Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Experiencer
Possibe Encounter

When i was a kid we used tom visit my mothers parents that lived ninety miles away we lived in the midlands and my moms parents lived in Worksop Notts, there was no duel carriageways ibn them days just A roads and narrow country lanes there was just me my dad and mom and baby brother.

my dad was a very proud and strong person who kept his feeling in check and was afraid of no man or body and was a s******* if provoked by what he deemed was his

it had gone dark in Worksop before we left the house my mom said her farewells to her mom and dad and we started off in my dads old ford popular that seemed to just hang on and keep going it was petrol driven and had an hand crank built in to start it if the battery failed

we got out of town and into the country lanes no lighting in the country so you had to be careful in case of oncoming traffic i remember it been somewhat boring and wanted to go to sleep my baby brother was already asleep my mom turned and looked at me and said go to sleep son if your tired but for some reason i wanted to stay awake like i might miss something

my dad knew the way back but sometimes took a different way. he then suddenly slammed the brakes on quickly something had catched his eye in the distance my mom asked what was the matter he said i don't know but im going to check it out lock the door and let no body in except me my dad said to my mother it was pitch black you could see nothing outside the car when the main lights were sw off so my mom put on the interior light which gave a little light.

it seemed like forever before my dad came back as he was climbing into the car i noticed the fear look on his face my asked what was it he said nothing but started the car and drove away very quickly this made become very nore alert he was driving a lot quicker then normal as he got over the hill i leant over and noted the speed it was hitting its mach speed the car was old banger and would not do much more then 45mph

as we climbed over the hill there was a slight dip and the car picked up even more speed my mom was becoming alarmed at the speed we were traveling and asked him slow down but he ignored her like his life depended on it just then we hit a small village he noted the sign post and asked my mom to look it up on the map sure enough we were on the edge of the midlands he then slowed the vehicle down to 30mph to me it suddenly felt like a calm had hit the atmosphere like a sort of relief

now what ever happened to my dad saw frightened or scared him he must have walked into something unnatural to his eyes but i can only theorise what that was