Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Master

It is not nice to see the economy going down and people struggling. What are the alternatives. Would you rather us to be like America where they have more freedom but have hundreds of thousands of people die. I will not mention this again as you have made up your mind what you want to think. It seems nothing will change your mind so there is no pointing in talking about it any more.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Gosh, that's sad.

Have you heard of the phrase, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"? You remind me of a young man who think he is right, but falters at the hint of anything real. Who in believing that they are doing anything constructive (lol) contributes to decline.

Sad.

Here's some conspiracy theories - don't forget to subscribe so you can join those other angry, lost people who will do anything to see conspiracy in everything and anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/27/t...on-tiktok.html

https://www.rollingstone.com/feature...candal-125877/
Dismissing facts as conspiracy theories is worse and more damaging than purporting conspiracy theories.

Citing those sources just shows whom you sympathize with. They have no reference value.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is not nice to see the economy going down and people struggling. What are the alternatives. Would you rather us to be like America where they have more freedom but have hundreds of thousands of people die. I will not mention this again as you have made up your mind what you want to think. It seems nothing will change your mind so there is no pointing in talking about it any more.
I guess this is a thread where everybody posts their unsupported claims as facts ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:54 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Here we go, measuring pumpkin sticks again. It's not the size that matters it's how you use it and what else you can do! In terms of size, you win. I don't have to compensate for what I lack. As I said, I make it up in other areas

It's not about you, Height-end Awareness.

But talking to someone who is hell bent on twisting facts for conspiracy is a lost cause, as we all know.

Sad!

JL
Old 04-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

It's not about you, Height-end Awareness.

But talking to someone who is hell bent on twisting facts for conspiracy is a lost cause, as we all know.

Sad!

JL
Ok... walks backwards slowly pulling head back in..

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Try to convey your beliefs in a way others will likely read, understand, and act the way you'd like them to.

Such a long post with unsupported assertions doesn't serve your purpose.

This is ridiculous: "90% of all conspiracy theories turn out to be true". <----- Has anyone done any research on anything. Or base your beliefs on what the official narrative is by mainstream media tell us?

Also, abusing the fonts suggests that you want to attract attention to a content that doesn't deserve it.
The vibe I'm getting from all the "naysayers" is becoming evident. That most people believe everything they see and read from mainstream media sources as gospel. Not realising that everyone at the top end of their field is being coerced and manipulated into "playing" along with their sick and twisted plans to convincing the masses that what is and what isn't true. As the minds of those have had their perceptions manipulated. Of course, there will be many that would always, without question carry on about the official narrative as being true of what they are told. As for a few, who see through all the lies, deceit and deception are a minority. So when information is presented to the ones who have bought the official narrative, anyone that would suggest anything else is a liar, cheat, factless and unsupported. Pointing the finger and shaming those who see it from a different perspective. A perspective of having the veil of cow pies removed to be able to see a clearer picture that others don't see. It's unfortunate for them. Not being a religious person, but recalling the biblical story of Noah and his ark. Building a place of sanctuary for the pending deluge, many called him mad for building such a thing. What happened to those who called him crazy? Hope they could tread water for forty days & nights.
It will all become clearer "children of the corn" when I post Pt3

BTW, not having a personal crack at you inavalan

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 04-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Master
i cnt brethh in maskkss i cnt iv got a exseprtyy cardd byt i worryy in cassee im findd of jiladd for not wearin 1 by sum jonssworthyy it will fin me sendd me 2 prisson coz i dnt wanna pay fin fro havi a illnessss it can get me exspemtt
i dnt fansy payin dr for leterr coz ov herd leterr costt mor thn finni it duz it duz'
i wear vizzzr so i c brethh but still stresss coz of finss or ftrett pf jaill i do
i us my on santaizerr in sted of stowess 1 in cass i dnt no handss its bean on it
cov19 news adss is drivin me evry 1 i no nutss coz u get sic of hearin it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-09-2020, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Try to convey your beliefs in a way others will likely read, understand, and act the way you'd like them to.

This is ridiculous: "90% of all conspiracy theories turn out to be true".

Also, abusing the fonts suggests that you want to attract attention to a content that doesn't deserve it.
It will make more sense in the final chapter in Pt3. The finale, (everybody chill) there is something for everyone in it. But I don't want to give away to much. As it will spoil the climax, anti-, for some. Anyway... like I've said. There is a method to my madness. Muuhahahahhahahaha... [sinister laugh]

Old 05-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
The vibe I'm getting from all the "naysayers" is becoming evident. That most people believe everything they see and read from mainstream media sources as gospel. Not realising that everyone at the top end of their field is being coerced and manipulated into "playing" along with their sick and twisted plans to convincing the masses that what is and what isn't true. As the minds of those have had their perceptions manipulated. Of course, there will be many that would always, without question carry on about the official narrative as being true of what they are told. As for a few, who see through all the lies, deceit and deception are a minority. So when information is presented to the ones who have bought the official narrative, anyone that would suggest anything else is a liar, cheat, factless and unsupported. Pointing the finger and shaming those who see it from a different perspective. A perspective of having the veil of cow pies removed to be able to see a clearer picture that others don't see. It's unfortunate for them. Not being a religious person, but recalling the biblical story of Noah and his ark. Building a place of sanctuary for the pending deluge, many called him mad for building such a thing. What happened to those who called him crazy? Hope they could tread water for forty days & nights.
It will all become clearer "children of the corn" when I post Pt3

BTW, not having a personal crack at you inavalan
Here are but a few sites to check if you care to?

https://www.rd.com/list/conspiracy-t...ut-to-be-true/

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...that-were-true

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...ae3656568a2b80

https://www.distractify.com/p/conspi...out-to-be-true

https://www.infowars.com/33-conspira...n-should-know/

Old 05-09-2020, 09:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

This is ridiculous: "90% of all conspiracy theories turn out to be true".

all great points!

Perhaps no-one cares but I don't even bother reading long, rambling, absurdly formatted postings.

I shidad how some contributors spend so much effort on their contributions but fail to appreciate that the KISS principle might encourage considered response.
Closed Thread