Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2020, 01:53 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
My view on the unconscious is that the unconscious is a "place" where we store memories from the experiences we experienced in the past.

Memories are stored in the heart.: )

And the heart can be either in it's leftful loving place,

or sink to the lower mind(belly)when conflicted.
Old 14-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
My view on the unconscious is that the unconscious is a "place" where we store memories from the experiences we experienced in the past. These experiences and memories we store in our unconscious are junk, by junk I mean we perceived the experiences in the wrong way-in opposition to the right here and right now (everything that is not in the right here and right now is in opposition to it), in a negative way, so we invent or follow beliefs, dogma, biases etc etc to try to escape and ignore our own unconscious, conditioning/programing and the right here and right now.

The unconscious contains subjective information or writing and is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment and is based on our past experiences.

The right here and right now is objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable. This is why I put great emphasis on the right here and right now in my posts!

We will be conscious/aware of our unconscious or unconscious conditioning/programming, when we are conscious/aware of our behavior, thoughts, habits etc etc and work through/overcome all of them by accepting that you have them, but do not mentally interact with them, by not giving them any mental energy-not thinking so much and analyzing everything so much (having a silent or still mind), doing this will naturally focus all of our mental energy in the right here and right now to be more positive, constructive etc.

Edit: Just to note: What I said above about us storing junk in our unconscious is the way things are now. Our unconscious will not be full of junk, if we learned to live in the right here and right now!

The ego/mental aspect of self, intellect,unconscious and body is not the bad guy. The bad guy is the subjective information (see above), which is in opposition to the right here and right now, that we store inside our ego/mental aspect of self, intellect, unconscious and body.

I think we would all agree that we cannot be permanently conscious of everything we know all of the time .

When I mean, all that we know, I refer to every lifetime had, every moment had that one has been conscious of at some point within self experience .

There is so much influence of these experiences that play a part in our lives now, where some seem positive influences, some not, it's so multilayered at times and in a way the unconscious is just a layer beneath the conscious ..

In regards to a 'place' where the unconscious resides, I suppose will create a divide like most subjects .. I dare say it is a place that one can 'go' but rather more it is an inherent aspect of our design and is part of what we are' as a conscious being for evermore .

Some may say the d.n.a itself carries with it all information, some refer to the akashic records, some would say that everything is of our psyche ? auric filed or whatever word suits lol .

It is an interesting subject and it can explain lots of character traits and behaviours that reflect both unconscious beliefs and conscious beliefs .

I think that getting to know self involves getting to the core or one's 'true self' beyond the conditioning and the unconscious influences .

This is also why I don't agree with those that declare there is no need to search or look or enquire into self because self is here right now lol .

x daz x
Old 15-11-2020, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I think we would all agree that we cannot be permanently conscious of everything we know all of the time .

When I mean, all that we know, I refer to every lifetime had, every moment had that one has been conscious of at some point within self experience .

There is so much influence of these experiences that play a part in our lives now, where some seem positive influences, some not, it's so multilayered at times and in a way the unconscious is just a layer beneath the conscious ..
Yes, this is why specific circumstances, type of a person, color, noise, smell in the now etc triggers or reveals the conditioning we have to us.

Quote:
In regards to a 'place' where the unconscious resides, I suppose will create a divide like most subjects .. I dare say it is a place that one can 'go' but rather more it is an inherent aspect of our design and is part of what we are' as a conscious being for evermore.
Yes, the unconscious is a crucial part of the mental aspect of (our) self, but conditioning is not. We do not need to put any garbage subjective information in our unconscious and we can control to put any garbage subjective information in our unconscious for our unconscious to put garbage behaviour, thoughts, action and etc out or not.

It is key for a person to know by experiencing for him/her self that his/her conditioning is nothing but garbage, junk and a bunch of bull that robs him/her of his/her mental energy.

Quote:
Some may say the d.n.a itself carries with it all information, some refer to the akashic records, some would say that everything is of our psyche ? auric filed or whatever word suits lol .

It is an interesting subject and it can explain lots of character traits and behaviours that reflect both unconscious beliefs and conscious beliefs .

I think that getting to know self involves getting to the core or one's 'true self' beyond the conditioning and the unconscious influences .

This is also why I don't agree with those that declare there is no need to search or look or enquire into self because self is here right now lol .

x daz x
I think people are referring to the right here and right now and to our inner heart feeling of I am/existence/presence in the right here and right now, when they talk subjectively about/describe the all knowing/all information, intuition, cosmic or universal or collective consciousness, akashic records etc and they make the truth more complex that it really is.

It is true that the self is in the right here right now, but so is our garbage, junk and full of bull conditioning and subjective information that we have stored in our unconscious, sure our garbage, junk and full of bull conditioning and subjective information may not be effecting us now at this very moment, but give it time and they will in the now lol.
Old 15-11-2020, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:

It is true that the self is in the right here right now, but so is our garbage, junk and full of bull conditioning and subjective information that we have stored in our unconscious, sure our garbage, junk and full of bull conditioning and subjective information may not be effecting us now at this very moment, but give it time and they will in the now lol.

haha, yes indeedy the junk is also here right now along with ignorance of what we are ..

If it were true that there is no need to self enquire then everyone would be self realised here and now .

x daz x
Old 15-11-2020, 11:03 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
haha, yes indeedy the junk is also here right now along with ignorance of what we are ..

If it were true that there is no need to self enquire then everyone would be self realised here and now .

x daz x

I'm curious what self inquiry means to you.
Old 15-11-2020, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I'm curious what self inquiry means to you.

looking into oneself .

enquiring into oneself .

When I suffered I wanted it to stop ..

I enquired into myself .. for why I suffered .

What came about came about through enquiring into that which suffers and for reasons why .

I know self enquiry for some can involve paying attention to I AMness ..

It doesn't matter really what means what in this instance because I AM is present ..

In a way, why focus on I AMness when I AMness is already present .

If it just a matter of focusing on I AM then there is no other thought or line of enquiry .

It perhaps just becomes a pattern of focus that opens doors .. not so much an enquiry as such .

x daz x
Old 15-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
I inquired into myself .. for why I suffered .
Well, that alone would take you deep into the rabbit hole.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2020, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, that alone would take you deep into the rabbit hole.

Yes for sure .. any real contemplation had about self opens doors .

Many would agree that there has to be absolute sincerity when one engages within self enquiry .

Some often give up I dare say, I know it was many years of unfoldment for me, revealing many self aspects . These self aspects that needed to surface and be healed .

Focusing on I AM like like a typical mantra perhaps won't reveal these things in the same way .

Perhaps other's who have done the focussing method will say otherwise .

In a way, my enquiry was full of heartfelt intent for love, not for the love of another, but for an inner sense of myself that was drawing me in day by day .

x daz x
Old 15-11-2020, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
looking into oneself .

enquiring into oneself .

I enquired into myself .. for why I suffered .

What came about came about through enquiring into that which suffers and for reasons why .

I know self enquiry for some can involve paying attention to I AMness ..

It doesn't matter really what means what in this instance because I AM is present ..

In a way, why focus on I AMness when I AMness is already present .

If it just a matter of focusing on I AM then there is no other thought or line of enquiry .

It perhaps just becomes a pattern of focus that opens doors .. not so much an enquiry as such .

x daz x
Paying attention to I AMness is a start to quiet or still the mind/unconscious for self inquiry.

Self inquiry becomes natural, second nature, once a person starts asking his/her self for the right kind of help like to reveal his or her unconscious junk. This realy gets the self inquiry and revealing snowball rolling, as in the snowball effect :)
Old 15-11-2020, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Paying attention to I AMness is a start to quiet or still the mind/unconscious for self inquiry.

Yes it can be .. although niz apparently held this focus for 3 years until there was a realisation .

In this instance I would say from my own understanding is that this is no more than a tool in order to transcend the mind .

Quote:
inquiry becomes natural, second nature, once a person starts asking his/her self for the right kind of help like to reveal his or her unconscious junk. This realy gets the self inquiry and revealing snowball rolling, as in the snowball effect :)

I totally agree that there is an automated snowball effect that draws you further into oneself . It's quite a natural process that guides you within and reveals what needs to be revealed . Of course there are no separate selves doing this and doing that for there is only Self or what you are as you know .

x daz x