Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Master
Living where it doesn't nourish you

Have you ever lived -or maybe currently- where you don't feel at home, where you don't feel the ground nourishes you, where you cannot connect?
If the ground doesn't resonate with your energy it is possible you also have difficulty resonating and connecting with the people there as they hold the same energy as the ground.
Ground in this can be an area, a city, town, province, part of a province etc.

I am in this situation, have been for years. For practical reasons it's not easy for me to move away. The consequences of that could be too high a price to pay on other levels. (long story)

One of the things you can do if you don't resonate with the people is look for what you can respect in and about them. What qualities do they have that you can respect?
Just doing that is difficult for me. There's so much resistance. I don't want to respect anything about them. I generally don't like them, lol. I didn't come to that conclusion just like that by the way. I tried. For years. It just does not work.
I know people who lived here that had the same problem. They're also from the same province I was born in. They can't find 'home' here either and most have moved away, back to our home province. So it's not me having stuck up views or something.

I know I should try to find what I can respect about them as it might improve the quality of my own life. And I was just thinking, maybe if I do succeed in finding some positive thing in it I also see the lesson of being here? Maybe that will kind of resolve the situation of being stuck here?

The reason I think there has to be a reason for me living like this is that I have been in this situation before, during my marriage, in yet another province. To be honest, that was even worse and really grated on me. At some point I had to fill out a form concerning my funeral wishes, and I realised I didn't even want to be buried there.
I thought, "What am I doing here while living when I don't even want to be here when I'm dead?!?"
I moved out of there as soon as I could.

So I guess I have a lesson to learn about this all?
Anyone else who can relate to my story? And maybe found out his/her lesson in it and how to best deal with it apart from moving?
Old 27-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I know a spell. All it is, is words that hold an intention. It blocks others people's energies around you unless you hear them or see them. It's a shield. Also it can help maintain your health. May even heal you allittle. I'm going to post it soon after this. Go on my profile sometime later. In a few hours or so

Other tools I know that can help

Stand or walk on Earth often. She automatically will take unwanted frequencies.

Imagine your breathing in energy from Earth.

This tool can be used when ever. Imagine your breathing out black unwanted energy out your mouth. Intend your releasing unwanted frequencies to the source field. By intending I mean just say it to your self in your mind. After repetition you may not need to say it completely. Source field connects everything, goes through everything pretty much. It's proven scientifically I heard. Most people call it the field.
Old 28-08-2020, 12:06 AM
ant

Hello FairyCrystal,

I've been in the same situation for most of my life.

Home,never felt like home...

Until i moved to where i am now,2yrs ago.

My only input i can give and or offer,is to move.

Find a place where you feel at home and free to be you.

Otherwise you'll be living with resistance and the forever revolving door.

"If you are not happy keep moving forward.If you don't like where you are,move.You are not a tree". — Jim Rohn.

Fortune smiles the brave,who dare to uproot and shake there leaves.

Branch out,plants some seeds.

Where there is a will,there is a way.

Good luck,

...and happy future travels?
Old 28-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hello FairyCrystal,

I've been in the same situation for most of my life.

Home,never felt like home...

Until i moved to where i am now,2yrs ago.

My only input i can give and or offer,is to move.

Find a place where you feel at home and free to be you.

Otherwise you'll be living with resistance and the forever revolving door.

"If you are not happy keep moving forward.If you don't like where you are,move.You are not a tree". — Jim Rohn.

Fortune smiles the brave,who dare to uproot and shake there leaves.

Branch out,plants some seeds.

Where there is a will,there is a way.

Good luck,

...and happy future travels?
Thank you!
Old 28-08-2020, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdizzle11
I know a spell. All it is, is words that hold an intention. It blocks others people's energies around you unless you hear them or see them. It's a shield. Also it can help maintain your health. May even heal you allittle. I'm going to post it soon after this. Go on my profile sometime later. In a few hours or so

Other tools I know that can help

Stand or walk on Earth often. She automatically will take unwanted frequencies.

Imagine your breathing in energy from Earth.

This tool can be used when ever. Imagine your breathing out black unwanted energy out your mouth. Intend your releasing unwanted frequencies to the source field. By intending I mean just say it to your self in your mind. After repetition you may not need to say it completely. Source field connects everything, goes through everything pretty much. It's proven scientifically I heard. Most people call it the field.
Thank you for your suggestions. I'm not sure they'd help with my situation though. I don't have to get rid of negative energy and having the earth take up what's unwanted... the energies in ground here is what doesn't resonate so that'd be somewhat tricky.
But I appreciate the suggestions!
Old 28-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you for your suggestions. I'm not sure they'd help with my situation though. I don't have to get rid of negative energy and having the earth take up what's unwanted... the energies in ground here is what doesn't resonate so that'd be somewhat tricky.
But I appreciate the suggestions!
You brought up how your home doesn't nourish you. I would think you would have to look for an area near by that is healthy. Preferably that doesn't have anything built underground to go to daily to recharge.

Hopefully others have better solutions for you.

Wearing stones may help you. The most nourishing Stone I know is star essenite. That helped me so much when I was homeless and living in a prison like place that was a homeless shelter in a hockey ring building. I breathed in bleach chemicals and then I put it on and I recovered really fast. It has gaias energy, star and another planet that was 250,000x larger than Earth. The biggest planet in creation I believe. Her energy is really powerful since she was in such a huge body of a planet.

Stones build up negativity. So clean them daily at least with sunshine or water. Jay Essex has videos on the stone if you think it's something that could help you. Grounding stones are very nourishing too but you say your ground isn't healthy somehow. So I don't know.
Old 28-08-2020, 10:04 PM
Master
The ground itself is healthy, just that its energy doesn't resonate with me so in that sense it doesn't really nourish me.
I do have loads of crystals, thank goodness, hihi.
I have never heard of star essenite but the name speaks to me. Not sure if I can find it. Etsy doesn't have it.
I'll do some searching :)

I live a stonethrow from the North Sea and sea air is also very healthy like the air in the mountains.
But... I am not a beach and sea person. In all the 8 years I've lived in this house, that close to the beach, I've only been there 1x to swim.
I'm a forest nymph :) Fresh water and forest!
I'll get there at some point.

Thanks!
Old 28-08-2020, 10:59 PM
ant

Hello FairyCrystal,

I'm not a sea person or beach person myself,and am drawn more to a forest environment too.

Do you get much out to the country side and or watch that show 'escape to the country'.

I'm from oz and like that show,the country side lifts the spirits.

Start opening a line of inquiry on where you'd like to live and or see yourself living.

And look at requirements,some examples being such as,a small town,fresh water nearby,abundance,alternative,open minded and likeminded people perhaps etc etc.

Explore and look at the possibilities that would lift your spirits.

Opening a new line inquiry,a new pathway,brings forth life and zest.

Be it,an unrealized dream at this stage.

Nothing ventured,nothing gained.
Old 29-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Master
Oh, I like that! Thank you for that suggestion. I do think that could work and open a new pathway. It'd at least get me out of the mindset that I'm stuck here and I can't get away.
I also find it difficult to decide where I want to live, by which I mean a specific town or village. But doing what you say might soften that and put less emphasis on a town name and more on the energy of where I want to live. Again getting me out of "I don't know where to go to."
I now realise how much I think in stuck-ness and 'it's not possible'.
Thank you!!
Old 29-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The ground itself is healthy, just that its energy doesn't resonate with me so in that sense it doesn't really nourish me.
I do have loads of crystals, thank goodness, hihi.
I have never heard of star essenite but the name speaks to me. Not sure if I can find it. Etsy doesn't have it.
I'll do some searching :)

I live a stonethrow from the North Sea and sea air is also very healthy like the air in the mountains.
But... I am not a beach and sea person. In all the 8 years I've lived in this house, that close to the beach, I've only been there 1x to swim.
I'm a forest nymph :) Fresh water and forest!
I'll get there at some point.

Thanks!
I think only the spiritual foundation sells it. The person running the site is very busy and may not have time to sell that stone. You can try. Eventually sometime soon the store will be closed for a few months.