Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 20-04-2021, 04:26 AM
asearcher

Can someone keep track on you with the help on what you wear?

I know this is an odd question to ask, but still feel I need to do so, LOL.

I know it is not unusual that you give each other presents, jewerly like rings, a necklace, in a romantic relationship, and one part of me says that is all it was, but another wonder if there was anything else to it? So I need help to figure out if someone can keep track on someone else, spiritually speaking, visions, remote viewing, through items that they have on them?

Old 20-04-2021, 04:30 AM
asearcher

Had someone in my life who would tell me could see me and know what I was doing and explaining that to me, when this person could not have seen me, no cameras up anywhere to keep track on me that way.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:26 PM
Master
Can I ask what you mean by keeping track? True connections come naturally and can't be forced if that's what you mean. I think if you're close to someone and you form a strong "connection". Let's say that you get hurt and they're far away they get the "feeling" that something is wrong. Or the opposite, if they worry they'll get the "feeling" your well. It's nothing like being watched or stalked. It's based off of feelings. With a strong connection to someone that feeling happens no matter what you wear. Physical gifts do nothing. Physical gifts are only physical reminders "Connections" happen on totally different plane.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:43 PM
asearcher

Thank you Hallow, I agree with you about the connection, that is how I have found out it has and is with me and those I am connected to too.

The unexplained thing with this ex is that he would "know" and could prove it to me where I had been, what I had been doing, without having followed me, or been able to see me, I could not understand how that was. I would say to him that he was scarying me when he talked like that, he would say sorry.

I have experienced that I find objects/things that are lost that are very precious to it's owner and the owner is "calling out" from within with the energy and then it is as if I see/feel where the lost object is, very, very weird and I have thought I have gone insane when it has happened. This is not something that always happen but it has happened more often than I would think would be possible (for me). I wish I had a rational explaination for it. People generally say I know where things are and can find them in chaos. I had not thought of it til people kept saying it and people kept asking me. "How do you do that?" they ask and I have thought it is because I remembered it being placed there, but then that very, very strange thing began to happen, where as the owner "calling" (emotionally) for a missing object and it was found in a very unexpected place, hidden very well. It was one of those times when I just went for the gut feeling and figured forget about this looking strange, I have to help the owner find it and see if I feel right, and there it was.

This why I have thought if it is possible that the ex had built an attachment not just to me, but to the objects he had given me, me wearing it, and could "know" where I was????? to make it stronger????but maybe I am overdoing, overthinking this way. It's irritating that he never gave away how he knew. He would say "I know", and "I see you". ??? I would reply stop it (and that I was afraid when he was talking, acting like that).

The strongest connection for me that has come through is when someone is in true danger or dying, it is a very strong feeling of sudden overwhelming anxiety (which I don't have) and it comes out of nowhere, really, and when it is done the danger is either done with or the person has tragically passed over to the other side. The times I mention are the ones where nobody knew, not me anyways, that the individual(s) were in danger, and too dying.

The ex was perhaps so built or triggered the same way??? but we never talked about it. I did not ever talk to him about past life. I never dared to. That was my secret. I thought he would see it as crazy talk but at the time I could not make up my mind if it was past life memories or if I had captured a spirits' memories by being in the area. I did not escape all together. He would experience me suddenly knowing/feeling someone I loved was in danger and act on it but we would not truly talk about it, I did not want to talk about it, I could not explain it, I was afraid he would reject me, think I was one crazy to act this way.

The ex was always more attached to the gifts given to me when given them to me, engagement ring, and so on, built a separate relationship with it, LOL, long before.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-05-2021 at 06:56 PM.
Old 13-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Master
Definitely could happen—- either it does or doesn’t because of entanglement—- probably depending on the cause.. sufficient enough or not or the entanglement was there... or one could use a lithography..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-05-2021, 04:00 PM
asearcher

Thank you Lostsoul13.

I could understand him "knowing" that I was not telling the truth when planning a secret birthday party for him in great distance to when it was to happen, it was to not get him to get suspiscious, it backfired, LOL. I could understand because my feelings show. But even if I did not do anything out of the ordinary he still knew.

The other tims is an enigma.

Mom use to say that I would notice the little things, I am thinkning if I sense things as energy but is really that my subcouncsious knows as it has added 1+1?? who knows, LOL??
Old 26-01-2022, 09:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you Hallow, I agree with you about the connection, that is how I have found out it has and is with me and those I am connected to too.

The unexplained thing with this ex is that he would "know" and could prove it to me where I had been, what I had been doing, without having followed me, or been able to see me, I could not understand how that was. I would say to him that he was scarying me when he talked like that, he would say sorry.

I have experienced that I find objects/things that are lost that are very precious to it's owner and the owner is "calling out" from within with the energy and then it is as if I see/feel where the lost object is, very, very weird and I have thought I have gone insane when it has happened. This is not something that always happen but it has happened more often than I would think would be possible (for me). I wish I had a rational explaination for it. People generally say I know where things are and can find them in chaos. I had not thought of it til people kept saying it and people kept asking me. "How do you do that?" they ask and I have thought it is because I remembered it being placed there, but then that very, very strange thing began to happen, where as the owner "calling" (emotionally) for a missing object and it was found in a very unexpected place, hidden very well. It was one of those times when I just went for the gut feeling and figured forget about this looking strange, I have to help the owner find it and see if I feel right, and there it was.

This why I have thought if it is possible that the ex had built an attachment not just to me, but to the objects he had given me, me wearing it, and could "know" where I was????? to make it stronger????but maybe I am overdoing, overthinking this way. It's irritating that he never gave away how he knew. He would say "I know", and "I see you". ??? I would reply stop it (and that I was afraid when he was talking, acting like that).

The strongest connection for me that has come through is when someone is in true danger or dying, it is a very strong feeling of sudden overwhelming anxiety (which I don't have) and it comes out of nowhere, really, and when it is done the danger is either done with or the person has tragically passed over to the other side. The times I mention are the ones where nobody knew, not me anyways, that the individual(s) were in danger, and too dying.

The ex was perhaps so built or triggered the same way??? but we never talked about it. I did not ever talk to him about past life. I never dared to. That was my secret. I thought he would see it as crazy talk but at the time I could not make up my mind if it was past life memories or if I had captured a spirits' memories by being in the area. I did not escape all together. He would experience me suddenly knowing/feeling someone I loved was in danger and act on it but we would not truly talk about it, I did not want to talk about it, I could not explain it, I was afraid he would reject me, think I was one crazy to act this way.

The ex was always more attached to the gifts given to me when given them to me, engagement ring, and so on, built a separate relationship with it, LOL, long before.
in this day and age people can keep track of you with your smart phone. There are aps that can be loaded on a phone to keep track of where the phone is. Try leaving your phone at home and going somewhere, see if your Ex can tell that you even went anywhere. It would be a good test to see if he/she is gaslighting you to make you feel fear and discomfort. It is very easy to track someone electronically, it doesn't have to be psychically at all. Always test the actual physical possibilities before going to the paranormal possibilities.
Old 26-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Master
I've had to buy a lot of new clothes because I like my clothes far too big on me now
Buy a brand new funeral quote last year because my work was too big for me funeral coat because my perfume occurred was too big for me
My funeral blazer still fits but it is it's lack of me but I'm ok for that for the time being I don't want to part of that one because it was my mum's
But I apply a lot of new clothes I'm getting the red James ****ens now jeggings but ever waffle yours but is it better than me better know closer me
Orange I like orange it's because it's bright and cheerful
Memory necklace on it because my mum and dad is on the picture
I also love this I've more written lose and properly and completely no my diet ever again I will be sensible and bass sensible and by 8 and 20

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-01-2022, 07:37 PM
asearcher

That's lovely, DreamJo, warms my heart with you having the memory necklace with your mum and dad.