Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 13-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Guide
Color Disenchanted with humanity?

Then here's the remedy!

Simply go to youtube, type in

'restoring faith in humanity'

and up will come lots of heartwarming vids.

Old 14-11-2021, 02:41 AM
Knower
Love your choice of words! Intentionally and innately positive! <3

Having faith in humanity ALWAYS spreads instantly to everyone! It's inevitable. Negative energies don't stand a chance as their toxicity moves slowly and is temporary. Love and light is infinite!

Humanity is being healed every second of every day. With simple shares and acts such as this one which show our divinity no matter what ailment or darkness. It ALWAYS shines through!

Perseverance! The Archangel Michael and Lightworker way! The HUMAN way! Thank you for this, ameliorate. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 14-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Master
One time, as i stood before my disciples. One cried out to me "Help me, Savior. I have lost all hope for humanity, and all hope for myself. What shall i do?"

So i came onto thee as tears rolled down his cheeks. And said to thee "Amen i say to you. Forgive yourself first and then embrace all that naturally arises in you. For even hopelessness can lead you towards the Kingdom Of Heaven. And then you will be automatically reunited with the everlasting. That from which its origins can not be explained. Which arises in you from that which can never be extinguished. Amen."

Old 15-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Lorelyen

Less about disenchantment that 'it is as it is'.......flawed.

It's an arrogance to imagine that humans are the last in the evolutionary line. Although one has to question how long can the ecology continue to support organic life under the human onslaught.

I had some hopes for COP26, vague but at least some. But no, here they all come for their grand party with 10-course breakfasts and dinners in their private jets - the US president needing 4 huge aircraft to transport his entourage....when it could all have been done on line. I mean, it's all talking - not DOING things. And far too late. A former UK Prime Minister was raising these issues 35 years ago. No one listened.

Now people had better worry about when the oxygen runs out...

The height of the tech and the price of the toys has increased vastly - but human nature hasn't changed in many millennia.

Flawed - but natural and I dare say Nature will step in eventually. We're IN the culture dish, not running the 'experiment'.
Old 15-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I had some hopes for COP26, vague but at least some. But no, here they all come for their grand party with 10-course breakfasts and dinners in their private jets - the US president needing 4 huge aircraft to transport his entourage....when it could all have been done on line.

It's all show and spectacle. So called 'leaders' that can't lead by example..

A King should be with his troops on the battlefield, not be a wimp with a 'rules for thee but not for me' mentality.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Guide
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Less about disenchantment that 'it is as it is'.......flawed.

It's an arrogance to imagine that humans are the last in the evolutionary line. Although one has to question how long can the ecology continue to support organic life under the human onslaught.
I see you have not observed/respected the rules for this positive section.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Ascender

I’m not disenchanted with humanity because I have had plenty of experiences of the good of humanity, and have met many such people. The news may be full of incidents of the bad of humanity, but I don’t choose to watch the news. That’s not to be ignorant of what’s going on, it is a case of not allowing my positive energy to be drained by packaged negativity (which is what the news is). I always think that your experience of humanity depends on what you believe about it in the first place.
Old 20-12-2023, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Does that mean humanism is a part of spirituality? As I understand it, spirituality can be understood as referring to a set of natural human characteristics which are as vital to those who are not spiritual to those who are.
Old 20-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi
Does that mean humanism is a part of spirituality? As I understand it, spirituality can be understood as referring to a set of natural human characteristics which are as vital to those who are not spiritual to those who are.
Interesting distinction! Humanists believe in the possibility of living a good, fulfilling life without referring to a traditional religion or God.

Whilst most concede that we are mind, body and spirit then the word 'good' would be an essential part of what constitutes spiritual development.
Old 20-12-2023, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate

Whilst most concede that we are mind, body and spirit then the word 'good' would be an essential part of what constitutes spiritual development.

i'm no longer of the opinion that I know what the word 'good' means lol... better to leave some things to god I think...

there was a statement, somewhere, about how only god is good anyway... implying that when the rest of us call ourselves good, we maybe don't understand much...

but I'm at least willing to try to be kind

anyway I think you don't have to say you are spiritual or even agree with any part of what is supposed to go with that, in order to be a spiritual being. In the same way as I think you can be a follower of christ, even when no church has yet sent a missionary to convert you.

not really frustrated with humanity either, we're all just a bunch of children making a mess lol...