Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 10-12-2020, 09:18 AM
Master
Question Everything is tiny

Everything on the forum is tiny, except the texts. The emoticons, the reply button and the avatars. It's all very tiny. Anyone else? How to resolve this? I've checked browser settings and other sites but the only issue is on this site. Have moderators changed forum settings?
Old 10-12-2020, 05:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Everything on the forum is tiny, except the texts. The emoticons, the reply button and the avatars. It's all very tiny. Anyone else? How to resolve this? I've checked browser settings and other sites but the only issue is on this site. Have moderators changed forum settings?

What device are you using to browse and which browser? I don't know if anything has been changed by admin staff but would very much doubt it and my pages look the same as ever so my guess is something has changed on your device.

Why not try a reboot, a different browser or a different device?
Old 10-12-2020, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
What device are you using to browse and which browser? I don't know if anything has been changed by admin staff but would very much doubt it and my pages look the same as ever so my guess is something has changed on your device.

Why not try a reboot, a different browser or a different device?

I see... I tried IE and no issue. It's on Firefox only..

Edit: Fixed the issue. Had to do with display settings and Firefox only zoomed in on text..
Was only noticeable on this site, not others.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:12 PM
I always have my size on 120 or 130% ---upper right corner of the screen

(for email- everything) I click something up there and menu drops...
That's how I will look at avatars that are way t0 small...I enlarge the entire screen to 300% - the limit...and then back down.
Dunno if that helps you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I see... I tried IE and no issue. It's on Firefox only..

Edit: Fixed the issue. Had to do with display settings and Firefox only zoomed in on text..
Was only noticeable on this site, not others.

Glad you've sorted it. I think I've read about text zooming without image size alteration - I try not to get tempted into trying changing settings - I don't always succeed!

Comparing browsers is a technique I use routinely. If one works OK then you know it's not your device. If none works it is likely the device.

I use Firefox as my default browser but Edge is getting a lot of praise and for accessing one of my bank accounts online Firefox won't work whereas Edge works perfectly.

I keep Chrome and Opera as alternative browsers in case I need a 'clean' one - no cookies, no history, cleaned cache etc. for viewing changes to my website layout and other testing/checking. They're all free and take only a little disk space. Worth having even on SSD's that have less storage capacity than rotating platter disks.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:00 AM
Master
You can also adjust the size of things on this site by holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling the wheel on your mouse. My eyesight is going bad again so I used to use a magnifying glass to read posts, etc. But now using the Ctrl key and the mouse wheel I can make things on the page I am looking at large or small. That works for me.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
You can also adjust the size of things on this site by holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling the wheel on your mouse. My eyesight is going bad again so I used to use a magnifying glass to read posts, etc. But now using the Ctrl key and the mouse wheel I can make things on the page I am looking at large or small. That works for me.

Yeah that's a standard Windows feature and it's a great way to enlarge regular desktop icons and shortcuts to programmes.

I still use the regular Windows desktop layout - displaying Bing landscape selections or personal photos - I've used for many years using Classic Shell with a 'Classic Style' layout.

There are two other options, one being 'Windows 7'. I find any of those simple and clear.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Elfin

......Depends where you looking !!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2020, 10:34 PM
Administrator
I always have to change my font size as i have cataracts so some days i have to Enlarge the print.

Namaste