Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I went back and looked - the quotes were directly relevant to BigJohn's exhortations of why should Christians give aid?

BigJohn asks: If Christians only realized how some people use that against them, would they still provide aid?

If anything, they were to BigJohn and those who think like him. "Why should we?" "We are so much better" (20+% WOW!) "We give so much" etc.

The thread is open for anyone who wishes to read it honestly.

I hope that satisfies your harmonious questions, sorry I have to laugh at you using the words "needlessly divisive" coming from you, I am laughing ... HO HO HO.

JL
janielee,

there really is no reason for you to start a personal attack. Why would you write "If anything, they were to BigJohn and those who think like him"?
Come on, grow up. It sounds like you are now calling me a hypocrite if I should donate. To me, it sounds like you are digging a large hole.....

And then you also claimed "The thread is open for anyone who wishes to read it honestly." which I think most people can.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Excellent question!

I find this thread needlessly divisive, and using the Matthew quote is out of order as it is about individuals and not entire religions.

I agree with you.

and it has even got personal.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-09-2020, 07:01 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
janielee,

I stand up for all beliefs.

This quote really does not justify why you were implying Christians are hypocrites. All I did was ask you who those posits were directed toward if not Christians. I did not realize you would avoid the question.

NO PROBLEM

Ahhh I see what you did there, John, as usual twisting peoples' words to make yourself look good.

To be honest, this all started with your techniques (as so aptly observed by Shivani Devi many moons ago) - trying to do a one man upmanship in the beginning. It looked like your attempt to insult "Gnostics" failed, and I really hope that you read the teachings, as to your question of why you shouldn't give aid (your question to which I helped you respond by quoting scriptures)

For the record, I have never seen you as representing good Christians, so my observations on this thread never extended to Christianity as a religion nor group nor collective, and that is my heart and decision

In Joy,

JL
Old 13-09-2020, 07:03 PM
janielee

Quote:
You're talking about yourself and Sky123 there. The two of you have been agreeing with each other for years.

You are full of deceit.

My laughter here has no ability to respond. Interesting though that you can't respond to the points raised in response to your question, and instead choose a completely different, diversionary point. What does that have to do with anything? LOL

Be well.

JL
Old 13-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
My laughter here has no ability to respond. Interesting though that you can't respond to the points raised in response to your question, and instead choose a completely different, diversionary point. What does that have to do with anything? LOL

Be well.

JL
You are not laughing..

I can smell your fear, ''Janielee''.
Old 13-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
You're talking about yourself and Sky123 there. The two of you have been agreeing with each other for years.

You are full of deceit.

Great minds think alike
Old 13-09-2020, 07:10 PM
janielee

LOL

OK Altair, whatever you say, lol I know you only liked me when I called you a God anyway, lol

Thank you sincerely for the laughs, I needed that

OK Please back on topic everyone - the topic is the first post, not all this stuff about Christians beating Buddhists and Gnostics.

LOL

JL
Old 13-09-2020, 07:11 PM
janielee

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Great minds think alike

Laughing really hard here.

Have a great day/evening there, sky123 - just going to step out for a bit

BTW I'm honored to be in your league - always admired your skilful style

JL

Speak soon
Old 13-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Ahhh I see what you did there, John, as usual twisting peoples' words to make yourself look good.

To be honest, this all started with your techniques (as so aptly observed by Shivani Devi many moons ago) - trying to do a one man upmanship in the beginning. It looked like your attempt to insult "Gnostics" failed, and I really hope that you read the teachings, as to your question of why you shouldn't give aid (your question to which I helped you respond by quoting scriptures)

For the record, I have never seen you as representing good Christians, so my observations on this thread never extended to Christianity as a religion nor group nor collective, and that is my heart and decision

In Joy,

JL
janielee,

It is no surprise that you blame me for what you wrote.

Old 13-09-2020, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

janielee,

I stand up for all beliefs.

This quote really does not justify why you were implying Christians are hypocrites. All I did was ask you who those posits were directed toward if not Christians. I did not realize you would avoid the question.

NO PROBLEM

Quote:

I have no idea what you are saying.

Quote:
In Joy,

JL

Is this another attempt at a personal attack?
I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I suspect you are upset...........