Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-11-2020, 01:10 AM
Ascender
they're just evil spirits ~ ignore them online ~ avoid them in person

if you have to move to get away from them ~ then do so ~ it will be better for you in the end ~ peace is priceless ~ no one deserves to be bullied ~ just make sure you don't lose your happiness when you move away like I did ~ I moved somewhere cold and uncomfortable

I am where I want to be now ~ so it's a big city ~ there are other neighborhoods that I can move to ~ I don't need to go all the way across the country to someplace cold .

if they are ghosts and spirits rebuke them

know that you are right and that they are wrong ~ don't let them rent space in your mind ~ don't let them get to you even if it means moving away

they are probably gaslighting ~ which is evil ~ strengthen yourself ~ know that you are right and they are wrong ~ be yourself anyway ~

don't let them get to you ~ that's what they want
everyone isn't evil ~ they just want you to think that everyone is
just changing your location can make a world of difference ~ I'm not saying run away from your problems ~ I'm just saying fix them
this is my second post to reply to you ~ I don't know if you saw the post before this one
there are some really great places you can go to be around a really great quality of people who are good
http://www.city-data.com/
I live in Phoenix Arizona ~ the weather is beautiful ~ it's like paradise ~ I don't want to be anywhere else
I know you've heard me complain about it at times ~ but that's just me being negative ~ I need to do less of that and try to focus on the positive~ and stop letting bullies take all of my happiness away
anyone can come here with nothing but the clothes on their back ~ just like I did
no fear ~ just do it
Central Arizona Shelter Services
230 S. 12th Avenue
Phoenix AZ 85007
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...96#post1947596
I hope that you are able to get a disability check with your diagnosis ~ it would really help you a lot
wanna read my cards ? -----> https://imgur.com/a/BCCOC6o

Last edited by Hologram8 : 25-11-2020 at 01:52 AM.