Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Seeker

socks, past friends, bed covers, what the hell, grandmothers, parking lot, armor, shi

I don't know if I had this dream because I thought of this guy the other day thinking that he probably has forgotten me, which I prefer since I have been trying to forget the past. I'm no longer friends with the friends discussed in the dream because they were fair-weathered friends. In real life, I'm terrified of seeing this guy not knowing if he's judging me. I had these dreams about a week ago and haven't had another related dream since. Here's the first dream.

I forgot my socks in a suitcase I opened at a vacation home. I'm not sure if it was a vacation home, but it wasn't my home. I don't recall the details of dream of why I was there. A friend or someone was also staying at this house. I went back to my own house to get my socks. When I returned to the vacation house, it was my now my childhood best friend's house in the past or a different place. I am no longer friends with this person in real life because she betrayed my trust and turned others against me. As I walked past her down the stairs to go to my bedroom there in the basement, she was lying in bed watching television in her living room with a guy who hurt me in the past. I didn't want him to see me without makeup so I ignored them as I walked to my bedroom. I played my old favorite music that he could hear in the background. When my former friend entered my bedroom with some people, I hid under the covers so he couldn't see me without makeup. She whispered what he told her about me, but I couldn't hear her so I asked her to talk louder. She told me he said, "What the hell is she doing in our house?" I asked her if they were a couple since he said our house. She said no. The 3 other people who entered the room with her were motherly figures like her grandmothers. I recognized one of the women as one of her grandmothers I met before. They stood in front of me as I had the covers over my head, but I was afraid it was him with her and didn't take off the covers. These women walked away since I was not approachable at the time. In real life, this former friend is facebook friends with this guy and I have wondered if she ever revealed personal things about me. I also have ignored her in real life by looking the other way if she tried to get my attention to say hello because she's lost my trust.

I had a related dream as I took a nap this afternoon, but I can't recall all the details. This same guy was in the parking lot a past high school friend of mine were walking into. I was reluctant to walk into the parking lot because I didn't want him to see me. For some reason, he was wearing a robot-like costume made of metal like he was in disguise (but he wasn't purposely wearing it so I wouldn't see him him or he just was wearing it for no reason). Perhaps it was armor instead of a robot costume. The friend I was with was another untrusted friend who is also facebook friends with him in real life so I wonder if she ever revealed anything personal about me. She had no problem moving across the row of cars in the parking lot toward him, but I couldn't cross the row of the cars to where he was. I roamed to the other side of the parking lot. I'm not even sure if I had my car parked in the parking lot. All the sudden, I accidently farted silently and was afraid that he would smell it or know someone was there and notice me. I saw him moving closer across the row of cars, but I don't think he saw me since I shielded myself or hid next to a car.