Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I can afford my own place and I don't have to be abused at home

actually that part isn't true --- there is bad management at apartment complexes --- I have had more than one abusive landlord ----

once again I moved to a good town where I could be around descent people and not demons - and there were no problems with the apartment management ----- it would probably help a lot to get away from the toxic demons -- I still suffered in the good town because the weather was bad - that's why I came back here - maybe next time I can find a good town with good weather
http://www.city-data.com/
https://www.greyhound.com/
https://www.amtrak.com/home.html
unfortunately I left the good town and came back to phoenix where I have to rent from satanic cults
gaslighting is their favorite thing to do
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ns-gaslighting

I hope that something I said will help you before I just started making things worse
https://www.youtube.com/c/Psych2go/videos

https://www.citygatenetwork.org/agrm..._a_Mission.asp
its probably better to search google maps in the area that your interested in - to get away from the larger cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1rV4kmUJko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=zfqxFjJ8Eb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jjbpJId3hsY

Last edited by Hologram8 : 08-07-2020 at 01:33 AM.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Yeah I am disabled I have Asperger's and PTSD. That is where my most of my problems are coming from and I turned against my family already actually it felt like they did it before I did and then I did because it was unbearable to be treated so badly. I too believe they are evil and I feel they are trying to hurt me verbally and they are against me. I get the feeling they don't even like me. I know you don't know how to help me with spirits, but I am glad I got to talk to you about it because it did help me out. I will consider what you said and try to get some help with the spirits and I will take your suggestions into consideration. What you told me really helped me out a bunch and I just want you to know that I appreciate what you have said to me. Thank you so much for your help!
Old 08-07-2020, 05:41 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't know what you are talking about because I am didn't mean an apartment and I never said an apartment in the post.

I am not living in an apartment ever again because I am done with apartments because I know for myself through experience that I have had terrible landlords and they even scammed me of few times but no one believed me and I wasn't being delusional or whatever because other people said the apartments I was in were a scam too. I just don't feel like I am spoke to the right people about my situation.

The lady that accused me of being a witch made it seem like it was my fault and I should have done research but it wasn't my fault I wanted to live there but I shouldn't have been treated badly. Everything else was fine except the landlords and the scam. I chose to because I didn't want to go through everything all over again and they approved me and I loved it aside from other the other stuff. The location was perfect and everything and it was hard to pass on it. I don't expect you to understand but that is what I went through.

Thank you for the links. I will check those out.

Anyway, when I wrote the post, I was talking about a house and not an apartment. I want a house really badly so I can live alone and without people. I just can't tell my family where I live. I don't know how i am going to pull it off.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Ascender
I hope you have good luck and everything works out the way you want it to

I'm sorry I was unable to help with this problem
Old 08-07-2020, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Well I thought you did help me.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:58 AM
lejonjus

Seems like Hologram8 helped you already and made good suggestions.

You already tried what I know. With the law of free will any type of spirit or being needs your permission so if they stayed around maybe there is a lesson in there that is needing your attention. If you feel you learned what you needed to you can come at it with a perspective of compassion for the lesson. Visually seeing what you want to be surrounded with, using your voice to reverberate it, generating the feelings that support what you are wanting and writing it down. That way you are excersizing the clairs with your conviction.

Then see what cleansing tools you are drawn to and focus on starting a new cycle. New moons are a good time for that.

If you think it has to do with mediumship NativeSpirit has experience with that.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account

ok thank you.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes, it felt like Hologram8 helped me. I already said he did.

What do you mean by a lesson? There is no lesson.

These spirits are tormenting me and they don't care about how I feel. They shouldn't do this.

Yeah, I agree that these spirits need to have permission to be around me and they don't.

That is the issue and that is why I feel they are demons. That is why I am trying to get rid of them.

Demons are the ones who think they are in charge and that they won't leave.

These demons think there is something wrong with me like that I am sick when there isn't and I am not sick.

They tell me to "wise up" and "man up"

Wise up isn't very kind and I don't know why I am being told to man up. I feel like they are saying to put up with an illness they made up or that I am being bullied but they are not kind to me and I never wanted them around in the first place and I don't care what they say.

But I am trying really hard to get rid of them.

Also, these demons say they are black and I don't care what color they are they are mean and they won't leave and I don't am not talking to them so I don't know why they are around me.

They are creepy and weird. They keep making sniffing noises and watching what I write and they don't have a body anymore and they need to get over the fact they don't and leave me alone.

They said to me "die alone" and that is not very kind

They also said they are nothing without me but I feel like they are manipulating me.

They are using me too.

They are bullying me like living people do and being mean.

They want me to die and suffer that is why I feel like they are demons and they get mad that I don't listen and they aren't in charge and they want to be because they miss having a body.

Also one of them said that they let someone abuse me because they were mad and that sounds like a demon to me.

They also yell at me to go to sleep and that isn't kind and its none of their business and it made me mad they came to me and bothered me when I didn't even invite them and they think that I am talking to them when I am not.

These demons came from people who bullied me and that is where they came from. I am being bullied by living and dead people. I feel like I am tormented over and over.

I also feel like these demon spirits tried to have sex with me and molested me without my permission and they tried to flirt with me.

They come to me when I am angry and frustrated and feeding off my emotions and that is what demons do.

They always yell at me and try to control me. That makes me think they are demons and it feels like they are abusing me and they asked me about my health and these demons want me to die and suffer and they want me to die of a heart attack because they said "hurt and asleep to me" when I wasn't hurt and asleep and they are saying horrible things to me.

They said I actually have a virus that I will die from when I went to the doctor they found nothing wrong. That is why I think they are demons because they don't want me healthy they want me dead.

Also, these demons said that my back was broken when it wasn't I was in pain and my back was hurting once but they said that is broken when it wasn't.

They point out that I am up late that is all they care about is me not sleeping if I don't sleep they point up that I was up late.

They said they won't leave because they like me but I feel they were trying to make me mad and they keep thinking I should go to the hospital when there is nothing wrong with me. They are really weird and I am to healthy to be in the hospital.

Last edited by jgross4573 : 10-07-2020 at 05:35 AM.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8

I've heard Chinese stories about ghosts and spirits that attach to you and haunt you - they take a liking to you and then they stay with you and go where you go -I've definitely had some following me and I appear to have gotten rid of some of them
strange that I heard a Chinese story about it .I just got back from Iraq and I was at a Chinese motel when all this started --

Iraq is a desert - the Chinese story was about spirits in the desert that attach to you and follow you around and haunt you and you can't get rid of them

they have followed me across the country several times - I think I finally got rid of them by rebuking them

they were with me and attacking me for years but I never thought to rebuke them - then it just came to me to do that and it worked
I have gotten rid of some of them -- if there are more I will try again

people are another matter
here are some people talking about something ----- > https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/436...al-protection/
.Buddhism and spiritual protection

Last edited by Hologram8 : 11-07-2020 at 12:06 AM.
Old 11-07-2020, 11:04 AM
lejonjus

That sounds frustrating. We wish for you to find empowerment. These are small suggestions. You can ignore them if you don't find them helpful.

We can eliminate what is giving it their strength. Is there similar frequencies to the spirits that are around you? It could be through music, tv, movies etc.

Then see what action you can do to remove and support positive frequencies. Action is needed. You got this.

Here are some other ways you can go at it "I call on divine intervention" say it, write it, record it, smudge it. "Show me myself overcoming this situation" same thing.