knowledge, ideas, sayings:

Magicians. They use cards, right?

What's the hand in life you were dealt?

Are you playing with a full deck?

So, these things are SPIRITUAL in nature. There is SOME spirit constantly communicating through any and every means (spiritual communication is predominately symbolic and sign language). I'm unable to protect myself from its messages BECAUSE I am attentive and unable to ignore. I am an acknowledger, and it amounts to massive amounts of knowledge, obviously, which is knowledge I do NOT seek but cannot prevent.

I began wearing sunglasses every time I leave the house in a desperate attempt to shield myself. Doesn't work, at all, but I still try.

I learned eventually that people ignore for a reason: life is constantly spiritually orchestrated. People always ignore because they are designed to, and are controlled. It's not my will. But it is abundantly clear to me that it is God's will.

One of the last things my brother and his wife said to me, just as I was arriving in this town where my journey by prayer and faith came to rest: WE ARE GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST.

And sure enough, year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year....

I am STILL being ignored by a world full of people who have zero perception, zero understanding (but God is clearly with all, and absolutely is in control).

I, am TIRED of being isolated and oppressed and afflicted and tortured and ignored and CONTROLLED!
Old 29-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

All these years, I could never fathom why NOBODY cared. At all. Nobody took an interest in anything I was reporting. It was always the opposite of interest. It was disbelief, disregard, dismissal, ignorance and then blatant lies, denials, assaults and attacks.

I'm CONSTANTLY calling out to this world. They cannot perceive me. There is no recognition, no cognition.

I can't fathom it.

It's been over a decade since I started that journey by prayer and faith. I eventually realized that my prayer never made it to God.

It was intercepted (neil knows). I could explain the details, and what I now know, but TO WHO????

NOBODY is listening or following along! And I suppose people don't even understand why such a thing matters.

Whatever. I know what I know.

I'll have to start a new thread talking about ENTITIES and all the useless garbage I know about them. Why bother, though. Except I exist, and I have the time, and the NEED as I continue to seek RELIEF from an overly extraordinary and suffering existence.

Sigh...
Old 29-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
I began wearing sunglasses every time I leave the house in a desperate attempt to shield myself. Doesn't work, at all, but I still try.
That's good that you can get out and about. Can you get to a park?
Old 29-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Master
And thank you for responding by the way.
Old 30-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Master

Little Nation , mine was certtenly not an attack . I am not that kind of person . As I am not psychic, mine are just guesses as to a problem . You need to think on any advice given on this forum or any other advice . OK , you have a being thats smerking , winking , snorting , with lots of rage . This sounds like a passed on human that had may of had some life problems not really a demon . You might try talking to this person tell them there dead , its time to move on , they should let go of there earthy problems . How would you feel if you were in the same place as this ghost , dead , alone , afrade , filled with rage ? On docs , meds . I dont use them my self as I keep my self in good shape , but some people need them . On , emf and bad wire ing , it does cause some people to think there seeing ghosts .
That is easy to find with a cheep meter .
Old 16-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Ascender
Your not crazy littlenation
You are spiritually open and receptive to spirits
You are stronger than these spirits dont let them toy with you
Try crystals or smudging
You have the right not to let them harrass you and stand up for yourself against dark forces
You can message me if will help you ease of mind