Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-01-2021, 05:49 AM
Seeker

Message, or I don't know what

The other morning I woke up, felt like a death sleep. One of those sleeps.where it felt like you woke up from a coma, or a severely deep sleep. As soon as I woke up in my head was that my father wasn't my real dad but my uncle was. I've always been close to my uncle, same interests vs my dad. Called one of my aunt's n told her about it, immediately changed the subject. I was expecting"get out of here!". Been on my mind since.
Old 07-01-2021, 06:15 AM
Master

These are usually symbolical. They don't mean the obvious.

If I were your aunt and you came to me with such outrageous ideas, I would've kicked your butt, but she might be more of a lady than I am.

That thought might actually be a suggestion for you to get closer to your father, or a warning that there is some other thing that isn't in its place in your life.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:10 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercat
The other morning I woke up, felt like a death sleep. One of those sleeps.where it felt like you woke up from a coma, or a severely deep sleep. As soon as I woke up in my head was that my father wasn't my real dad but my uncle was. I've always been close to my uncle, same interests vs my dad. Called one of my aunt's n told her about it, immediately changed the subject. I was expecting"get out of here!". Been on my mind since.
.....Hi and we do often have vivid dreams that mean the complete opposite... Death meaning "birth" of a "new chapter" etc.... But I also know that dreams can weigh heavily on ones mind, especially if they are personal or emotional...... To understand the dream you ( or us) would need to "know" you, and your relationship with your family. ( And only you need to know that ).... Maybe you get in better with your uncle than your father ?... Maybe, along the line of your growing up you maybe "wished" your uncle was your your dad, as he was more fun ?.. I know I have certainly thought that in my life...... However , strange things "do " happen.... Especially with the older generation.... My mother grew up in a large family. She had 8 older cousins.... Turned out they were not cousins, but "siblings" from my Grandads first marriage , which was not known about.... But if there is anything hidden, the truth always comes to light eventually. For now..... Assume it was just a dream , or maybe wishful thinking.... With the knowledge that if it meant anything deeper, it will be brought to attention as and when it is meant to.....
Old 17-01-2021, 05:09 AM
Seeker

@Elfin It makes sense, I'm also from a huge family. My father had 22 brothers and sisters. My mom's side had 20. I've also been seeing some cousins meeting siblings they never knew they had for 30 years. Our family was odd by the sounds of things. Lots of drama and hush hush. Having that message in my head when I woke is still something that's stuck with me