Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 23-05-2020, 07:52 PM
Pathfinder

must join in here : "Nell" with Jodie Foster .. no other film makes me feel so much ...
Old 24-05-2020, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitsimple
must join in here : "Nell" with Jodie Foster .. no other film makes me feel so much ...

I'll keep that one in mind, I like the look of it from the trailer

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnDIu5YaKFI
Old 27-05-2020, 10:05 PM
Knower
Cloud Atlas more-so than anything else calls to my soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByehYal_cCs

Interstellar, The Last Samurai, and Mr.Nobody are close behind. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 29-05-2020, 02:15 AM
Newbie ;)

for old classics it's either casper or hocus pocus, or the lion king (no i'm NOT A CHILD but for some strange reason i seem to like some children films) for horror films it would be krampus, IT, pet cemetery, or the conjuring. but it's so hard to choose from all of them
Old 02-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I'll keep that one in mind, I like the look of it from the trailer

Hi Ms. Bloggs

i checked the trailer and even that bought a tear to my eye - don't know where you could find the full version -but its 1.52 mins long - so its not even worth starting the portugese dubbed version on you tube.

and anyone who dislikes Nell is excused from reading - ney - banned from reading any of my future posts.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Ms. Bloggs

i checked the trailer and even that bought a tear to my eye - don't know where you could find the full version -but its 1.52 mins long - so its not even worth starting the portugese dubbed version on you tube.

and anyone who dislikes Nell is excused from reading - ney - banned from reading any of my future posts.

Hi, I've ordered the dvd from Ebay, so I'll let you know. I hope I like it, wouldn't want to stop reading your posts
Old 04-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi, I've ordered the dvd from Ebay, so I'll let you know. I hope I like it, wouldn't want to stop reading your posts

and i wouldn't want to decrease my public audience so early in life - but i reckon i'm on a safe bet ... so, all i can say is enjoy ... chik-a-bee ..
Old 04-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Master

"Amadeus" is a 1984 American period biographical drama film directed by Miloš Forman and adapted by Peter Shaffer from his 1979 stage play Amadeus.

http://123movie.fm/watch/9mxyQ0xN-amadeus.html

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086879/

https://www.google.com/search?q=Amad...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:
and i wouldn't want to decrease my public audience so early in life - but i reckon i'm on a safe bet ... so, all i can say is enjoy ... chik-a-bee ..

Lovely film! Thank you chik-a-bee
Old 09-06-2020, 10:42 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Lovely film! Thank you chik-a-bee

well chik-a-bee that's my favourite ... what's yours?