Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 22-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Master
Spirit Animals Thread

I am beginning to think that perhaps they are my spirit animal...

What do you think yours is?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 22-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Master
At present i feel a hump back whale is strong with me, and the other day whilst receiving a reiki/sound healing a parrot showed itself to me :))
Old 22-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Master
That is interesting skybird - I always wondered which animal suited me best and there are so many that I identify with.

parrots are beautiful :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 22-01-2016, 07:56 PM
Seeker
Wolf.

And Phoenix, but unfortunately it doesn't exist. at least apparently!
Old 23-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Lepus

Hello Moon_Glow,

As you can see from my avatar I strongly resonate with porcupines as it's a symbol of protection, curiosity, kindness, cautiousness and a few other qualities that correspond with me. The porcupine is a reminder to let go of things that have affected me from the past, like a quill working its way in, sometimes it is best to let go of things that affect me to this day no matter how painful it is. The porcupine also reminds me not to be overly sensitive to critics and opinions from others. Thus, I believe the porcupine to be more of my animal totem and spirit.

I think it's your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Quills Quiver
Old 23-01-2016, 04:23 AM
Experiencer
I truly believe one of mine is a dragon. As for the others I have no clue at all. Hopefully they might make their self known one day
Old 23-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
That is interesting skybird - I always wondered which animal suited me best and there are so many that I identify with.

parrots are beautiful :)

yes, they have beautiful bright colours
Old 11-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Master

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 11-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Pathfinder
Literally have no idea. Would like to have a dream with my spiritual animal though
Old 11-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Master
I don't really know either - but I feel like if looking at a particular image or imagining a certain animal gives comfort - or makes one feel a sense of remembrance, then maybe its a guide of sorts?

I also love these little guys... and they're so mystical!

-Lord Rama to Laxman