Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 23-09-2020, 10:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... I too can relate to all of the above. In my case I know I relate to much of it because of my being Empath/ HSP. So don't know if that would make me an earth angel !!!!!!!

My guess is you ARE an earth angel!!!!!
Old 02-12-2020, 09:39 PM
Seeker

LoveWater, I am correctly there standing next to you. These days confront us with the reality that we feel that we are not doing enough. I myself have been seeking to participate in "Sa-bung-uh" Combined deep meditation. I am at a reality where my personal spirit abilities are are maxed at their limits. I and we need others to grow with. One is the loneliest number and even connection to the collective consciousness is not equal to the frequency we can raise when physically together. This, at the least, for me is the next phase of becoming the Power Rangers, Captain Planet squad, The Care Bears that come together to overcome the one single being that imposes their Control and disharmony to the world.

We were shown the recipe in my youth and as long as we remain separate, we will never become Captain Planet and we will not save the world. The last words written in my book of Love is, "Angels Unite."
Old 02-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Administrator
The qualities of An Earth Angel Suit me down to the ground.

But the way i Look at it, is Anyone who helps others puts others thoughts and Well being before their own,

Can be classed as an Earth Angel

Namaste
Old 03-12-2020, 01:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethra
LoveWater, I am correctly there standing next to you. These days confront us with the reality that we feel that we are not doing enough. I myself have been seeking to participate in "Sa-bung-uh" Combined deep meditation. I am at a reality where my personal spirit abilities are are maxed at their limits. I and we need others to grow with. One is the loneliest number and even connection to the collective consciousness is not equal to the frequency we can raise when physically together. This, at the least, for me is the next phase of becoming the Power Rangers, Captain Planet squad, The Care Bears that come together to overcome the one single being that imposes their Control and disharmony to the world.

We were shown the recipe in my youth and as long as we remain separate, we will never become Captain Planet and we will not save the world. The last words written in my book of Love is, "Angels Unite."

I love that: "Angels Unite".

It's a beautiful concept... the collective working together to save the world and improve the world - thank you for your post!!!

Old 03-12-2020, 01:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The qualities of An Earth Angel Suit me down to the ground.

But the way i Look at it, is Anyone who helps others puts others thoughts and Well being before their own,

Can be classed as an Earth Angel

Namaste

Agreed!!!!!
Old 03-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Seeker

I'm glad that raised good energy for you LoveWater, I went to my book and upon re-reading that last page, I thought... "Earth Angels, this applies."

Angels Unite

We whom have been traumatized, our old shells broke and we have emerged from the collective guidance of the single mind that distracts the world. Those humans reborn as Angels. You know, you live it. You are guided just like me, only in a different story of relation to experience.

We are living as Angels incarnate. From stories of God, to the fables of ancient Gods, and the Super Hero alike. All truth, living and clothed with hu-man; realize the power you have possession of and unite as the single body that we are each apart of. No matter the connection, may our deeds coincide with the greater vision of the greater purpose: Love. After all the Angels unite in the purpose of universal and unconditional love, our concentrated energy will change the atmosphere we each mentally and emotionally breathe. Take up the sword of Love and Love shall evolve the human species.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethra
I'm glad that raised good energy for you LoveWater, I went to my book and upon re-reading that last page, I thought... "Earth Angels, this applies."

Angels Unite

We whom have been traumatized, our old shells broke and we have emerged from the collective guidance of the single mind that distracts the world. Those humans reborn as Angels. You know, you live it. You are guided just like me, only in a different story of relation to experience.

We are living as Angels incarnate. From stories of God, to the fables of ancient Gods, and the Super Hero alike. All truth, living and clothed with hu-man; realize the power you have possession of and unite as the single body that we are each apart of. No matter the connection, may our deeds coincide with the greater vision of the greater purpose: Love. After all the Angels unite in the purpose of universal and unconditional love, our concentrated energy will change the atmosphere we each mentally and emotionally breathe. Take up the sword of Love and Love shall evolve the human species.

That's beautiful! Thank you for sharing this!!!

Old 06-12-2020, 03:03 AM
Seeker

Awesome sauce, My pleasure^^
Old 05-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing. Based off of a recent experience I am wondering more about earth angels, and what power I actually have. When I read the first part, I believe that to be my true self/ my default, but it has been tainted by people in my life. In turn, am relating more to the difficulties.

xx, ERK
Old 06-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker_erk
Thank you for sharing. Based off of a recent experience I am wondering more about earth angels, and what power I actually have. When I read the first part, I believe that to be my true self/ my default, but it has been tainted by people in my life. In turn, am relating more to the difficulties.

xx, ERK

Earth angels often face personal difficulties and often deal with mental health issues. I personally have and I am an earth angel.

And what do you mean by power? There are no special powers assigned to earth angels. I happen to be a medium and a channel and can talk to the other side - angels and spirits, etc, but I have no special powers.

The power we have is the power of choice and free will, like all human beings do.