Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Question Channeling someone else's pain

This is the second day I've been doing emotional clearing, but it's not from my past experiences - I've been affected by my twin flame's painful past experiences. The clearing feels like agony emotionally and physically. The first day it happened, I was in and out of bed all day. It felt like I had the flu, and my emotions were very intense. I felt hungry, full, nauseated, sad, angry, lost, all at the same time. I felt like I was on hallucinogens. I just let out all the emotions and rested and then afterwards, I felt much better and my vibration raised significantly. It was like I had purged all this pain.

Today, it's even more intense, but at least this time I know that the more I release, the better I'll feel. I just don't understand why the pain has manifested in me. He said, "You're rescuing me." It's like he can't handle it, so I've taken it all to be the one who can clear the pain and do the healing. I'm on a "break" right now because I'm doing this in fragments. It's very exhausting. Even now my energy body is going haywire.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Ascender
Good luck on your healing
Old 11-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Master
I went through this once when my twin was in a 10 day coma. (which I learned about afterwards) It was a horrifying, fetal position,n agonizing 10 day crying wail for me.

I had no idea what had happened and it was so powerful that only 3 times in 10 days was I able to gain enough distance from it to even ask "Is this pain mine?" before the waves of agony and fear over took me again.

On the 11th day I woke up feeling clear headed finally and 'felt myself again. The phone rang, it was him and he said he'd been in a coma for 10 days and had been on morphine.

I will be honest with you, I was sooooo not okay with that experience and felt it was forced upon me and not mine to bear.
We are given no more than we can handle, which means if someone else is psychically pushing their agony on us they are not bearing that which they can and will learn from and we are not shielded up enough and having enough separation and individualism in the situation.

I've since learned to cut cords and shield up to prevent others peoples goo from becoming my experience and reality. I have my hands full just leading my own life, so having empathic control and protecting myself and field is a new level of responsibility that particular experience taught me. Loosing 10 days of my life curled up on a coach wailing in fear and agony is not something I want to ever experience again.

We are truly ONE with everyone, but for our own sanity we need to experience separation and take the steps to achieve that.

That's my opinion, if it doesn't resonate with you then please dismiss it :)
Old 11-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Deactivated Account

The strange thing is that this has always been with me. Whatever occurred happened in childhood, and there was always something underneath the surface with me. I could never figure it out until this year when I realized it was him. It's like I was affected by two different childhoods - his and my own.

Even before I started meditating, there was an instance five years ago where I picked up on a traumatic memory and it terrified me. Back then, I didn't even know what a twin flame was. I wasn't involved in spirituality or anything that had to do with the soul connection. But I've always felt like something really bad happened to me, even though it was not directly my experience.

I DID feel that way - that it was forced upon me. And I asked my guide about that. I said, "Why should I have to be the one to do the clearing if he won't do it himself? Why should I have to be a savior?" The response I got was that it was a "duty", an "obligation". Why? I don't know. But when I do my own self work, it always goes back to his unhealed memories, as if I went through them myself. I ask where the root of MY unhealed pain comes from and it goes back to something that happened to him that affected both of us for whatever reason. And he was born a year before I was and for some reason, I have a memory of his birth, so that's bizarre too.

Sanity is infinite with me, I guess. I stay very, very grounded when I do this work. The clearing hurt like a mother, but it felt better afterwards. I feel it, release it, and then I observe and analyze it.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Knower
Ive experienced this with my TF too. He doesnt feel comfortable talking about his childhood often, so analysing it has become my role. I pick up on his emotions, ask a few questions and then I meditate on the information and emotions to find a way for him to deal with it. Once Ive figured it out I go through the purging of the negative energy and emotion then I simplify the process to repeat with him, so I go through it twice lol
My TF has a mild form of ADHD which I think hinders his ability to do this for himself, but he wants to do it.
You say you're healing his hurt, but is he actually healing? or are you just dealing with it from your perspective? I ask because if you're only healing it from yourself, you will be going round in circles and picking up the same issues from him all the time but not really getting rid of it.
In a TF relationship you both become one soul so to speak, thats why you feel his pain. My TF can remember some of my childhood like they are his memories and can even describe some of my dreams to me. We have in the past, become so spiritually entangled that we were getting confused as to who was feeling what. Which is why I now voice and explain any new emotions I am feeling to him, as when he picks up on my emotions he gets confused and aggitated. It helps him let go of my emotions just knowing that they are mine and not his. Though its taken me years to really be able to tell the difference😊
Old 10-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I DID feel that way - that it was forced upon me. And I asked my guide about that. I said, "Why should I have to be the one to do the clearing if he won't do it himself? Why should I have to be a savior?" The response I got was that it was a "duty", an "obligation". Why? I don't know. But when I do my own self work, it always goes back to his unhealed memories, as if I went through them myself. I ask where the root of MY unhealed pain comes from and it goes back to something that happened to him that affected both of us for whatever reason. And he was born a year before I was and for some reason, I have a memory of his birth, so that's bizarre too.

Sanity is infinite with me, I guess. I stay very, very grounded when I do this work. The clearing hurt like a mother, but it felt better afterwards. I feel it, release it, and then I observe and analyze it.

This sounds like karma to me, a contract made in this life to heal whatever happened to you both in the past. Probably because you were the one who hurt him previously.

Until then you will likely keep experiencing his pain as your own. Just my two cents.