Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

Old bodies.

I've been thinking about the reincarnation subject.
If we are reincarnated then it must mean that in our past life we died.
Therefore we must have graves somewhere in the world with our old bodies in and possibly children and grandchildren.
I find it all quite interesting.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:44 PM
Pathfinder

This is probably why we can't remember our past lives, imagine what would happen if we all started looking up the families we left behind last time around.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Master

You may want to check out Ian Stevenson, a researcher who found children who could recall their previous lives, where they lived, their families, etc. In cases where the previous life had been quite recent he took the children to their previous towns or villages and they could identify living people and family members from their past-life memories.

Such memories seem to fade by the time the child reaches the age of seven.

Peace
Old 03-12-2020, 07:37 PM
asearcher

yes unusually it is unfinished business, trauma that make one remember a past life. I spent many years thinking there was some terrible mistake done to me as I would remember fragments of mine in reccuring bad dream til I was 7 or 8 and then some years later I just happen to be where I use to be in that past life, too it was close in time between death and rebirth.

from what has been shown to me in meditations, guidance and so forth I have had lots of past lives but most are finished with and then don't leave no scar behind, so if one does not remember their past life I go congratulations! means you have left no unfinished business
Old 04-12-2020, 02:59 PM
Knower

I agree with what Albert 100 says.

I have described at length elsewhere in a posting how I came to know my name and date of death. The authorities controlling the records of fallen soldiers of the country in question will not release details of the personal file except to proven family members. If they did, I would definitely have turned up at "my old address" and can now imagine with horror the turmoil it might/would have caused.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert100
I've been thinking about the reincarnation subject.
If we are reincarnated then it must mean that in our past life we died.
Therefore we must have graves somewhere in the world with our old bodies in and possibly children and grandchildren.
I find it all quite interesting.

Never though that way, it is really interesting.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:03 PM
asearcher

I think in some ways/cases it can be the exact opposite - if they believe in reincarnation or will believe family and friends will be happy to know their loved one has survived death and been reborn.

There are few of those cases out there too :)