Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 31-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Master
I was trying to jettison them up until recently.....nah, I can't do it because that's the link to it all for me. Without that I wouldn't care about this spiritual or religious thing whatsoever and just forget it and totally live in and indulge in my ego.

I can't ignore post #5 of this thread...no way!

BHAM BHAM BHOLE!!!

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 31-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Master
Human voices singing in harmony... my idea of Spirit in its ultimate human expression. No gooey talk of "love," just souls opening up to Spirit in harmonic unison.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I was trying to jettison them...
Like all my revelations, these ideas arrive as soul understandings. I don't choose to stop believing; rather, I no longer believe because there's nothing left to believe, it's been replaced with a new and different understanding.

I use the word Spirit now. Everything is Spirit. Esoteric Christians (my study background) speak of evolving to the point of uniting with Christ Consciousness. Whereas I say we are that already, the soul journey rather is to wake up to that realization. We were never apart from It because we ARE It.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Human voices singing in harmony... my idea of Spirit in its ultimate human expression. No gooey talk of "love," just souls opening up to Spirit in harmonic unison.
There's all of that and MORE! much...much...much...it's how my heart chooses to express this after the fact, I guess. I can't help that.

Besides, why was I made the human repository for all things Shaivite and Tantra? there must be a reason for that. I'm just opening up...sharing what I know...experienced...learned...understood. I really didn't mind if nobody posted here tbh, but I am glad you did.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 31-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Master
We are water molecules in an ocean. Which are the molecules, and which is the ocean? Religion wants us to believe there's a difference between us, the insignificant molecules, and the great and mighty ocean that envelops us. I say the ocean doesn't exist at all if there ain't no molecules making it an ocean.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
We were never apart from It because we ARE It.
Tried going down that path...failed going down that path...changed paths...Unfortunately, my Tantric beliefs don't comply with that idea now. Sorry.

That topic is also pretty much 'closed for discussion' with me now because I am Shaiva Siddhanta.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantra

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 31-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Tried going down that path...failed going down that path...changed paths...Unfortunately, my Tantric beliefs don't comply with that. Sorry 'bout that.
So then... what's the point of ME? To live and praise something outside of yourself? That's not about ME, that's about IT.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Master
Don't want to talk about it. Sorry.
Old 31-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Master
Om Swastiyastu

Sorry I was abrupt before. I think that is to be expected when one has just changed their whole belief system and doesn't want any reminders of what they previously believed in. It's to be expected.

Here we go. If you'd like to know the whole basis of my current belief system and how it works and why my defenses go up as soon as all this stuff gets mentioned...

Here it is!
http://anaditeaching.com/shaivism-co...n-of-identity/

Hmmm...let's find a nice picture...this one has really nice artistic representation:

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 31-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Master
Namaste.

I am a qualified non-dualist not a non-dualist. I believe in tradition. I see my connection with Siva as the way to transcend my own self and identity. Of course I know that I am Shiva...when I become one with Shiva...when I am not, I love and serve Shiva.

There's no use for advaitins to start a conversation with me because I don't believe in any of that stuff.

I know what I know...feel what I feel...experience what I experience...I should try doing a blog next time. lol

Let's just say I am firm and comfortable in this belief system now no matter what anybody says...I am way beyond the point of listening to it.

Aum Namah Shivaya