Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 08-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Master
Hugging a tree

I have been hugging trees I have and touching them to feel energy of them I have and a feels good
Especially trays of a thousand years ago because I'm trees have a lot of energies and stories to tell they do
And please don't say I am barking mad but now I know what a failed like to hug a tree
By god I love hugging trees's I do it is one of the best feelings in the world it is
Is the tree needs to be loved like we do and expected and have the respect and loyalty like we do as well
I remember years ago when in high school when we were 1514 we planted trees we did in about 1989 I think it was then then the pull the school done I was at they took the trees down and putting me feel sad and Part of Me felt sad because I knew I was that history by planting that tree I know it sounds silly
But now I am going to Hug a Tree every day for the rest of my life if I ams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Master
https://i.ibb.co/tJDw5q9/44.jpg

Of the trees some of the trees I have touched and give a hug to

Old 10-06-2022, 12:10 AM
Bambo

Maybe I will also..... They can feel stuff also and im sure getting a hug is nice for them....
Old 13-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Master
I have a book on the ways trees communicate with other trees and with life.

I also have a beautiful Japanese Maple that I have raised from a sapling. My friend Laura gave it to me as a mothers day gift from my dog and cat at the time (2014). I raised it in a pot for 2 years, giving it proper water and sun, turning it when it would start to bend one way over the other. I really took care of her, and today she is thriving. I'm so proud of her. I will take a picture later and post it.

I also love to hear the trees laugh when the wind blows. It's one of my absolute favorite sounds...

I just love trees
Old 13-06-2022, 07:24 PM
Master
I love it when the tree leaves fall on me or the blossom trees fall on me like the leaves it's like a spirit is around me and talking to me telling me don't give up don't give up but I'm not one to because I don't want to go back into old habits the trays are giving me the strength to get on to get on in life move on put the past in a coffin box but don't forget all of it most smallest I can find happiness but I will know I do

Old 14-06-2022, 12:02 AM
Bambo

I tried hugging a tree the other night but I didnt feel any different....
Old 14-06-2022, 05:06 AM
Master
I hug trees, sit under them, reach out and tickle their leaves, some of my favorite friends are trees.

Right on Dream Jo, hug those trees!
Old 14-06-2022, 06:35 AM
Bambo

I hugged some tonight

Ya gotta feel bad,they are stuck out there all the time and have no one
Old 14-06-2022, 10:07 AM
Master

Trees, especially large and old ones, are said to be rich in prana or chi.

In eastern medical systems, prana or chi/ki is said to bring about healing. When there is prana blockages or low prana in the human system, disease is said to arise. Ayurveda, acupuncture, reiki , pranic healing , pranayama in yoga all deals with prana.

So sitting under large trees is recommended for diseased people in eastern medical systems so that they can gain the prana from the trees next to them.

I would say hugging trees in love is thus a natural sentiment because you know instinctively or intuitively that you are gaining healing energy in the process.

Your post is inspiring and reminds me to do my own charging up by sitting under some good old trees or hugging them as well.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 15-06-2022, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
I hugged some tonight
Ya gotta feel bad,they are stuck out there all the time and have no one

I am glad you hugged a tree, now…

Look a little closer, they have loads of friends, lichens, who absorb water and creates cooling evaporation, birds who build nest and raise their families, squirrels who run dizzying circles round and round their trunk, and all manner of bugs and spiders. Tree swings them to sleep on the wind, shades them from the summer sun. Tree is much like a mother.