Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 30-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
God does not forbid relations between men/women . He call them sinners only when it is illicit , clandestine , undeclared made without the knowledge of world and without giving care / thought to the consequence of it and which is pursued solely for lust. Such relations between husband / wife is pious and in fact every religion celebrates such relations in the form of marriage and gives its sanctity .

Not just it. Even the 'desire' to eat the "APPLE" of EDEN too as a 'sin'.

Sir, 'sin' is nothing but to forget "HIM" and ruun for desires. "GOOD" is to think about "HIM" and 'evil' is to 'think' other than "HIM" and it's pleasures.

Sorry, I'm not ready to debate this. I'm not insulting those people too. Fools meaning to act 'stupid' by forgetting "HIM" and not being serious and "REALIZE" him. This is what I mean. Other than that, I'm so lovable to them and so don't interfere in their desires and also help them if they request me humane/moral means.

But, misusing body/mind for pleasures/deisres are all "FOOLS". I won't change/move from it. I'm strong. Please don't waste your time in it.
Old 30-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Viswa

Quote:
What if that woman happens to be my wife . Is there anything wrong .

There is nothing right/wrong. It's all your 'interest/desire'. Whatever you 'desire' as pleasure from her, you will suffer. It's a general rule of "desire/attachments". If you like it, you are free to continue it.

If not, "STOP" desiring. Surrender to "HIM" as 'all pervading real' one and merge with him in time and stop continue 'sin' (i.e. birth). That's all.
Old 30-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Master

forgetting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Sir, 'sin' is nothing but to forget "HIM" and ruun for desires. "GOOD" is to think about "HIM" and 'evil' is to 'think' other than "HIM" and it's pleasures.

But, misusing body/mind for pleasures/deisres are all "FOOLS". I won't change/move from it. I'm strong. Please don't waste your time in it.

I dont want to change u . U can carry on . BTW the aforesaid quotes are great. Keep pursuing it single mindedly. You would definitely realize Him .
Old 30-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Then very few may join u .
I'm not here to seek 'security' from 'them.
Even it is none - it won't affect me.
I'm here to express as a 'duty'. I finished it. Whomever question me in this thread regarding this - I will reply them. I'm not interested them to join me.
I'm here only to "STOP" the 'serious' person's movement in search (If there is one). If not, No problem.
Old 30-07-2021, 05:58 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love not quoting ---a few are fun, tho.

Viswa ---since your profile does not say ...may I ask your orig country or
your first language?
Well.. and what does Viswa signify to you? Thanks. :)

Country - India. First Language - Tamil.

Signifies in which manner? Any 'memory/experience' he accumulated in the name of "Viswa"? or the name "Viswanath"? The 'name' signifies - "master of the Universe". I'm not concerned about 'memory/experience' of these 24 years. I lived in the way I desired - I felt pleasure - I suffered - That's all. I Neither appreciate nor regret any experience, except 'Influence' of Krishna in my life, which I always 'amazed' off. I don't know whether it's my previous life's penance/surrender towards him. But he exists in many experiences.
Old 30-07-2021, 06:00 PM
Viswa

Quote:
I dont want to change u . U can carry on . BTW the aforesaid quotes are great. Keep pursuing it single mindedly. You would definitely realize Him .

"HE" would be pleased, if you too negate everything and start your "Blissful" journey towards him.
Old 30-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Master

my journey

Quote:

"HE" would be pleased, if you too negate everything and start your "Blissful" journey towards him.

Thanks for your divine advice . Seeking may start with negativity but has to terminate into the vast ocean of positivity . If u see Shakaracharya's Niravana Shatakam , he describes what he's not in first five shlokas and in last finally describes who he is in positive and profound way .

So negativity may be the beginning of wisdom but certainly not the end of it .
Old 30-07-2021, 06:30 PM
Viswa

Quote:
So negativity may be the beginning of wisdom but certainly not the end of it .

Yes. Those slokas formed when he left his mother and seek 'sanyasa'.

He himself not represented to others in this way. But a 'guru' to test him - asked him "who he is?" - so Nirvana Shathakam born.

It is not something positive/negative. First negate 'what not me' and what's remaining is "I AM".
Old 30-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Master

what not me

Quote:
Yes. Those slokas formed when he left his mother and seek 'sanyasa'.
He himself not represented to others in this way. But a 'guru' to test him - asked him "who he is?" - so Nirvana Shathakam born.
It is not something positive/negative. First negate 'what not me' and what's remaining is "I AM".
Shankaracharya was great and so are his writings . So u too need to say who u are instead of just negating.
Old 30-07-2021, 06:59 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Shankaracharya was great and so are his writings . So u too need to say who u are instead of just negating.

Oops. Sorry. I can only say when I 'realize' who am I.

But, I just feel the immense energy flowing and increasing. Don't know whether it will decrease/stop/increase in the coming days.

I will surely say, when time comes.

But, when I have a meeting with @still_waters, I just felt something I missed.

I was identifying the 'illusion and Brahman' at that moment which was 'movement', so I feel blessed to have conversation with him, so that I came to "STOP" identifying who am I and what I see. I don't want to give a name for it, as of now, and compare past/movement with another past/movement.