Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-03-2020, 07:15 AM
Master
How Can I Stop the Hate?

This just in...

About an hour ago, I was hosing some dog feces off my back step, when an elderly neighbour popped her head over the fence and yelled out: "you are not supposed to be doing that you know...we are still on Lv 2 water restrictions and you are breaking the law...shame on you....shame!"

Now, whenever somebody interferes with my private life unsolicited and uninvited, I have the overwhelming urge to commit acts of physical violence and aggression against them...however, seeing as how she is about 70, she usually gets off with a choice expletive or two.

Anyhow, this is why I keep myself locked up inside my own house, have no friends and no social life because NOTHING will ever stop me from doing my own thing and "doing my own thing" means that occasionally, I may even break the law....but I keep it to myself and hide in the closet so that whatever I do doesn't affect anybody else.

It is a hefty price to pay for full sovereignty, but I pay it.. because all the spying, surveillance, scrutiny, judgments and actions of the "civilian police force" could result in unpredictable things happening when directed towards myself.

Anyway, I came back inside and decided to find out about what fines I would be facing if she dobbed me into the authorities...last week she dobbed in another neighbor for parking in a "no parking zone" outside the block of units...the week before that, she dobbed in another neighbor for having the music up too loud during his birthday party...she calls the cops on everyone.

So I just wanted to see when these water restrictions would be over...and to my amazement, on the first of March (March 1), according to the Sydney Water Website, our council went from lv2 Water Restrictions down to Level 1 water restrictions...meaning I wasn't doing anything wrong by hosing down my back steps covered in animal waste..as long as I used a hose with a trigger nozzle which is what I WAS using...so my neighbor didn't have a leg to stand on.

So, I went over to where she was at, showed her the official article from the local council, showed her the Sydney Water Website...showed her the hose I was using and said "you are WRONG! you don't know what you are talking about! Maybe you need to get tested for dementia, but whatever the case, leave me the hell alone in future. Ok?" She wouldn't believe the restrictions were over UNTIL she got a personal letter in the mail saying they were..

Most people I have ever met are like this...bloody "goody two shoes" letting morality, civic duty and patriotism cloud any rationality or better judgment they may have and why do I have the urge to kill them? So I need help with this and thanks.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Master
Should've just turned the water hose on her.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:36 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This just in...

About an hour ago, I was hosing some dog feces off my back step, when an elderly neighbour popped her head over the fence and yelled out: "you are not supposed to be doing that you know...we are still on Lv 2 water restrictions and you are breaking the law...shame on you....shame!"

Now, whenever somebody interferes with my private life unsolicited and uninvited, I have the overwhelming urge to commit acts of physical violence and aggression against them...however, seeing as how she is about 70, she usually gets off with a choice expletive or two.

Anyhow, this is why I keep myself locked up inside my own house, have no friends and no social life because NOTHING will ever stop me from doing my own thing and "doing my own thing" means that occasionally, I may even break the law....but I keep it to myself and hide in the closet so that whatever I do doesn't affect anybody else.

It is a hefty price to pay for full sovereignty, but I pay it.. because all the spying, surveillance, scrutiny, judgments and actions of the "civilian police force" could result in unpredictable things happening when directed towards myself.

Anyway, I came back inside and decided to find out about what fines I would be facing if she dobbed me into the authorities...last week she dobbed in another neighbor for parking in a "no parking zone" outside the block of units...the week before that, she dobbed in another neighbor for having the music up too loud during his birthday party...she calls the cops on everyone.

So I just wanted to see when these water restrictions would be over...and to my amazement, on the first of March (March 1), according to the Sydney Water Website, our council went from lv2 Water Restrictions down to Level 1 water restrictions...meaning I wasn't doing anything wrong by hosing down my back steps covered in animal waste..as long as I used a hose with a trigger nozzle which is what I WAS using...so my neighbor didn't have a leg to stand on.

So, I went over to where she was at, showed her the official article from the local council, showed her the Sydney Water Website...showed her the hose I was using and said "you are WRONG! you don't know what you are talking about! Maybe you need to get tested for dementia, but whatever the case, leave me the hell alone in future. Ok?" She wouldn't believe the restrictions were over UNTIL she got a personal letter in the mail saying they were..

Most people I have ever met are like this...bloody "goody two shoes" letting morality, civic duty and patriotism cloud any rationality or better judgment they may have and why do I have the urge to kill them? So I need help with this and thanks.

once you've made your point,I would just let it drop.That applies to every situation like that you come across.If you keep on stewing on it,They've won.Just make your point,showing you're no pushover then carry on as if nothing happened.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Not sure how anyone can help you this, because no one has the power to change human nature. But using violence would just be downright stupid because it'll get you charged with assault.

Maybe spend less time indoors and go out? As f#cked up humanity already is, I'm pretty sure not everyone is like that. Otherwise, a misanthropic b#stard such as me wouldn't even have friends.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Administrator
Spend less time indoors take you dog for a walk if he messes pick it up in a bag and bin it.
the elderly woman seems lonely to me so she complains about everything. just to complain to someone, that way she gets their attention

Namaste
Old 07-03-2020, 06:02 PM
Master
Dear Slayer..

I am on the Autism Spectrum and I was born without the ability to learn social skills. I have tried for the past ten years to learn what I should have picked up naturally as a 3yr old child, but my "psychosocial disability" stops me from doing that and therefore I can never have any "friends" because I have way too many rigid personal boundaries and anything external to my own self awareness triggers me into a full meltdown.

In regards to this, I am starting to understand my options..

1. Don't leave the house without noise cancelling headphones with music, dark reflective sunglasses and always look down to avoid eye contact...even if it is to go to the letter box or to hose my back step.

2. If any interaction with another human being is unavoidable and they have a problem with what I do:

A) Ask them to please put it in writing so that I can get my lawyer to look over it or
B) Ask them to please refrain from speaking to me directly until such times as I can get the chance to contact my Mental Health Advocate or can arrange for dispute mediation services.

Also regarding taking my dog for a walk ..yes, good idea... definitely!

I should stop associating "bad people out there" with leaving the comfort of my home just to walk around the block with my dog...and if anybody approaches me who I don't know, pretending to either be deaf or not speaking any English also works!

At least it will stop the dog from messing up my back verandah and yard too much.

As for my hate/anger issues...the more strategies I can put in place so that I don't have to interact with other people, the more I find that it will disappear on its own.

I thank everyone for taking the time to help me out here.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:16 PM
Seeker

If we held a mirror up to each action we did ourselves we would totally understand why we did it. Its us in the mirror so we know why.

If we hold the mirror up for some one else and imagine why they acted that way then by seeing ourselves in others we can understand why they did it.

This is an excellent part of being spiritual, to see through the mirror of truth.
Just like the witch in Snow White the neighbour wishes to hide the fact that they are ugly inside and all alone so she acts out that she has power and meaning in her life.

You are a spiritual person and as annoying as people get we have to take the better ways more than often to stop us being sucked in to the mirror ourselves and become the illusion on the other side.

If you have enough core magic then try to find a way to turn her winter in to summer if you are that way inclined but if not then keep striving on your own spiritual journey and eventually your magic will be strong enough to keep people like this away without the need to do anything.

Peace to you.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon777
If we held a mirror up to each action we did ourselves we would totally understand why we did it. Its us in the mirror so we know why.

If we hold the mirror up for some one else and imagine why they acted that way then by seeing ourselves in others we can understand why they did it.

This is an excellent part of being spiritual, to see through the mirror of truth.
Just like the witch in Snow White the neighbour wishes to hide the fact that they are ugly inside and all alone so she acts out that she has power and meaning in her life.

You are a spiritual person and as annoying as people get we have to take the better ways more than often to stop us being sucked in to the mirror ourselves and become the illusion on the other side.

If you have enough core magic then try to find a way to turn her winter in to summer if you are that way inclined but if not then keep striving on your own spiritual journey and eventually your magic will be strong enough to keep people like this away without the need to do anything.

Peace to you.
Peace to you too and thank you.

If ONLY I could see myself in another person and imagine why they acted that way, there would be no problem...but such a thing is impossible for me to do and so, I have had to make up my own rules for this "spiritual thing" as I go along.

Yes, I need to develop my "core magic" to the extent where circumstances can take care of themselves without my direct involvement....it is a work in progress. I have already put in a request to the PTB to "take care of it" and I have dropped it after stewing all afternoon...gotta brush up on my "binding spells" though.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Master

Can you not make a hole in the fence and train your dog to do its business next door?

Just a thought.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Can you not make a hole in the fence and train your dog to do its business next door?

Just a thought.
Good idea but it's difficult to train a dog. it will take time.