Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Thymus Chakra or Etheric Heart

I was doing some reading up on some crystals after Topaz referred me to Petrified Wood...in other words, I did some wandering.

I managed to come back to this site which I had been looking for for quite awhile...as I couldn't remember the title of it.

In the site I was reading about Hiddenite and Morganite - and for these it mentioned the so-called 'Thymus Chakra'. I didn't know what area this was in so went to their page on that.

Apparently this is the main area I'm clearing out from (the other two would be the Heart and Throat).

Here is some info they have on it:

Quote:
The thymus chakra or thymic chakra is located in the upper chest, just above and to the right of the heart chakra... between the heart and throat chakras.

This is the area where intent originates... and it connects the emotions of Divine love, compassion, truth and forgiveness with the area where language originates... allowing you to speak from the heart.

This is the area of the etheric heart... and many books refer to this as the higher or high heart chakra.

It is sometimes called the Seat of The Soul... although this term is more commonly used to refer to the soul star chakra.

The thymus chakra meanings relate to the feelings of Divine love, compassion, forgiveness and release of fear. This chakras meaning is all about the concept of 'Divine love' in a transcendent spiritual sense. It may be called the higher heart chakra... and it is about selfless, spiritual love for the Great Divine Spirit.

This chakra is the seat of the soul and it relates to Christ consciousness, and the bridge between your emotions and your intellect. Working within the higher heart aids you to create a connection between your soul body and physical body. This chakra is associated with the thymus gland... one of the earliest glands that develop in the fetus while in the womb.

This gland is related to the immune system and has within it the patterning for your DNA, and your karmic design for this lifetime... including past life information. If you rub this point, you will notice it feels slightly sore. It is the point used by EFT practitioners... and they may call it the 'sore point'.

This chakras location creates a strong sound healing effect in the etheric body and aids communication. The spoken word resonates here... and the use of sound resonates from here within the etheric body and creates a powerful healing effect. This chakra is where you find the thymus gland and it is the primary gland that aids the immune system and creates a stronger healing outcome.

The colors for the thymus chakra are pink, green, turquoise and aqua... although the brilliant, bright white stones also work well here.

These stones will assist in ones receptiveness to Divine love, forgiveness and the release of fear... and many are the deep pink crystals and the turquoise-green crystals.

One of the important qualities that this chakra is responsible for is forgiveness. This is a powerful emotion... and one that many of you may find difficult to deal with. Many of you have been holding onto negative energy... and have been unable to forgive others... and this may have been carried with you for many years. By activating the thymus chakra... you may find that you are able to release and let go of these feelings.
Old 20-01-2011, 06:58 PM
DulcePoetica

I've also heard this called the high-heart chakra. I'm developing it as well. It tickles and makes me smile with stars in my eyes. Sometimes the energy there feels a bit raw. It almost makes me think I have chest congestion and need to cough, but then I just close my eyes and breathe until it gets warmer and smoothes out. Yummy.
Old 20-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Enya

Thanks for this, a timely reminder that I need to work with this chakra again. It freaked me out when it opened... I thought I had a thyroid problem!
Old 20-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Kapitan_Prien

For me - what I feel is hard to explain and it just happens whenever...I could be taking out the trash and it would happen...I don't have to consciously focus on it or anything.

The feeling is like a lightness - like a 'release' of long held up 'energy' there...and it seems like, while this goes on, my body's psyche rebels against it because this is exactly opposite as to how it was when the prior soul was in the body. So I wind up with a headache at times due to the resistance within the psyche...but that will be taken care of (or at least should be) with the essences I'll be getting next month along with a list of some stones.

This stuff's starting to make some more sense now...just another piece of the puzzle so that I can 'see' the 'big picture' and understand logically as to what is going on.
Old 20-01-2011, 09:41 PM
themaster

My teacher refers to it as the "sacred heart" the doors have the "language of light" written into them with a message we wrote for our self.. inside it's crystalline and pink and has many energies.. and access..
Old 20-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Oh...I know that with my decor, I've been trying to include some soft pink (particularly in my bedroom - there is a tumbled Rose Quartz, a jar of pink Tellon shells from the Baltic, and a small jar of snail shells that have pink with pearlized baby Auger shells).

As I was going through my sea shells - I noticed there were two clam shells that were a wonderful light peach color and iridescent inside. I've been very attracted to soft colors (pale pink and green mainly - and the iridescent of Mother of Pearl)...and I wonder if there is a connection between this and what is going on inside of me...as I was never really into these colors.
Old 21-01-2011, 03:18 AM
DulcePoetica

Funny, when my attention shifted toward my heart chakra, I noticed that I was adding a green element to my artworks. I went back and saw the progression from red to orange to gold, etc. like a timeline documenting my awakening process through the color schemes in my designs.
Old 21-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yeah that's like what's been happening to me. Another big change was painting the black frames that I had the WWI U-Boat art (which was mainly done in pastel colors) to gold. I only have gold frames now with the exception of the one photo of the blond woman - that is in a silver frame.

Everything is mainly gold and pastel colors now (pink and green - like mint, jadeite greens, as well as some blue).