Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 11-01-2011, 04:46 AM
andy5

Looking for some Wiccan Help

I was wondering if any of you advanced or experienced Wiccans could help me through chants and so forth to resolve the massive problems I have with my family, I could really use some help from the spiritual department. Also, I'm not sure how far Wicca goes as to insight into the future, but if it can take a look at that as well, and any of you are good at it, frankly I would like to know if and/or when the main core of our problems will be resolved at all?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Master
Not really sure what you are asking.
"Major problems with family" - are these over your adoption of wicca ? chants - is it the various redes and creeds you would like ?
- insights into the future - divination is not a particular aspect of wicca.
Help in the spiritual department - need to be a bit clearer there.

It would help if we knew a bit more about you and wicca. How long have you been on the path, for example ?
Old 11-01-2011, 03:15 PM
andy5

Well, I would say in general it's related to religious issues, yes, this is a relatively new thing for me and they are extremely close-minded and controlling. So I would definitely say that is it. I have just been turned on to it a few months by a friend of mine who was good with chants, but she and I lost contact really for various reasons. So yes those are the issues, their religious close-mindedness and wanting to control me in the same way, and me wanting to be free and explore all the options out there, including Wicca which at the present I feel is the truest path I can find.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Master
There is a way, if you dont mind "hiding in plain sight". I have advised a few people to try this and it seems to work.
Simply, I have not met a pagan who was not "green". Probably the best test for being pagan is the love of Mother Earth. I dont know where you are but is there a place in the "green" which strikes a chord with you ? Somewhere that makes you feel uplifted ? Assuming you have, this could be your Special Place, preferably somewhere with running water. Start observing your "place" - the flora and fauna, the weather patterns, the geology, everything you can think of but especially the changes with the seasons. Make a note of what you see. This is the beginning of your Book of Shadows.
If this makes sense, you might like to put together a simple altar - a flat piece of rock perhaps - and [again, up to you ] make a dedication to The Lord and Lady, or Mother Earth, or ...... Use words that seem right to you.
One key skill to develop is the ability to meditate and practice this in your place. You will start to notice things that have been unseen so far [ put them in the BOS ].
This could be the foundation steps of your Path - sort of Pagan 101.
No chants, no overt ceremonial - it will all be in your heart, soul, and spirit.
Best of luck !