Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2007, 01:25 PM
cweiters

Keep the focus

Thank you Starbuck this is the bottom line.
Quote:
I agree there's a possibility of having to go without our hi-tech lifestyles in the future. Scary thought but it could happen. Technology can drive a distance between our minds and divine selves so I think it's important to keep focused on the natural world and our spiritual development, rather than let technology become a big focus.

We must never lose focus of our own natural inner spiritual strength. This is the stuff that carves our greatness imho. Totally reliant on God, Self, and the Universe to sustain our existence, not these man made machines we all have become to dependent upon.

We already live with the desperation of people who are without money or who feel they just don't have enough. Which inmo is the root of much violence in America.

Pounamu I realize there are many people hungry in this world but I don't want to see the desperation of people living without food in America. Yes I know there there is a growing number of hungry homeless people, at this point in time there is still a place for refuge in America. The spirit does not require bread and water, the body can sustain with very little if I am spiritually grounded.

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 30-04-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:43 AM
m.namasivayam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Can you survive without modern conveniences? I sometimes test myself and my children how long can we survive without morder conveniences. I was amazed at our suvival skills Have you ever thought about living with without things such as:
Electricity
Cars
Indoor pluming
Microwave
Cell Phone
Laptops
Computer
Internet
Washing Machines & Dryers
Vacuum Cleaner
Gas or electric oven
Refrigerator
Ice
Hot water
Central heat & Air
Clocks
Telephones....Post its...etc.........
All this stuff we have become so dependent upon, big and small all are wonderful ideas and great inventions. My question is can you survive without it?

Love
cw
millions and millions of people are surviving still without these
why not me?
Closed Thread