Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Consciousness or Awareness, in other words, our soul.
As you probably know, I remember my birth from falling through darkness to landing on something which felt like a bed, to being in a lovely comfortable place, to having a scalpel on either side of my head, thinking to mysely i'm going to have a long head, to going down the rigid birth canal, to first seeing the world.to then trying to return to a higher vibration and back to this world, but I couldn't then i was born.
'Birds of a feather flock together', this for me would tend to explain and create that place which we presumably occupy when we 'go over'. Some call this place a result of vibrational levels but for me this will be a collective creation and in this place we perform according to our own understandings. In fact this is how we live on this planet, we are grouped relative to where we are best suited. We are grouped in compliance with those things that interest us and reflect whatever our level is.

Nor would I call consciousness or awareness 'soul'. We are simply consciousnesses existing as part of one great consciousness thus adding to the experiences of this particular existence. All things give a feedback to the collective creation including leaves and snowflakes. There is nothing which is true and nothing which is not true. There is no moral laws and no decider as to right and wrong.

How we live is up to each of us. We set our own standards and live with the consequences of our actions - but not in the form of a Karma. The universe gives us freedom and follows the path we call evolution in which we play a decisive part.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:58 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
'Birds of a feather flock together', this for me would tend to explain and create that place which we presumably occupy when we 'go over'. Some call this place a result of vibrational levels but for me this will be a collective creation and in this place we perform according to our own understandings. In fact this is how we live on this planet, we are grouped relative to where we are best suited. ...
I suppose we are all entitled to our own opinions.We will all have to wait and see.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I suppose we are all entitled to our own opinions.We will all have to wait and see.
Rather an odd thing to say - in a way - but perfectly true.
This universe in which you live didn't actually exist until your moment of birth.
it all started and 15 billion years became history.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 06-02-2021, 07:16 PM
Master

Quote:
This universe in which you live didn't actually exist until your moment of birth. Then it all started and 15 billion years became history.
Alternatively we existed before our moment of physical birth, inhabiting this universe on some level of manifestation.
Physical birth just allows us to experience the universe on a physical plane.

Peace
Old 07-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Experiencer
Hell is a state of mind.
The state of mind of fear, guilt, anger, depression, boredom, complaining and lazyness.
All combined. That's Hell.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:43 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Rather an odd thing to say - in a way - but perfectly true.

This universe in which you live didn't actually exist until your moment of birth. Then it all started and 15 billion years became history.

What I meant was that I'd like to think that we all keep our own individual consciousness. We'll have to wait and see.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:22 PM
Seeker

I believe it varies from person to person. I don't think there is any one place that could be defined as "hell". For example, if we could ask someone who is suicidal what they believe about hell they may very well say that this planet is hell for them.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

"The only place evil exists is in your own thought fabrication and interpretation of value as an individual. Good and evil are simply differences in held values inherent within different beings. An individual may place judgement on something or someone else as being evil in its nature, only because its nature does not adhere to or exist in appliance with their own value structure. When another being behaves in a way compliant with your own value structure then they are deemed as being ‘good’.

To understand the nature of what is perceived as hell, as a place, and the nature of what demons are, one must adopt a broader perspective. Allow yourself to sit yourself above a mountain top looking down upon the great many swarms of life and circumstances that span the land below. This allows a more unbiased perspective of not actually being ‘submerged’ within whatever it is you’re trying to understand.

Firstly, contemplate the fabric of the spirit world. It is a multi-verse of thought; a sensually founded and cohesive living matrix. The very substance and fabric of it melds and bends to your interaction within it. Everything is alive; the matrix that forms your surroundings and manifests image structures to support you, it sings from whatever song sheet you currently have within your soul. If your soul is full of negativity, then the song sung by the living matrix will reflect that back to you for you to experience what you are. So too if your soul projects peace and harmony the living matrix will reflect this back to you in order for you to see that.

What state of experience and sensation of spirit you have whilst within the spirit world will depend on how you vibrate as an energy being. Because that is what you are, a being of energy. You can only gain access to particular states, or places, if you so wish to call them that, if you resonate at a frequency of energy that state is placed upon. If you want to travel to a place in the spirit world where you are completely surrounded by beautiful angelic tree formations, or forests, then you have to resonate at a state of appreciation and love for trees to such an extent you will gain access there. If, for example, you have no regard for the wellbeing of trees and could care less about them and their ancestry, you will never gain access to specific places in the spirit world where trees exist within vast paradise communities and speak to one another like humans do.

Hell then, might be considered a place, for there is a ‘place’ for all beings and all things in the spirit world. No-thing is ever denied access to the spirit world. So then, those of hell-ish standing, who resonate an energy of great negativity, hate, anger and cruelty have a ‘place’ of their own in the spirit world. In fact, the spirit world is so vast, everyone has enough ‘space’ to have their own private universe. This is not to then say, all ‘bad’ souls are sent to this one place, or that place. It does not work that way. It is about the law of attraction and proximity.

The fact of you or someone else encountering visual and sensory environments portraying hell-like characteristics simply means you have attuned your human consciousness persona to a particular density, through your own memory retention and interactivity, and thus encountered, not a place of hell, but an expression of detachment from your true Self; your spirit. The observer that you were during such experience was not your spirit, it was observed and experienced through your human persona and had not reconnected to its original source. What you encountered was an experience of a particular vibration, interpreted and interacted with through the instrument of your human persona and its many fears, belief systems and learned formats of interpretation. This is to say, you as a human, interpret such vibrational interactions as ‘places’ because that is how your human thought processes work and relate to it through logical analysis. This is why I have previously stated the common human perspective can only penetrate so far into the spirit world when attempting to define it. Human beings have this tendency to pigeon hole everything into boxes; this place and that place; this is good and this is bad; this is heaven and this is hell. If you are thinking in this format then know you are still experiencing Self from within human persona, and thus subject to its many influences."

Spirit Guide Sparrow
Old 18-02-2021, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My opinion is that after the physical body dies we go to a place which corresponds to our own vibration, surrounded by others of similar vibration. For some, this could be one of the lower astral realms which could be considered a form of Hell, a gloomy unpleasant place filled with despair, or a dark place filled with hatred and violence. Like all the astral planes, these are the creations of human thoughts and emotions.

How long do people stay in such places? Until they have had enough and start to look for a way out. This means they have to raise their vibrations and become receptive to higher energies.

Peace

Yes.

I also wonder whether Heaven and Hell are states which we could achieve on the physical Earth, depending upon how we take ourselves forwards as a whole planet, through action or inaction.
Old 10-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Pathfinder

Religious and spiritual organizations have always been a big and highly profitable industry, where people willingly give them money to have a better life or afterlife. Tempt them into the fold by offering exclusive membership to a place where a perfect life could be had, and keep them from leaving by instilling fear of eternal burning and suffering in a dark place for canceling membership.

Personally, Hell is not a place but a state of mind. Being less aware we sometimes make poor choices from not knowing any better, and the resulting consequences could put our mind into a state of unease, fear, anxiety, stress, frustration, confusion, and chaos. A mind dwelling in those negativities is Hell.