Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Thumbs up

bobjob said: ''Whatever individuals may believe is happening, healing is an energy originating outside of this dimension
and it gets channeled into it by incarnates, go-betweens, so-called healers.''

Wow, was that ever well said!! Bravo!
That is exact.
(Reminding people I am a healer- tho do nothing- and that's all.
Not a medium or psychic...just like a hose that water runs through...
some sort of link...ask and receive. Seems rock solid faith doesn't hurt the process.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-05-2021, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I did not see your post. I believe you ...however, NEXT TIME, make it clearer...That's all.
Thank you.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I did not see your post. I believe you ...however, NEXT TIME, make it clearer...That's all.

No problem. Happy to find another way to express it if the meaning is not clear. (PM sent)
Old 31-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Ascender

There is one theory which goes that you can only experience your own reality, and it doesn’t matter what else is happening everywhere else in the world. That you are living one particular reality (based on your beliefs) and the person next to you could be living something else entirely. If you are experiencing the pandemic, it is because you have, in some way, bought into events and given them mental energy.

So if you believe that things are recovering nicely, that you are going in the right direction, and that life is opening up for you, then that is what you will experience.
Old 31-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
There is one theory which goes that you can only experience your own reality, and it doesn’t matter what else is happening everywhere else in the world. That you are living one particular reality (based on your beliefs) and ................nicely, that you are going in the right direction, and that life is opening up for you, then that is what you will experience.

As you say in the first sentence, it's a theory.....
Old 21-11-2021, 05:00 PM
Ascender

It has been a big challenge because it is something which we haven’t experienced in our lifetimes, and spirituality and theories don’t cover it (at the moment).

At the start, I was using some positive affirmations which ‘reacted’ to what was going. I was using the power thought of GOD IS PROTECTING ME, and I was certainly protected. It helped that the UK lockdowns weren’t all that strict (I don’t feel) and we could do a bit more than our neighbours, so in that sense I was ‘protected’ from the worst of it. I was also able to keep on working, and found myself redeployed to nice places, getting paid higher rates.

After a while, I was placed on Furloughs for a few weeks, which I was initially reluctant about, but worked out that this was a unique situation, and I had been placed in it to benefit from it (a form of pronoia I guess). I decided to use GRATITUDE, and gave thanks for the opportunity which was basically unemployment without the financial worries. This coincided with the UK lockdown being relaxed, and the weather being fantastic. I walked and rode to all sorts of lovely places nearby, and gained a whole new appreciation of my local area. By the time the weather broke (5 weeks later) I was called back to work.

The UK was placed into a 3rd lockdown over the winter, and now I used another positive reactive thought of WE’RE ALL GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. It didn’t seem like it right at the start, but once the belief got registered in my mind, then positive developments did indeed start happening. Namely that the Prime Minister revealed a lockdown exit plan (which we have stuck to) and the our vaccination roll out has been really good. We have fully opened society again and stayed that way.

By the time the Delta variant came around, I had developed a somewhat different mindset. At the start, I was concerned because it seemed like an action replay of the scenario after our first lockdown. The same towns as then, spiked as they had done before and there was talk of trouble down the line, but some new awareness came to me.

The world outside is only a reflection of what we think and believe on the inside. If there is a worldwide thing happening in my life, then it is because I am buying into it mentally in some way.

I began thinking that THINGS WOULD TURN OUT WELL, and the Delta variant fears I had had, began to melt away. UK society opened up fully, and thanks to the vaccines, we didn’t need to reimpose restrictions even though case numbers have been high at times.

My main thoughtform now is that THIS CHRISTMAS IS A JOYFUL, NORMAL CHRISTMAS, and that is what looks to nd manifesting in my life now.
Old 21-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account
"Many a slip twixt cup and lip." We need to remain optimistic but not unrealistic about the pandemic. Someone said months ago none is safe until everyone is safe.

Spirituality and healing may help maintain our positivity but the vast majority 'out there' will face the pandemic without any such knowledge. The pool of infection in the general population may infect and re-infect even those triple vaccinated - as I now am.

I am hopeful our tiny but awfully-overcrowded nation will weather the coming winter storms of infections and general ill health prevalent in winter. There will be enough for our healthcare system - the NHS for our trans-Atlantic friends - will be able metaphorically keep its head above water because there's a very significant risk that its wonderful staff may succumb to the stresses they've been under or the past 18 months. It will be similar in many other countries and nations.

May the good lord help us all. blessings
Old 21-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Master
We shall overcome.
I see good things for us in the year to come, getting on top of the COVID and whatnot.
Love utopia
Old 21-11-2021, 09:12 PM
jaminhealth

I don't know if this is acceptable here, but if not, moderator can delete. More and more info coming out on increased heart inflammationn from the "covid jabs"...I will not take any so no concern for me, butmillions have and there is so much damage going on since this has all taken over.

This from Circulation Publication of American Heart Assoc.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1....suppl_1.10712

We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Many who have done the MRNA jabs are wanting to detox their bodies and finding help with the supplement NAC, just an FYI.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:18 PM
Deactivated Account
I think we're heading away from the thread title. There's another thread running elsewhere for such material.....