Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-12-2020, 01:27 AM
Guide
Lol yes probably. In my definition of "aura" this is something perceived to be like radiating or effectual phenomena caused by something else like a body/vessel's energy.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
So I thought that it was interesting to think that the speed of light is like a "wall" of this dimension. You could go beyond it, but you would not be visible anymore, obviously.

That also made me think that "speed" is of course travel but it could also be the rate of frequency. Matias de Stefano mentioned beings that have fast moving "merkabas", that can travel unhinged of the laws of this dimension. I suppose he means the aura/energy field.

Any takes on that?

I personally can not say I understand anything about space travel withing the speed of light or beyond. So I have to ask those being that are around me and know everything since they are the one who create all that is physical.
It is not the density (dimension as you call it) that prevents travel beyond the speed of light or folding space, it is the mind set of entities that exist in a third density reality that prevents the creation of technologies that would enable them. All races that use technologies of that kind are of fourth density and very old.
Once we enter the density beyond fourth we have no use for this kind of technologies any longer. (There are exceptions)
Old 11-12-2020, 09:58 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Lol yes probably. In my definition of "aura" this is something perceived to be like radiating or effectual phenomena caused by something else like a body/vessel's energy.

Yes you could make a difference between the field that is emanated and the source of it, but in practice you can't make that split.

So I think we can conclude that with enough energy in your 'merkaba', which obviously would emanate in the aura, it is possible to resonate faster than the speed of light and with all those implication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I personally can not say I understand anything about space travel withing the speed of light or beyond. So I have to ask those being that are around me and know everything since they are the one who create all that is physical.
It is not the density (dimension as you call it) that prevents travel beyond the speed of light or folding space, it is the mind set of entities that exist in a third density reality that prevents the creation of technologies that would enable them. All races that use technologies of that kind are of fourth density and very old.
Once we enter the density beyond fourth we have no use for this kind of technologies any longer. (There are exceptions)

Well as implied by Matias de Stefano, the only vehicle or technology you need is your 'merkaba'.

It doesn't look like many people will achieve the energy levels necessary, considering they aren't even aware of it's existence, thus I assume they will be reincarnated until they are able. I have read that this is where the saturn matrix ties in. Any takes on that?
Old 12-12-2020, 07:56 AM
Suspended

Angel1

I’m naming my son and daughter Merkaba and Merkivah.
Old 14-12-2020, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Interesting concept!
Old 24-12-2020, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder

Well, I've definitely astral projected in the future before, it happened 3 times. All 3 of them were near field in time, one being longer than the other. First of all I have some insight into the Merkaba as word... it Means Thread-Spirit- Soul. Mer - Ka - Ba

And if it's used as a means of travel, it's by memory, you can either recall past history or project/simulate future events in mind right... It's also like 2 arrows pointing in two different directions, but when they merge which is the union of a duality, it's something like an in-between state.

But in the dream it feels and felt like my essence was in a plasma field, and even the Dream Vision of the dream looked different, it had a lot of visual noise to it.
So from my actual experiences these were during pretty lucid states of wakefulness.. like really hard to fall asleep comfortably states... So the first one is where I went to bed and I woke up.. and I immediately got up and when I did, I had an immediate flash/recall of a dream I had where I got up and grabbed some loose change off my bed, and I did the same action right after that flash of insight, but in a very fluid motion.. In the dream though, the loose change wasnt the same amount that was actually in my bed.

The next one happened where I was in that plasma form again and I did a backflip on a staircase... and the next day I saw a friend who came to visit, and we had coffee and we were talking normally but not really normally, the topic was...well i inquired her about magic mushrooms to relate my own experiences of bipolar with her feelings on them, ... and she said something about a backflip that seemed to make a lot of sense and I again recalled in mind that Lucid dream I had. (kinda less wow factor than the first experience)
The Last experience I had was being at my brothers place, and I had slept on the couch and I literally had a lucid dream where I saw my brother from the and He was looking in the mirror and combing back his wet hair that had some gel in it. And come morning, I woke up and he came downstairs after and I saw the exact same thing happen from the same angle.

It's a highly lucid state, and the thing is I didnt have the intensions for them, so I think a large and hard part of spirituality/mysticism is to start applying the intent to engage in those possibilities.

The Mer-Ka-Ba revelation was something I was heavily interested in at the time, I think I'll write that down.... man, I really gotta remember all the riches of my experiences and learnings from the soul.