Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 18-02-2012, 10:11 PM
malcolm c

Well showing my age.

Ultravox
Old 18-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Amethyst Angel

Bon Jovi
Thunder
Van Halen
The Levellers (3 times)
Feeder
Keane
The Mediaeval Baebes

The first 3 I saw at the old Wembley Stadium back in 95. The Levellers are just one of those bands that are such fun to see that it keeps you going back. I would love to see the Baebes again and again, they are amazing!
Old 19-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
My first concert was to see David Cassidy. when he sang "Brown Eyes" my friend and I were kneeing on our chairs like he was a god and we were the only one's in the entire place with brown eyes. ha now I have to youtube that song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKnw9TM_AAI Eh, it does nothing for me now...

Kim Carnes was the first act of that concert...bleh...

I can't remember all the concerts I've seen because some of them were at campouts, woodstock wannabe concerts... like where I saw Benny Mardonis lol.'

I saw The STray CAts, Van Halen with David Lee Roth, The Who, Kansas, Foghat, Blue Oyster Cult, America, Lady Antebellum, The Police (twice), Dan Fogelberg (twice), Flock of Seagulls, Jake Owens, The Script, Shinedown (twice), Cheville, Ten Years, PUddle of Mud, Bruce Springsteen, Colin Wray (twice), Little River Band, Steve Lawrence & Edie Gormet LOL, took my mother in law to see them and actually it was a fabulous concert! Steely Dan...that's all I can remember right now, but there were more..
I forgot I saw Daughtry a couple years ago as well.
Old 19-02-2012, 05:28 AM
Master
The Whitlams, Dire Straits,Cold Chisel, Creedence Clearwater revival and many other lesser known Aussie bands

And in a couple of weeks EVANESCENCE :)
Old 15-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Master
Yay!!! I'm going to see Sarah McLachlan in June...woohoo! She's my favorite female vocalist.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Master
The Tea Party, Metallica, Faith No More, Guns n Roses, Def Leopard, Rush, ACDC, The Rolling Stones, KISS, Inxs ....

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 15-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Crooks

I have listened Akon and Chris Brown live in Dubai when i wan on tour to Dubai.Both sing really well and i really enjoyed the concerts.
Old 21-06-2013, 03:41 AM
CerialKillah

Iggy Pop (first concert I ever went to)
The Cure
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Ozzy Osborne
Interpol
Incubus
Mr. Bungle
Green Day
Nine Inch Nails
TOOL
Old 24-06-2013, 07:02 AM
Knower

Good topic! I have seen...

the beach boys, green day, marcy playground, cherry poppin daddys, everclear, linkin park, simon & garfunkel, incubus, sublime with rome, pepper, cypress hill, black eyed peas, the bloodhound gang, dave matthews, hilary duff, joss stone, dispatch, the lost boyz, no doubt, beastie boys, the roots, the talking heads, jack johnson....and much more but too many to recall. I'm going to see sublime with rome and 311 again this summer, woot!
Old 24-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Pathfinder
Sabaton (3 times- they are the best!), Rammstein (beautiful), Therion (2 times- love them), Ensiferum (great!), Wintersun (they truly rock), Aerosmith, ACDC, Bon Jovi, Guns'n' Roses, Epica, Alestorm, Europe, Manowar. Motley Crue, Megadeath, Motorhead, Kreator, Arch Enemy, Equilibrium, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Eluveite, Emir Kusturica and several other metal bands whose names I don't remember. This summer I'm going to see Rammstein again and Finntroll.