Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Master

my landlady. Im pondering why

this is about my landlady, and I ponder why things are happening.
I will start with a resumeĀ“, whats happened..

My hubby lives in a shorthold accomodation(which is just continually)when he meets me. I move into the house in one of the other rooms. There is one small room left, actually,not a room, but a closet. You cant even stand up in it when you open the door and theres no place what so ever in it. Only a bed.
I have trouble with getting references,therefore a job in this country(see other thread about that) so I have to find a volonteer work or a job where they take on ppl without. not an easy task. Meanwhile my hubby works.
we cant afford to move out into somewhere else. Even if we did find something, we would have to have money for deposit and eventually furnitures and on and on. Or,some things. It seems to me were more or less stuck here until either one of us get a job more.

There have been ppl looking at the closet, but nobody wants it. when I came here a young man lived there some time,but he was from France and took home again.
The landlady has desperately tried to rent out the closet, and she has been here for a month and one and a half month ago,complaining about that we had to vacuum clean the carpet,so anybody would want to live in the closet. We had not a hoover to do so, so she bought one. She had delivered us THREE OLD hoovers before, that none of them worked at all. we couldnt use them at all so badly shape.
All the ppl that have lived in this house through the years have not cared one wit about cleaning,so the carpet and alot of the house is destroyed.
But she still complained.

Now she tells us again,that she will "poop" in on saturday to 1. have a look at the attick to see if everything is like it should,and 2. she could just as well "poop" into all rooms,to see all is like its supposed to. Together with her husband,and children.

She was here 1-1,5 month before,and did the same. Before that it was between 3-6 times-in 6 months.

when my hubby lived here,alone or with others, she didnt even bothered to come more than once a year. But since Ive become his wife, she does this number here. And I wonder-why.

when we had become a couple I get sick. She wanted work men to do reparation on the house and in the house. Fair enough. We told her the days we could stay here,and she agreed with us. First, she asks me when I could be available and told me how long the work would continue for. Five days.
I told her I could stay the first day only. Litterally.
when the day was finish the work men had just took for granted I would be there the other days. And the landlady didnt say anything. My hubby couldnt be there he worked and I was badly ill. we told the landlady we couldnt be there. agreed to half a day more. was told the work men didnt needed to be there after that. things were pulled out and left, and the work men stayed longer than expected and the landlady didnt answer. just said it was good the work was done. Note,I was very ill.

The other man that lived here by the time gave his keys to the work men without the landladys permission, and the land lady had afterwards given her key to the work men without our permission. and without hearing us out when we could be here.
is this legal? we have only word by word. and the landlady support the work men.

the work men didnt fulfill their job but went drinking to watch football,and couldnt care to come to see we had hot water so we had to wait for next day, and then the work man that came "forgot" to ventilate the radiators,something he shouldve done day before but forgot because of the football.
He finally agreed to come next morning to do it. He agreed on eight am or eight 30 but came SEVEN AM. He then wanted to force himself into my bedroom where I was laying sleeping, very ill. My hubby had to prevent him from getting in by force. My hubby explained to him I was sleeping and if he could wait an hour. He couldnt but wanted in NOW. My hubby was blocking the way.
the land lady took the work mans part. claiming to understand but still took his part. I was very ill.
i had gladly went up if I had been noticed in time. I thought he would be there on agreed time.

Soon the landlady wanted to "poop" in again,and said she needed to see in all rooms just to make sure everything was alright,and I was still very ill, and we kindly asked if she could wait to see my room until i was well.No she couldnt and we had better do what she said if ELSE..

Shes the kind of landlady after Ive moved in that complains about the tinest thing that even are not our fault and what is a result of others misuse, and about a lawn where we are not given the proper tools to cut, while she says we couldve done it if we had kept it in the first place, where the grass grows so high it looks like a wild djungle that garden, so much others not bothered with it. My hubby had to cut it with a knife,since he has no other tools to use, and hes so submissive and say that if she wants it done he has to do it that way, but even he says we cant use that small trimmer we have,that doesnt even work. its been mentioned to the landlady so many times but she only says what shes always said, and my hubby even asked to borrow the neighbours grass trimmer,but not even that would help. and by now its winter.

and on top of it Ive been ill again and are just recovering not fully well and now she wants to "poop" again.
I know shes said that she was happy that my hubby lives here because he could fix everything with the house,and has many times. I wonder if its about shes fearing me taking him away and shes not able to fix the house? before me,she didnt bothered and wasnt like this. (except from when he visited me in my country she made him a whole list of to do things that were unreasonable and not to treat a tenant,she went wildly over the limits asking him to clean the house,since theyve stayed there when they needed for a weekend and there were a list of loads of things) is this the way to treat a tenant?
and my hubby is just la-la-la-we cant do anything just fly over it get on with it-I understand you though-attitude same time he wants his privacy with me and our own place.

or I wonder if she doesnt really like me for some reason or since the other incidents but that was her own fault and bad planning. I had only agreed to one day and I was ill and she just handed keys over. she even let the work men do a COPY of the KEY without our knowledge.
she said it was common here.(UK) is it?
I wonder if shes "after" me..

why is this happening and what is going ON here?