Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
I agree to most extent.
I've gone to both Reiki and Pranic Healing school, and in my own practice I use a mix of both, and then more which stems from my intuition.
but that's what I mean. I used to do Pranic healing techniques before I took the first Pranic healing course, and was just learnt in Reiki back then.

and when I took Pranic, I got to understand what I was doing by intuition.
but it was even then that the energy guided me, I could somehow hear the prana and connect to its understanding, follow its guide, versus just following the taught technique by the book.
that's what I mean about letting the divine energy guide us. I'm still working inside a chakra, removing blockages, readjust speed and vibrations, massaging the core, etc. my hands and sometimes whole body are moving like a dance.
now when I do my self healing, my body goes into "yoga poses" on its own as a way of facilitation and direction. I haven't been taught this, but I feel it will come up somewhere. haha.

I continue doing things now which I hadn't been taught yet, but I trust that the text book or teacher will come that will explain this further, as what happened when I went to the Pranic center, for each level I attended.
Hence why I say, I let the energy also guide me, and direct me, instead of taking the wheel and letting my limited knowledge drive it.

I hope this clarifies.
and thank you for your response

Salam and Love
F

Yep, makes sense, same here.

It is the Shakti that guides you. You could say, she is your inner Goddess, a force in herself, but also a Goddess in her own right. It is very similar to the Holy Spirit of Christianity and remember that is how Jesus healed, through the power of the Holy Spirit, as did the other Essenes.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Suspended

The only Queen of Heaven is Mary.

Youtube: Mary apparition in Vietnam (dress of clouds)
Old 15-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Not here to spurt out any of my cynical garbage. Really tried it to fix a minor health issue that's been an inconvenience for quite a while, and with an open mind (maybe because I'm both THAT bored and desperate) but so far no queen has fixed anything. Unless I'm typing the results too early… How long is it supposed to take?
Old 16-07-2020, 06:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
The only Queen of Heaven is Mary.

Youtube: Mary apparition in Vietnam (dress of clouds)

It is true that Mary is one of the aspects of the Queen of Heaven, a Christianised version, if you will, but there are many others. Even within Catholicism, they differentiate between Our Lady of Lourdes, Our Lady of Knock, etc...

Same person, different aspect. We are talking about various personifications of the One Goddess, the Divine Feminine.
Old 16-07-2020, 06:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not here to spurt out any of my cynical garbage. Really tried it to fix a minor health issue that's been an inconvenience for quite a while, and with an open mind (maybe because I'm both THAT bored and desperate) but so far no queen has fixed anything. Unless I'm typing the results too early… How long is it supposed to take?

I should have put a disclaimer out that this was meant for people who already have some healing experience. If this is your first time, it's gonna be tough to get any results, and self-healing is usually less effective than healing others for some reason. There is some sort of psychological block involved along the lines of ego-release, I believe.

Cynicism doesn't help either, you have to examine your beliefs and attitudes to see if you are open to channelling divine energy:

1, Are you open to the idea of a higher power, that is benevolent and trustworthy?

2, If you are, do you trust this higher power enough to completely surrender yourself to it, so that it may do with you as it may?

3, If these psychological blocks are cleared and you invoke heaven, if you are truly open to the energy, you will feel a "download" of energy from above. It really is unmistakable and you will know for sure what it is and where it comes from, once you channel it. You might feel an electric buzz, a flow of liquid light, perhaps a warm glow. Imagine when you hug someone you love, there is this warm, glowing feeling that develops in the middle of your chest. That is the very same love energy that you should be getting in a concentrated form, which you can direct accordingly.
Old 16-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I should have put a disclaimer out that this was meant for people who already have some healing experience. If this is your first time, it's gonna be tough to get any results, and self-healing is usually less effective than healing others for some reason. There is some sort of psychological block involved along the lines of ego-release, I believe.

Then I guess I'd better wait for the invitation of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Quote:
Cynicism doesn't help either, you have to examine your beliefs and attitudes to see if you are open to channelling divine energy:

1, Are you open to the idea of a higher power, that is benevolent and trustworthy?

Personally, I think the fact alone that I attempted something I'm sceptical about (which is an extremely rare occurence) is on the same wavelength as being open-minded, because I wouldn't waste time if I already knew if it wasn't of any use. I admit that it felt kinda silly, but at least I tried.

Quote:
2, If you are, do you trust this higher power enough to completely surrender yourself to it, so that it may do with you as it may?

That depends… Doing with me 'as it may' sounds rather totalitarian. I don't want to become your queen's plaything and I don't want any shenanigans neither. But if proven to be 100% benevolent, then yes I'd be okay with it.

Quote:
3, If these psychological blocks are cleared and you invoke heaven, if you are truly open to the energy, you will feel a "download" of energy from above. It really is unmistakable and you will know for sure what it is and where it comes from, once you channel it. You might feel an electric buzz, a flow of liquid light, perhaps a warm glow. Imagine when you hug someone you love, there is this warm, glowing feeling that develops in the middle of your chest. That is the very same love energy that you should be getting in a concentrated form, which you can direct accordingly.

I've felt the buzz-thing and warm glows before, usually when I'm laying in bed and about to fall asleep, other times at random quiet moments. but in the long run I truly have no idea whether it was just something physical or supernatural.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Then I guess I'd better wait for the invitation of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Personally, I think the fact alone that I attempted something I'm sceptical about (which is an extremely rare occurence) is on the same wavelength as being open-minded, because I wouldn't waste time if I already knew if it wasn't of any use. I admit that it felt kinda silly, but at least I tried.

That depends… Doing with me 'as it may' sounds rather totalitarian. I don't want to become your queen's plaything and I don't want any shenanigans neither. But if proven to be 100% benevolent, then yes I'd be okay with it.

I've felt the buzz-thing and warm glows before, usually when I'm laying in bed and about to fall asleep, other times at random quiet moments. but in the long run I truly have no idea whether it was just something physical or supernatural.

Meditation and healing doesn't have to be esoteric, supernatural, spiritual.
we all have access to it, because we are all made of energy. even the atheist can experience it. but he likely won't stay atheist for long after that. haha. anyhow..

if you can accept that the emotions or thoughts of a person can affect you, then you've accepted that there is an energy exchange. (doesn't matter what you call it, so identify it in a way comfortable to your intellect and knowledge)

or think when you are in nature, on a hike, or seaside, or what landscape appeals to you. usually we experience calmness, exhilaration, other positive great feelings when we are in these natural settings. this is us absorbing the energy through nature.

then, if you can also accept the premise that our bodies are designed to heal themselves (immune system), then can this immune system extend itself to all our faculties and not just our physical body. (energy / emotional activity)?

if these are points you can accept logically, mediation is the exercise that promotes the emotional immune system, like exercise promotes the physical immune system.

you don't have to be a play thing to any God or deity, you can be just a human looking into improving their emotional health.
energy healing and meditation, follow intention. always.

some of us take this practice further, because it relates to our own spiritual journey. and we recognize the parts of us (physical mental emotional with an addition of a spiritual self through which we connect to a higher power that we recognize, either by 'religious inheritance', or 'religious journey'. but not everybody has to go about it this way.

the point is well-being, kindness, love, compassion, evolution and non-stagnation. you don't need to worship a god or invoke him to learn and practice these.
I don't see Goddesses, and angels, though they may exist and could be sitting next to me facilitating my healing and I'm none the wiser.
When we have spiritual experiences, our none-the-wiser intellect translates this experience into a language and image that we can understand and translate. that's why people see Jesus, and others Buddha, and others angels, etc. none of them wrong. this is the manifestation of the experience for each.

what is your intention when you meditate and heal? what do you believe in?
when I do healing for someone, I don't invoke my own faith in the healing (I am born muslim). I ask them what they believe in.
one girl said "I believe in family" so I said "then think about family". that's not even a religion. but it is a faith, that this source is her source of comfort and giving. Forget what the package looks like. what's inside it is what matters.

Salam
F
Old 31-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Experiencer

In the name of Jesus, I am healed. In the last and evil days, the last thing you want to do is depend on a woman, do it yourself. Even if you are trying chaos magic right now in the name of Jesus, my God is not a spirit of confusion or fear. Delusional vanity.
Old 31-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Master

Just a little update. I tried this method again on my GF, who was suffering from severe pain in her arms, hands and legs. By saturday, she could hardly move and everything hurt, her left hand was even swollen.

I told her I would do some healing on her and spent around 20-30 minutes going over her chakric-energetic system, chanting the aforementioned healing mantras and sending energy through my hands to the parts that felts required attention. The final step was to ask her to place her hands over her solar plexus, as that is the human body's main energy centre. I placed my hand over hers and concentrated on flushing her system with Kundalini energy, which operates in a pulsating manner, with peaks of very high power lasting a moment, kinda like a lightning strike.

She felt very calm and relaxed due to the energy I was transferring and she also reported getting into a peculiar state of body-mind, which she never experienced before. She told me it was like her body wasn't hers any more, she felt like her consciousness was separated from her body.

At first she didn't feel much of a difference, but then she fell asleep and the next morning, all the chronic pain, which has been building and intensifying for weeks due to her doing repetitive physical labour, was gone. She could still feel an occasional pang in her left wrist when grabbing something, but otherwise she was completely pain-free after one session and felt incredibly energised. This morning, even the small residual pain from her wrist was gone and she is completely symptom-free.

However, I must report that I used my Kundalini energy for the healing, despite also invoking the power of heaven. By invoking heavenly beings, I raised my vibrations and amplified my own Kundalini energy, but that was definitely also needed for the healing to be successful.

I hope the above has been useful and informative.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Master
Way to go NoOne! Fortune favours the bold and pure of heart!