Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-12-2020, 05:40 PM
asearcher

What to do with a ghost child?

For a long time but still rarely times we have noticed a ghost child. I think the child is in the first place more related, connected to someone else alive, but it is as if it kicks off around me, or us. All I have seen is a small dark shadow and I have heard a voice.

Should I just let this be? Should I do something?

Any advice how to act with a ghost child?

It is moving particurly in the ghostly area at work where we use to have trouble and too at home it is seen by me around an area pointed out too in the past but then as a dark shadow.

There has to have been some portals or something to make it easier as this is the areas pointed out by people who has not spoken to each other before about it and they all say the same thing. This both at work and at home (how "lucky" am I?)
Old 14-12-2020, 05:50 PM
Ascender
Let them be. They will come and go, it isn't forever. You can send them love, pray for them, etc. Or just let it be.
Old 15-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
For a long time but still rarely times we have noticed a ghost child. I think the child is in the first place more related, connected to someone else alive, but it is as if it kicks off around me, or us. All I have seen is a small dark shadow and I have heard a voice.

Should I just let this be? Should I do something?
Any advice how to act with a ghost child?

As you call this spirit a 'ghost child' you probably don't have enough understanding how to help. If this child can communicate with you then it's not a ghost and is likely to be the spirit of a child that has yet to cross over 'into the light'. Rescue circles, sometimes experienced individuals by themselves, know how to do what you're asking. You are discerning this child because you have sufficient psychic awareness but you do not have the understanding to help.

Quote:
It is moving particurly in the ghostly area at work where we use to have trouble and too at home it is seen by me around an area pointed out too in the past but then as a dark shadow.

There has to have been some portals or something to make it easier as this is the areas pointed out by people who has not spoken to each other before about it and they all say the same thing. This both at work and at home (how "lucky" am I?)

This child is close to the earth plane. You and others by the sound of it are 'seeing' her - it's a girl, I think - in places she appears to have a connection to but she may not. Even if she has it may not be the place you're seeing.

The more you seek her out, the more you focus on who she is, the more she will be attracted to 'your light' but without more knowledge and understanding of her situation you aren't likely to be able to properly help. Send her your love and wish her on her way.
Old 15-12-2020, 05:42 PM
asearcher

Thank you both so much for your help :)

I agree, I am so not an expert on this.

At work it has slunk out that bunch of people has use tarot cards and too go go a medium, lots of stuff been going on after closing time, I think this might be the reason behind we have had trouble at work but then nobody wants to talk about it further, can be sensitive in front of a boss perhaps.

I have prayed and have asked for it to be under protection.
Old 15-12-2020, 07:11 PM
It is very easy to help...I'll pm you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-12-2020, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you both so much for your help :)

I agree, I am so not an expert on this.

At work it has slunk out that bunch of people has use tarot cards and too go go a medium, lots of stuff been going on after closing time, I think this might be the reason behind we have had trouble at work but then nobody wants to talk about it further, can be sensitive in front of a boss perhaps.

I have prayed and have asked for it to be under protection.

You've mentioned your workplace already but it's probably not the place that's important in what's going on but rather that your workmates/colleagues have been 'getting involved' with 'stuff' in some way. Doing that can encourage spirit 'low-lifes' to draw close and might explain the "dark shadow" you've felt aware of.

Rather like the situation of the pandemic, keeping your distance from the others is likely the best policy.
Old 16-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Master

I would try the standard ghost stuff . Let them know their dead and it's time to move on . Let them know that other loved ones are weighing at the astral graden ,ect .
Old 16-12-2020, 07:57 PM
asearcher

Thank you all so very much, now I feel more confident in knowing what to do :)
Old 01-03-2021, 08:46 PM
AbodhiSky

i usually tell ghosts to leave and they do
Old 02-05-2021, 06:45 PM
Master
I wonder about my children running around as ghosts ; I couldn’t think of anything more proven and bliss, than being a ghost... maybe there some history here with it or just part of symmetry passing through? I would love to see any other ghost although it’s something scared... I’ve been in my ghost theory for a brief moment couldn’t think anything or anywhere safer... to think that there is a ghost theory—- get’s me excited...worth taking hell and back to settle down from some of the avatar’s we have in the account....

She must be happy running around, it’s probably a blessing..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)