Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 12-11-2021, 07:41 PM
jaminhealth

Low Energy/Fatigue, Muscle Cramps Spasms???

Two major deficiencies in our population is Magnesium (muscle cramps etc) and Potassium (fatigue issues)

Most do take these minerals, I do and have for years. And have gotten both tested for some yrs. I'm good with them as I know what my body needs and uses.

The RDA for potassium is 4700mg daily and one has to eat platefuls of potassium rich foods to get up there. And a banana a day does not do it...one usually has 100mg or so.

Avocados are high in potassium maybe about 700mg for 1. Low sodium V8 has about 800mg for 8 oz glass. I do both but I do supplement with about 500mg potassium tablets spread thru the day, I know I don't get enough potassium rich foods.

If any of this hits home, then good look at foods more and even some supplements. If no interest, ignore.

And this especially important for anyone with Chronic Fatigue issues and major fatigue in general. They are most likely not getting adequate potassium. Little know info from allopathic docs so they are often useless. One has to be their own researcher so much. If you don't have fatigue issues but know of others, let them know.

So even if one gets 1000mg from foods, there is about 3700mg needed to even be at RDA with potassium for adults.

So the above 2 minerals are needed for more optimal health in my opinion. My fatigue issues have gotten worse probably in the last 20 yrs or so, and aging is the factor.

And friend with horrid CFS takes 1000mg potassium in 200mg doses 4-5 times daily, gives her some of her life back.